>releases in one month
>nobody gives a shit
>15k subscribers on twitter

Is Arkane finished?

they literally turned an alien bouty hunting fps into "wow so deep" shit

they turned open world #25982 into a System Shock successor
How is it a bad thing?

Probably, Arkane games are to intelligent for the pleb masses

I care, because its Arkane. Not because its Prey.

I find the enemies boring though, and the encounter music is already fucking annoying
>they turned a linear FPS into an open world bounty hunting game with none of the themes or visual cues of the first game

>System Shock successor

I haven't been keeping up with this game at all. What do we know? Do we know anything? Give me a reason to give a shit.

looks good, hope it's good. probably has no marketing budget. I like arkane, so hopefully it isn't shit

The less hype a game has the better it's going to be.

Remember Doom 2016

Thats a good thing. Anything with bethesdas name on it is basically a giant red flag to begin with

There was like a hour gameplay video. Some stuff looks nice but overall it's just another bioshock wanna be. Simplified for console players and probably good for 5-6 hours single playthrough AAA title with shallow story.

>cancel cyberpunk bounty hunting game
>create lame edgy mindfuck garbage

straight to the trash

I'm getting it. Hopefully it comes out at redbox, I really don't want to spend $60 on it, and my PC apparently can't handle it, with the reqs they gave.

They lost me ever since they cancelled The Crossing.

Going to buy it, arkane is the last good western developer.

People only cared when it looked like it was going to be that Boba Fett thing Human Head was doing. Everyone's sick to fucking death of Shock-likes at this point.

they forgot marketing

>scifi is not considered cyberpunk

Literally kill yourself.

>you have to play as a gook
What's with the forced diversity?

the game looks fun, but not a single person is attached to the IP in any meaningful way unless it goes back to glowing neon alien streets. I like arkane, I just hope the manage not to fuck the pc port this time

is it going to run like shit even on good systems like dishonored 2?

Different engine so I hope not.

>System Shock successor
>when there is already a new System Shock coming

Why?

>being this retarded

Yeah man Halo is cyberpunk.

Just a reminder not to blame Arkane for this shit. Zenimax us the only that canceled Prey 2 and it's entirely Zenimax's fault.

Watching people on twitch play games has shown me the general gaming population is legitimately retarded. Seen people miss shit right in front of them on screen for a solid 30 minutes because it isn't glowing or doesn't have a huge fucking arrow marker pointing at it, then when they realize they blame the game for not pointing it out to them. It's fucking infuriating that AAA games are designed for the lowest common retard.

Money

it's a hapa

Cyberpunk is scifi, scifi not necessarily cyberpunk

>pitched as a system shock spiral successor
>got greenlit

Gee I wonder

>good games
>designed around the skill of the developer, which is usually high since they playtest their game constantly
>player has to get to the skill of the developer to get further in a game

>bad games
>designed around the skill of worst playtesters which is usually low
>player is already at the required skill from the get go to beat the game

I thought it was the same one.
Kinda looks the same

Serves 'em right for canning Prey 2.

Prey looked nothing like cyberpunk. Cyberpunk is not about neon.
You can't have aliens in cyberpunk.

It's Cryengine. Cryengine games either run great or run like dumpster fires, so who knows. Probably wouldn't buy Prey on console since Lichdom Battlemage and Homefront 2 both ran horribly on console.

Prey 2 wasn't cyberpunk though.

Engines are about graphics, not artstyle...

debatable

Who the hell cares about some twitter "subscribers"? Attention whores those who.

Not debatable, it was sci-fi set in a space station.

ODST is 100% cyberpunk

Looks good, like a love letter to shooters from ten years ago.

you know, if some of the cool gameplay stuff they mentioned in the trailer is done well, I think it'll be an underrated game that finds a following on Sup Forums

Jesus fucking Christ... Why do we have to suffer because of the plebs' stupidity...

wait for the release. hype is bad anyway.

> you will never get the fucking awesome alien bounty hunting prey 2

Prey deserves to fail

scifi doesn't mean aliens.

I just meant that Cyberpunk is technically science fiction and thus under scifi, while it might not have almost anything in common with other scifi genres.'

It's still science fiction, they use technology that doesn't or can't exist and work.

Cyberpunk is a sub genre of sci-fi.

exactly

the new system shock will be bad

I hope not, but the demo wasn't good.