esasmash

Because one each doesn't work and just gets sad samefagging

RIP PM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAfLlDFp-Cg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who can stop him?

>you must have had sex to enter this tourney

Did leffen singlehandedly kill the Smash Box?

>etika on commentary

why

>reddit actively deleting smashbox threads

>megaman dittos

why don't they just use a joystick?

FOW beat Larry? Is he back?

Xzax 2-1 Zero offstream

no

no periscope?

scatt looking gooooood

because gamecube controllers used in the way they're used in melee fucking murders your hands

VRO reminds me of fred armisen

Zero w-

wait what

UPSETS:
Xzax 2-1 TSM | ZeRo
FOW 2-1 MSF | Larry Lurr
PG | Sonido 2-1 EG | Zinoto
PG | MVD 2-1 InC | WaDi
DJ Fliphop 2-1 RvL | Mr. E

>Evil Geniuses Zinoto

I wonder if EG ever tried to snap up m2k

>hax just uploaded a 30 minute video ripping on the smashbox and talked about how corrupt and retarded the entire team is
youtube.com/watch?v=wAfLlDFp-Cg
cliffnotes version
>they tried to making a fightpad where instead of having an ergonomic layout for buttons had them in a rectangular 4x2 row (pic related) which is literally what you're not supposed to do
>in the promo trailer itself you can see the demo man unnaturally bending his fingers to do tech (pic related)
>instead of using laser cutter and real professional equipment they used fucking cardboard boxes to test their layouts
>made an article to make hax look bad before he could do the same to them (in this article they cherrypick conversations from him and spin it to make him look bad and in the video hax shows entire convos)
>stole the ideas hax had gave them before he pulled out and you can see that the fightstick gravy uses at fps2 reflects this (and they get even more BTFO because hax had made tons of revisions since then)

I love M2K in Sm4sh

I like him in Melee too, but not over other people, but in Sm4sh he has by far the most fun Cloud to watch and his edgeguarding is fucking incredible

Wish he'd play more Sm4sh, even though it's not his best game

damn scatt nunchuk megaman > kameme megaman

based hax

It's a shame he's shit at the game. With similar kind of mechanics to Brawl, you'd think he'd be decent, since he was one of the best, arguably the best for a certain period, at it.

He practices Smash 4 enough too. I don't get why he's so bad (by his standards).

>It's a shame he's shit at the game.

that's bullshit though, he's easily top 20, could be top 10 if he tried

when he actually gives a shit he beats out top players (including being one of the few people with a positive set count of zero)

fuck gravy

>Dabuz

>EG | Zinoto
Does this pretty much confirm that EG are going to drop PPMD for never going to tournaments and pretending to be ill for the rest of Melee's lifespan?

looks like everyone is losing it may just be his time. How much do you think he studied kirihara at fps2?

Why are there so many upsets at civil war?

I don't see them dropping him if only because he's their only foothold in Melee

not at all; if they picked up a melee player maybe

most stacked tourney for sm4sh ever in a game that already has a lot of upsets constantly

>turns out the one time a Rosa beat ZeRo it's not Dabuz and it's not his shitty campy playstyle

POTTERY

its fucking ppmd and eg are nobody, that would be retarded. he gives them so much publicity from melee because everyone loves him. he doesnt necessarily need results to be useful for EG.

>SFAT
>SwedishDelight

Who has a more punchable face?

SFAT has a super punchable face and the gay bitch nigga piercings just make it worth
Swedish is a cool guy dunno why he makes you mad

Sfat has that stupid fucking eyebrow piercing so I think he takes it.

Daily reminder that japanfanboys are the worst kind of cucks and they probably fap to ntr.

Dabuz has actually taken one set from Zero.

Dabuz is nice guy by the way.

Leave him alone!

did you all see that 5 gods cruise ship tournament? I can see m2k and armada getting seasick and mango getting fucked up the night before top 8

Both look like mongs. But SFAT has that shit beard and eyebrow piercing, so he gets my vote.

>rip PM
hitbox tv / azpm

Frozen Phoenix is today.

JOHN

>FOW 2-1 MSF | Larry Lurr
That's not an upset, FOW is an well known and top ranked player.
>PG | MVD 2-1 InC | WaDi
That is also not an upset because both of these are well established players

She should ditch the suit and commentate nude.

FOW hasn't been around forever, Larry is #6 in the world

Similarly, MVD dropped the fuck off, WaDi is much higher placed - they're upsets

>not liking women in suits

thick

>that thigh ass combo
>that height

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

left: ntsc
right: pal

FUCKING

JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS on 2ggaming right now

FOW is not even half as relevant as LL. And if FOW used Ness, that's even more of an upset.

Hyuga knew what was good in life
FOW might not show up a lot, but he is still well known. Should have seen his performance in zero Saga

our guy 9b popping off

goddammit, what a set

EG | Plup when?

It's clear he's the succesor of being the 5th god.

Numbers was robbed. That could have been awesome.

AND HE WAS TEAM ALLY. Fuck.

Hyuga did good

It's not like team zero is doing better

why does sm4sh have all the qts?

fuwa/earth team up was adorable, too

Up tilt... not bad

>Getting killed by a
Ganondorfs up tilt on stream

user... please.

fuck, hyuga memes aside there's so much dead air in the commentary whenever vikki's on

it's not vikki, it's silentdoom

they were constantly talking when she was up with someone else earlier

Why is Bizzaro playing Smash 4?

Bizzaro Flame vs Marrs on 2GG!

He knows Vikki is a whore that lied for attention.

Pick not related I assume?

>hyuga admits he did it
>it's still a lie

come on, user

Poor Bizz, having to go against Marss with Dorf on stream.

He literally said several times that he doesn't admit anything because he doesn't remember anything that happened.

The only person that claimed what happened was Vikki and she changed the story like 3 times.

>not liking cute hoarse-voiced chocolate

baka desu senpai

That ZSS combo was nasty. Poor Bizz

Hyuga has made her paranoid for life. She'll be scared of smash autists forever.

there were three witnesses with her

I love dark chocolate. But not on my womyn

nah on her last commentary set (yesterday?) the same thing happened. not sure if I'm just noticing it more or if it's her

>RIP PM

Back in 2014 PM was fucking huge, I think even bigger than melee in tristate. I wasn't the biggest fan of the game but it is truly a shame it was killed for sm4sh.

People play smash fulltime? How is that possible?

Props to her sticking with it, desu. Even if it means nazi modding the Twitch chat every time she's on stream.

for all intents and purposes that was actually a jv3.
F

All 3 of them wanted sum fuk, so they went along with it.

Sponsors and streams mostly.
Prize money from winning tournies as well.

Ah yes, his boyfriend, that was so blackout drunk that he didn't even know something """happened""" until the next morning.

NickRiddle, a SJW that changed the story a couple of times and admited being really drunk too.

And I don't know who was the third person, unless you mean Vikki, which was also drunk.

>DK ditto on 2GG

She obviously gets hit on all the time at tournaments. Pretty funny desu

literally no-one is contesting this shit except you

why do you feel so threatened by a case that you weren't present at and have no association with the people of? it's been settled over a year ago

How do people play any other FG full time?

Coney. We know you're here. What really happened with VikkiKitty?

>implying he'll answer that

coneyJUKES

BLACKED

Because Hyuga didn't deserve it? I don't know why you are (were) so eager to punish someone of something they didn't do.

Coney's said before that he's just a lurker.

Quit being an asshat. lol

I don't agree with the longevity of the ban (and that it's still going on), but I really have zero reason to doubt something that multiple people say happened and no-one denies

Hyugas ban is over

Even if they were drunk? In the era of "he touched me so he raped me"?

I guess some people will just believe anything they hear.