Soooooooo I just beat the game once as 2B, now it expects me to do the exact same shit as 9S...

Soooooooo I just beat the game once as 2B, now it expects me to do the exact same shit as 9S? Then 3 more times for the "true ending"?

LOL. Can you say dropped?

dropped?

bait thread

>3 more times

the story continues after playing 9S and 2nd ending

How can you drop the game if you already beat it?
LOL retard

Jebaited!!

I did the same.

Until I realized I have to do everything even the side quests again with the worst character in game industry.

Why do people on Sup Forums pretend to be retarded so much?

you actually don't, they remember the sidequests you completed.

He's baiting you

Is the Flooded City the only area where you can find Pure Water?

Once with 2b.
Once with 9s. Takes less than half the time since you are doing basically no side content.
Then a brand new story opens up for the last 3 endings.

Yeah. Stupid enough.
Your pods need a shit ton of it and it doesn't drop from anything that I know of.

Yes, iirc no vendors sell it

Have the bugs of the PC version been fixed yet?

>inb4 PC

Not even with the scanner? Shit.

I feel like leveling your pod past level was intentionally made difficult considering how powerful pods become once they hit level 3. You don't have to use your sword after a certain point.

Not so much difficult as it is tedious. A lot of the materials just require you reloading certain areas or using the scanner again and again.

They are busted though. But damn if the additional attacks aren't cool.

I think the vendor in the Park ruins might sell it.

Nah, just checked, but he does have rubber at least.

t.chad

I just saw ending D on Nier Gestalt. What a punch to the gut.

Still... there are some things I don't fully understand:

Why does Kaine dress like that? I thought it's a very important trait of her character but there's not even a hint as to why she does.

Are Emil and his sister related to project Gestalt? or the ultimate weapons project was something else all together?

Is the disease Yonah is dying from in the starting sequence of the game the white whatever was called thing?

So the relapse effect occurs when a replicant obtains ther own consciousness and the replicant gets mad at them because they cannot revoer their origianl bodies and then they somehow cause the black srawl?

And... why the fuck are the wolves so dramatic? They were attacking in the first place.

Is it possible to go through the first part of the game understanding the shades?