What are some games that are not plagued by SJW developers?

What are some games that are not plagued by SJW developers?

none. all game developers are bi sexual ponykin.

Hardly any, to be honest

Every game that I've made.

Yakuza

Any game developer that i like

The witcher 3 and nothing else.

Japanese games generally.

name at least 69 games that you have made

Most jap games unless nintendo is somehow involved.

i just want the sjw meme to end..

SJW WAS CREATED BY DARPA AND IT IS PART OF THE MASS DIVIDE AND CONQUER PROPAGANDA SET BY GOVTS TO EVENTUALLY UNITE THE WORLD UNDER A ONE WORLD GOVT WHICH USES YOUR SLAVERY TO BUY CONSUMERIST GOODS OVER AND OVER

Inb4 someone will say Sup Forums ruins everything even though they are not the ones who are putting social justice bullshit in western games

Japanese games with cute anime girls on it.

Sup Forums AINT SHIT BUT
/PROP/AGANDA BY THE GOVT AND NSA

Eroge.

It's not a meme because they DO exist and it is possible to encounter one outside of the internet, but of course you don't know, who the fuck goes outside here on Sup Forums?

>western games

If it's made somewhere west of Japan, it's SJW shit

Not the one you quoted but this has has nothing to do with the thread and you look triggered.

Time to work on you backlogs, faggots

i'd say not many. they're trying to navigate in a society of blowhard moralizers and shill their shit in peace.

You will be hit by a car and this event will permanently ruin your life.

This
But also this

Soon enough, none.
You don't get to have a safe space.

Japanese games and slav games.

IT IS THE THREAD
THIS IS A CIA DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD

THE SAME 6 MEMES ARE SPAMMED ON ALL WEBSITES THAT ARE LINKED TO THIS EVENT

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

WHICH IS
EAST VS WEST
GAY VS STRAIGHT
ISLAM VS JUDAISM VS CHRISTIANITY
RACE VS RACE VS RACE

WHICH IS THE MEMES THAT ARE SPAMMED ON ALL WEBSITES

UNITING THE WORLD TOGETHER WITH A NEW WORLD ORDER
SO YOU GET TO FIGHT TO CREATE A MUSLIM ORDER IN THE MIDDLE EAST WHERE THEY CAN BE MISERABLE AND CONSUME MCDONALDS AND PEPSI TILL DEATH JUST LIKE YOU

Any Bethesda game before New Vegas

IM GOOD I DO NOT NEED TO GET HIT BY A CAR

New Vegas isn't sjw

Japanese games.

Stay away from California and Canada developed games.

Fuck off to Sup Forums if you want to discuss this shit, autist.

Next you're going to tell me Sup Forums isn't SJW.

Yes it is, half the human companions are gay, Sawyer complained about the legion being "misogynistic", and there's 200 faggots casually littered about the place outside of companions regardless.

Sure it isn't.
That's why the faction 100% driven by men is bad and the faction started by a woman is generally considered good.

>Josh "Fallout's the name, rape's in the game" Sawyer is an sjw
toggles the noggle

It isn't, there are just some individuals who like to be contrarians and keep falseflagging.

WHAT BOTS ARE ON ALL BOARDS AND ON ALL WEBSITES SAYING THE SAME 6 MEMES MAKING EVERYONE OBEDIENT TO THE GOVT SO THIS CAN COMMENCE?

You guys aren't serious, right? Jesus fuck Sup Forums

90% of the gay dialogue options don't show up unless you play a gay character through a perk. The ones that do with Arcade/Veronica require pressing for answers specifically.
Time to confess, anons.
Legion is never stated specifically as bad. It's up to player interpretation and the game does mention positives of them. You can even join them.

Really activates my almonds

Sup Forums ruins everything even though they are not the ones who are putting social justice bullshit in western games

Non, the trendy nerd fad has created an industry full of color haired california numales that want to fight evil drumpkin nazis.

It's too late for the west.

Legion is misogynistic though. There's nothing wrong with pointing this out.
You are still allowed to side with Legion if you want.

The perks gives me bonus damage to either one of or both genders. Of course I'm gonna take it if i need nothing else that is avaliable at that point.

Just what i said, man.
Discussing politics, OF ANY FACTION, inside this board is just wrong.

It's a very small difference damage-wise. The main benefit of it is special speech checks that let you skip entire bits such as with Manny Vagas. Still doesn't change the fact that unless you play as a faggot you never even know who's a faggot.

And the point still stands. The decided to make the most evil faction a 100% male one.

do it pussy

PC rpg games that come with cluebooks and 90 page manuals.

I like how sjws can get away with starting off-topic political shit on Sup Forums but when you don't agree with what's posted it's GTFO Sup Forums.
I have been on Sup Forums for a grand total of about a whole week by the way.

TO GET RID OF THE POLITICS
YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF THE BOTS
TO GET RID OF THE BOTS
YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE CIA AND NSA

WITHOUT BOTS CONVERSATIONS WILL RETURN TO NORMAL

You really are an insecure fag holy shit.

I think you've got your memes mixed up.
White man isn't the villain in this game.

>interprets them as evil
>blames the game even though each faction has goods and bads
If anything your interpretation just shows you're agreeing with what you're complaining about.

Are you joking? I've been playing Yakuza 0 for 50 hours and I've run into a lot of trannies and gays.

I'm pretty sure Veronica straight up says she has a girlfriend if you go through her dialogue and arcade hints at it instead of going HA YUP I'M GAY WANNA FUCK?
Not trying to supporting either side of this argument tho

GTFO Sup Forums

I think he meant he wanted the Social Justice meme to end. As in people stop being SJWs, I'm not sure though.

And none of them were trying to make a political point of acceptance and whatnot

>first time you interact with the legion they have crucified/burned down an entire town
>WOW ITS YOUR FAULT FOR INTERPRETING THEM AS EVIL
wew

only to name a few that released this year: nier automata , nioh, zelda botw, gravity rush 2, yakuza 0

do you guys even like video games, just seems like you care about the politics behind the industry more than anything.

Yes, again, the only reason you'd find out Veronica or Arcade are gay outside of being a gay character is by expending their dialogue, which means you as the player had interest in them in the first place. It's very subtle and not thrown in your face, like real SJW shit such as Dorian from Inquisition is.
Yes, and if you talk with him he tells you the town was full of criminals and greedy two-faced people who cared only about themselves. I feel like you didn't actually play the game.

>Posting worst girl

Nice, I'll be sure to support them.

Ethnic Cleansing, Giopi: Mission Majority, and Bible Adventures for the NES.

Pretty much all video games are made by SJWs because anti-SJWs don't give a shit about video games.

Ubermosh.

I've found naughty dog games to be pretty clean despite Sup Forums hating a lot of them

usually the devs are not overt SJW it's the faggots they hire for pointless "community management" jobs and shit.

What is this eldritch abomination, and why is it eating that pool bar?

user. I played for of new vegas in a week then most people have played at all.
I know you can support what the legion did in nipton for extra charma and everything but anyone that doesn't have some fucked up sense of morals would interpret the legions actions as evil. Even if they were "punishing" a town full of criminals that played on holding NCR troops hostage for money.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
also legion runs should never be done as a female. Really grinds my gears being talked down to.

kmk

Tell me what qualifies as SJW bullshit in games. Putting a woman in a lead role? Putting minorities in your games? Companies have been doing this for more than thirty years and now you autists sperg out.

9/10

8/10

4/10

Gab isn't even worth rating.

not everyone wants to play as a school girl or a sword wielding twink. Which gooks seem to be obsessed with.

I understand that, but to say it's due to "muh SJW shittery" is stupid. Especially when they're mostly based on Rome.
Hell Josh and Chris love the Legion and have lamented before on how they couldn't finish them for the game

Why is Satania effay?

>putting women
NO. Just look at how many japanese games who get praised on Sup Forums have a female lead.
>Putting minorities
NO. Only the ones who are put in for a political reason (game companies who openly preach diversity on socials) or the ones that have nothing to do with the setting (putting women soldiers in a WW1 game)

Kyriu literally tells you that it is ok to sell panties as long because sexual deviations from the normal are TOTALLY OK

Your point? Have you loked at were you are?

inb4 you will point out my grammar mistake intead of answer my question

oh yeah remember when the people on tumblr were talking about how trannies should be able to sell panties to old ugly bald salaryman

Oh. My apologies. I'm not saying NV is SJW or whatever. Just saying the Legion is easily the bad guys in the game but as you said they are unfinished.
If they were finished they might have had some saving grace or something that might make the common person rethink their stance on the legion and possible change their perspective causing them to see the legions actions as justifiable.
Kinda sad we will never know.

Nice rating, i think i can agree to this somehow

There are none. Bigots/white americans are not artistic or talented. The only two artforms that are distinctly armerican are hero comic books and jazz. One was made by a jewish person, the other was made by black people. So there you have it, you white people have nothing and steal from everybody.

Well post-release they described how they were going to have Legion lands be traversable and you'd be able to see how their actual towns and civilization functions, which apparently they rule over people in a way that gives people a lot of supplies but you can't speak out against them.
I was only saying that because people ITT and basically all the time try to call the Legion or other stuff about the game SJW-related when it really isn't.

Not everyone wants to play as Sgt. Smith or De'quan the feminist transgender kang

Have fun with your memesexual genderqueer protags.

Go back to Neogaf.

Japan games obviously

>What is this eldritch abomination,
The spawn of Satan.

>and why is it eating that pool bar?
Because no one can stop it.

(you)