Be careful who you call ugly in previous games

Be careful who you call ugly in previous games.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-r8VzIE994
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>calls out Sam's bullshit and hypocrisy
>nearly starts a war to save his ass
>gives you the best missions

Grim did nothing wrong.

>Conviction is the most hated one
>its my favorite after the original three
>its pure oper8 kino
>clearing rooms roleplaying John Wick
>coop is perfect with the perfect ending
the last COOP mission was the most tense thing i've played in gaming ever
>no gadgets
>no goggles
>just one room and pistol
Kestrel is best though

>M A N J A W
>A
>N
>J
>A
>W

>if the jaw has any definition whatsoever it's a manjaw

Best ending to a coop campaign I've ever seen. After the cutscene my buddy and I went completely silent as we hunted each other

>Third Echelon has no trigger discipline
really makes you think

Yes, thanks for remembering me

I know mark and execute gets shit on, but it's the closest we've gotten to a John Wick videogame.

convictions coop was legit as fuck.

>Grim
>ever ugly

She has always been hot. She is full on MILF in Blacklist though.

She looked weird in Conviction.

Is Double Agent good?

Best part of Conviction.

same, I was playing Kestrel, when he grabbed the gun it was dead silent, the hunt lasted at least 20 minutes saw him fuck up on the other side of the room

I never used it, and im not sure you can on higher difficulties

It's disabled on Perfectionist in Blacklist, like many other stuff.

Where the fuck do I get the type of tacticool army-style sweaters you see in SC and in the Jason Bourne game?

>mfw kill kestrel

can someone explain the COOP ending? did that faggot kobin orchestrate the 2 agents killing each others or was that a legit order so they can clean up?

TAD special service sweater (black)

british army sweater (green)

kestrel is the one who survives

I know

archer gets thrown in a bodybag inside kobin's mansion (second mission in conviction)

and there's a mission to recover and heal kestrel in blacklist

Nice this is what I was looking for

Don't go for it, you'll look autistic.

That's not a manjaw.

I'm not fat and I'm an actual conscript

People that have a problem with women having wide jaws are just weak jawline niggas.

Did she seriously run around in those heels all game?

It's better than Conviction.

Max Payne does it better and doesn't have that cancer.

Far too clunky to mimic Wick's speed and precision.

How many freedoms are you on?

Conviction isn't that bad if you don't look at it as a SC game.

About one and a half

Is this supposed to look attractive

Is this thread satirical haha
I can't keep up with the irony layers on this board anymore

how do you go from this...

to this

Never played one of these games
What's the best Splinter Cell?

Chaos Theory > SC1 > Blacklist > Pandora Tomorrow > Double Agent > Conviction

Give her blue eyes and she'd be apex waifu

My fucking nigger. Not enough people played blacklist

I'd play blacklist but my 360 got red ringed a few weeks ago and its not on the xbone backwards compatible list.
Might get a new 360 to play it though, friend's selling one dirt cheap.

just buy it on steam

I think buying it on PC would be cheaper.

>home plate

>they changed Grímsdóttir to Grim
REEEEEEE MY LOREEEEE

She's still Grímsdóttir, they just call her Grim for short.

Yeah, I really hate how people just instantly assume it sucks. It's not without flaws, but it's one of the best things Ubisoft's released in the last 5 years.

it still feels so watered down and americanized
>inb4 it's american

Grimsdottir is a mouthful when you're in the field and Anna is too familiar. There's also the Grim Reaper angle, as in she oversees operations where people die.

Remember when they were showing off Hobo Sam? Why did they deage him?

>mfw Sam cuts his achilles tendon

Because they realized it was a mistake to launch a franchise with the lead being in his late 40s.

It's pretty weird how one lacks trigger discipline in the same picture. Plus the game was made before trigger discipline became a meme among teenagers.

>Briggs and secretary of defense captured
>EXERCISE FIFTH FREEDOM
>Whatever, this is just going to be a generic asspull of killing everyone in the room somehow
>SNAPS THE DOD'S NECK

Blacklist, while not as good as Chaos Theory, is still pretty neat in my opinion.

kabedong

Conviction is awesome for all the wrong reasons. The coop is one of the most fun shooting game coop experiences I've had, but it's because you can do just about anything you want with no consequences. My friends and I would regularly do Shotgun runs where we would just run through the stage EMP bombing and blasting people in the face with shotguns.

It's supposed to be a stealth game, but it barely feels like one.

I'd personally put BL in second place. SC1 is just far too outdated these days with very few mechanics.

I also feel like people don't give BL a chance and instantly hate it because they saw some gifs of run and gun and assume it's an action game (despite being possible to do that in older SC games anyways).

The newer splinter cell games have some really fucking cool end setpieces.

>MARK EVERYONE

That E3 video did a lot of damage to Blacklist. Boy, it looked bad. They even had Sam calling in missiles and shit.

Yeah, Ubishit was pandering to the wrong crowd with that shit. I do kind of understand though since the modern gamer doesn't really like stealth games that much. I actually can't recall a single 'pure' stealth game released in the last few years to success other than HITMAN and even that game didn't achieve breakout sales.

>infiltrate the former US embassy in Iran
>wew how are they going to top that
>one mission later
>INFILTRATE GITMO

That's what happens when you watch nothing but anime.

So will there be an age retcon for Sam? He's turning 60 this year. Grim still looks fin though, as a girl in her mid 30s.

God I hate what they did with her in Conviction and Blacklist.
In fact, I hate everything they did to the cast after Chaos Theory. Through the first three games they actually had character and charm, after Chaos Theory they turned them all into generic "muh terrorism" straight out of "24".

If they reboot Splinter Cell, go back to the original style of writing and dialogue (Chaos Theory guard interrogations were the best), and either make a new character the field agent with Sam as his handler, or have it take place in the 90's.

Can anyone else not get private coop to work? It's fucked for me but public games work fine.

I'm pretty sure there already has been one. Not official per se, but there's no way he's 60 in Blacklist with the way he looks and moves. I just assume he's 40-ish now and in any future games.

>generic "muh terrorism" straight out of "24".

I fucking love that shit. Call me a pleb, but it's my guilty pleasure.

>Chaos Theory they turned them all into generic "muh terrorism" straight out of "24".
but isn't that really most of the clancy games?
Hell, that's what the Rainbow Six games have always been about.
besides, generic terrorism really isn't that bad for an easy story, how you go about making your shit stand out is how ya do it

New Grimm is just as good as old Grimm imo. She actually got a lot of character development and is a morally ambiguous character who does questionable things for the greater good. She's also hot and I would totally bang her.

Blacklist Sam had a lot of gray hair though, way more than the other Sams. And those other Sams were in their 50s already. Except for the first where he was 45 and PT where he was pushing 50.

Don't forget that even in the original trilogy Sam was always getting faster, stronger, and more acrobatic despite getting older with each game. Conviction is nothing new in this regard.

Premature greying. Especially prevalent in people with stressful day to day lives. He also has a noticeably younger face, if they didn't give him the graying hair he'd legitimately look 30 years old.

Careful user, that's Sam's waifu.

This, Tom Clancy has always been Tom Clancy.

Reminder that Collateral is absolute kino.

Are the DS and 3DS versions of CT worth playing for curiosity's sake? Kind of interested to see how they downscaled my favorite game on two mobile platforms.

The only things Conviction did right was the story (both of them), setting and soundtrack. Gameplay was so easy you just have to spam gadgets.

Blacklist is worse than Conviction in EVERYTHING EXCEPT gameplay.

Play Stranglehold if you want John Wick (or should I say John Woo).

>when he slaps her again

Blacklist has better levels and is visually superior as well.

>no ironsides
its trash

No.

There's nothing as visually/aesthetically pleasing as Sam teaching other 3E operator spooks as to why he's the best in a few of the levels.

All Blacklist had was more important locations.

God I wish Conviction ended up how it was shown in the initial E3 demo.
youtube.com/watch?v=e-r8VzIE994

Nah, it would have been hobo Hitman.

>muh Ironside

Will Ironsidefags ever stop crying?

As if a hobo hitman game where you had to use objects in the environment Dead Rising-style to defeat SWAT teams wouldn't be cooler than 'dude lol sam in the whitehouse lmao'

Nah it would have been like Bourne kino.

I haven't played Conviction in a while, but from what I remember it was pretty linear, Blacklist for the most part let you approach a situation from different directions.

>oper8 kino
>oper8
>oper___
I loathe this meme

As if it would have been that. It really would have been Sam acting moody even more than Conviction right now with the same TPS gameplay. It would have been Hitman Absolution x2.

>High test = Fat
>Wide jaw = Butch and dominating
Do /fit/ people just want to not feel gay about being manipulated with consent by a tall toned being who can beat them up?

But we don't really know that, besides, I think it would have been DIFFERENT.
I sort of get the Hitman comparisons, but the combat and movement seem like they would have been way different than anything we've seen before, or since.

Is it so wrong that I love the idea of playing as Sam in a park coffee shop whilst it gets raided by a SWAT team, having to fight your way out using chairs, cash registers, and anything that's not nailed down?

sadly this
Max Payne is a John Woo movie with Matrix tier Slowmo

That idea wasn't going to happen in that version of the game, lad. There's just no fucking way they would have made it anything other than a TPS with light hide in plain sight shit.

It would have been Jason Bourne tier of spy thriller. Not Frank West.

>JESUS CHRIST IT'S SAM FISHER
>t. Lambert

Will we ever get a game where Grim and Sam finally fuck?

Are we ever getting another Splinter Cell with Michael Ironside?

Are we ever getting another Splinter Cell game period?

>MOM
>O
>M

seriously, she is fucking hot in Blacklist

Hopefully

No

E3 2017