BRUGH!

You'll make a fine rug, cat!

>last oblivion character was a cat
>decide to start of as one in skyrim
>hear this one too many times
>restart after a couple of hours to be nord

it was worth

>In the mood to play Skyrim again, since I never played the DLC
>Start routine of making a bunch of Iron Daggers, running to Dragonsreach to enchant them, then running back
>Immediately cheat to max out all skills

I forgot how much I fucking hate the leveling system in Elder Scrolls.

lol

WHY
WON'T
YOU
DIE
?

>Play Khajiit in Skyrim
>walk within 10 feet of a town guard
>"What do you want................................................................... CAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?"

Get the mod sperg. It really improves the whole leveling experience

Instead of sloppy level scaling, it would be nice if bandits and other human type behave semi-intelligently to seriously out leveled player characters. If they sat on the side and made wisecracks or ran away into the bushes, it would be a lot more fun than oneshotting them.

STOP CALLING ME LITTLE I'M FUCKING TALL FOR AN ELF

>not playing with a minimum of 120+ mods to fix the most serious flaws of the game
>not playing with requiem

Even with the game serious flaws of the game fixed, it's still 6.5/10 because shit world shit side quests.

>non-Nords can't handle the banter

Is it worth playing the main story? Last time I played I just did all the guild side quests and never even got any dragon powers besides Fus

The main story's about on par with most of the quests in the game, just longer. There's nothing particularly special about it. Although I did think that one part where you had to negotiate a temporary truce between the Imperials and Stormcloaks so everyone could deal with the dragons, with cities changing allegiances as a result, was pretty nice and the only time the whole civil war subplot felt like it mattered.

Which one do you mean? I have mods for new skill trees and perk re-balancing, but no major overhauls. I'd really like to just have the leveling system from Fallout 3/NV.

Installing Mighty Magick and rolling a mage was a mistake. I'm lvl50 and I have over 1k magicka legitimately even with the fixed enchanting abuse (MM fixes the retarded enchantment-alchemy loop and disables enchantment effect stacking). I'm so powerful that nothing is capable of withstanding my Master level destruction spells even on Legendary difficulty, dragons LITERALLY disintegrate in two seconds and I can clear entire rooms with a Firestorm as well as ragdoll any medium sized enemy indefinitely with a Telekinetic Assault. Giving the player so many good spells was a mistake, nothing can touch a mage in Skyrim+MM due to the tactical flexibility the magic system provides, fuck.

Time to roll a shitty melee character and install Duel Combat Realism.

>banter
>dumb nord takes 5 full seconds to come up with a slur but ends up just saying "CAT?"

what the fuck mass making daggers ? just play the fucking game and you'll level up dumb autist

Perhaps instead of roaming the earth and stumbling across this piece of land that we claim, it would've been in your best interest to go somewhere else, for we are very hostile against outsiders who disrupt our misdeeds.

You can't level up the crafting skills without grinding like a motherfucker. General skills like Archery and Lockpicking will increase naturally, but if you want that Dragonbone Sword, you're gonna have to make about a thousand daggers/hide bracers.

You can just train at a trainer, dumbfuck. The only reason to spend gold in this game is to buy houses and trainer services anyway, everything else you just craft yourself.

>bandit talking shit
>start running at him full speed
>smash into him like a train with power attack
>"b-be careful!"