Creepy RPG Happenings

Anyone else have strange things happen on their favorite RPG Games? Here's something that happened on my main Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) save once. It's a long read but I think it's worth it.

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies Black," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital. (Continued in comment)

Other urls found in this thread:

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/b9cd866b-a58f-42a9-b8e8-b7fe0a954423
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/9acadb70-5921-47d9-978b-9da138c8b80e
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/be20bab1-2abd-4bab-8019-6ce46d6d16a1
en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Skull_of_Corruption
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/630d72d8-68d7-450b-8543-928919ae3e07
xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/b78996a2-b9f3-4c59-b18d-0e96ace15f3a
youtube.com/watch?v=M0_yDvFYNFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(OP Continuation here)

With the entire fucking garrison of the Imperial City, I managed to kill the bastard. I moved him onto the table in the center of the Capital Building for all to see. Half the city was murdered as a side effect, but hey, it worked. (OP Pic Related)

Just a week ago, I tried to glitch again. When I almost killed the clone on my first try this time, he shouted "Why Brother, why?" - I hesitated to finish him, but he then cloaked and ran off somewhere. When I found him he was in my best shit again.

The bastard is able to trick me, and he can switch gear whenever he seems to feel like it. For example, in Oblivion NPCs always wear the first thing in their inventory - in my and the clone's case, this is a cursed hood I named AAAAA specifically to kill NPCs with (by planting it in their inventory). However, the clone refuses to put it on, instead somehow specifically choosing either my best headwear or whatever matches the set he's wearing at that time.

It just ... boggles my mind.

spooky............

wow, u'r game is haunted......

proof or it didn't happen fag.

omgz pls upload game save 2spoopy5me #howcouldthishappen

sounds pretty gay OP

I have plenty of proof, the only issue is being able to show it all here.

Fuck it, here you go:

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker

FAKE

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/b9cd866b-a58f-42a9-b8e8-b7fe0a954423

That's the Why Brother, Why clip.

next time just console command kill and problem solved

It's on Xbox One, I can't.

That's obviously a Dark Brotherhood NPC of some kind.

wow rly makes u think

Look at it's name. "Corrupted Clone." It's the perma-clone, he just put on my Dark Brotherhood shit.

Oblivion has some weird ass glitches so I believe you, OP. Try using Calm and Frenzy spells on your clone and see what happens

I have, before. He's immune to Magic but Calm and Frenzy spells seem to work, with one caveat. Calm doesn't really do anything besides give him the green outline (same with Command spells). Frenzy actually works, though.

Call him a nigr

Quality story. Reminds me of Shakespeare.

That's pretty spooky, user.

I don't have any creepy RPG stories, but here's one of a time I went on a drive with one of my gamer friends.

Here's the 2 summons at once clip. Like I said, this is actually impossible in Oblivion's mechanics.

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/9acadb70-5921-47d9-978b-9da138c8b80e

But where's all the HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD tho

Ok, as OP I think I should clarify. No, I don't think my game is haunted or some stupid shit like that. I'm just pointing out a cool or creepy happening that occurred in my save.

>tfw that kid posts on Sup Forums

....Liar, this has been around forever. Nice try, good story tho.

holy shit that's so fucking bad

>How did McDonald's end up like this?
I fucking lose there every time

But you're not. You're just spoopy posting. And that'd be fine if you'd just run with it, but you're a dumb redditor.

new creepy pasta? comfy

Dude if this is a spook post it's damn shitty one. I posted a page full of clips of proof for god's sake. I have a clip for 4/5 of every event I mentioned.

There really needs to be a game, perhaps some open world shit or whatever, that has one area off to the side that's as spooky as they can possibly make it. Don't care if half of the production is in that area alone, I want it to be such a huge stark contrast to the normal game it'll creep almost anyone out.

Was the garage sale where you bought your copy of oblivion still there when you went back?

Shut up assholes.

For the love of God, now I've got an impersonator.

>see a restaurant full of mutilated corpses
>decide to go inside

Why Brother? Why?

why are you impersonating me?

There is no item in Oblivion called the Skull of Corruption.

Source: opened the CS

You're the fucking imposter!

You are supossed to be dead.

For the love of... This is hilarious. OP here, I'll just post clips with context to help explain the story.

Here's the final battle I mentioned, featuring a weird lag glitch.

xboxclips.com/The JinjaBaker/be20bab1-2abd-4bab-8019-6ce46d6d16a1

Why is this guy using my name?

You sure about that?

en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Skull_of_Corruption

OP HERE DO NOT CLICK THE IMPOSTER'S LINK A SPOOPY SKULL CAME UP ON MY DESKTOP AND TOOTED AT ME WHEN I WENT TO THIS LINK

Isn't the newest Call of Cthulhu a horror rpg?

It sounds like it would be, I'm not really into Lovecraft so I can't say.

>neo Sup Forums

Here's the clip with the clone switching between waterwalking and swimming as I mentioned:

This will never not be funny

>People are having fun instead of shitposting in the same five thread formats?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Jesus fucked and then Jesus wept because Jesus got cockrot, and that's all you need to know about humanity.

This thread is just pure cancer now. I'm off to kill myself.

>"""Having fun""" when there's politics to shitpost about and new consoles to shit on

Neo Sup Forums everyone

I'm not sure if this is the impersonator saying they're leaving or if it's supposed to be me stil...

Find you, Faker.

.pu ekaW .fles rorrim ruoy s'tI

Who the fuck are you? I'm the OP...

Good God almighty, it's like my Oblivion save come again...

Wouldn't it be funny if no posts past the first 2 were from OP?

GUYS MY PHONE JUST RANG

IT WAS VOICECLIPS FROM NICKIES BLACK ON THE OTHER END

WHAT DO

I can't believe you guys, I was just trying to share my experience with modding and you guys mess it all up!

Nice try, but it's pretty damn clear this happened on an Xbox.

You don't know you can mod files on an Xbox? Good thing you came here!

How cute. He thinks that he is in control.

ヘルプを送信する!!!

Ok then "OP" let's hear how you modded a save on Xbox One.

No, I am.

Real OP here, I was away for a while and came back to the thread. What the hell is going on??

Jesus, this is sad. Get off of the Internet and go outside dude...meet some people, have fun. There's a whole world out there. No need to lie to strangers on the Internet about...well...a fucking video game

>Implying that's actually OP

Dude, check the clips I posted. It's not even that extraordinary of a story, but it's true.

woah, realy made me tinhk

Dude, check the clips I posted. It's not even that extraordinary of a story, but it's true.

hmmmmm... guys

I think i am Nickies Black

>implying you were saying that to the real Nickies

Here's another clip, just one showing how tough to damage he could be at times.

Dude, check the clips I posted. It's not even that dicky of a story, but it's true.

Anyone else have strange things happen on their favorite RPG Games? Here's something that happened on my main Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) save once. It's a long read but I think it's worth it.

So in Oblivion there's an item called the Skull of Corruption, which you can use to clone NPCs. Using a glitch, you can use it to permanently clone yourself.

When I discovered this glitch online, I had already played Oblivion to exhaustion. My character, Nickies White, a Breton battlemage, was nigh-invulnerable, and had spells that could one hit Minotaurs. It was pretty crazy, but it got boring fast. I decided the only challenge left was to fight a version of myself, a permanent clone, a "Nickies," if you will.

So I did the glitch, purposefully not wearing my best gear as to make sure I can still win, but couldn't immediately kill the clone because his (my) healing spells were too potent. So, I left and returned, to see what would happen to him.

He had changed his equipment loadout to that of my own, real character's, including all my OP shit. Now I actually couldn't kill him...

Not only that, but he started upchucking a creepy mix of faction dialogue I haven't heard before, like "I'm sworn to die, are you?" and "The training of thousands has passed through me!"

Sometimes he would use my invisibility spells and flee, and I'd have to find him again. One time I found an entire town murdered, with him nearby. I even got bounties when I swore I didn't commit any crimes. Once I led him over a bayou to an underwater DLC home I had, and he equipped my waterwalking boots to easily keep pace - then, when I fled underwater, he swam under with me despite wearing said boots!

Other oddities include his Luck seemingly being higher for everything he did compared to my own, and being able to summon two things at once (which was actually IMPOSSIBLE in Oblivion).

Eventually our endless fight led into the Imperial City, the capital. (Continued in comment)

This happened to me in Dark Souls 1. Not 100% sure what happened, other than maybe the game's shitty lighting system phasing a dead enemy's shadow through the floor. Spooked me good though, especially since that pose makes it look like its running up the stairs and holding the torch.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0_yDvFYNFM

The training of thousands has passed through me!

Seriously? What happened to the thread? OP here, clip for proof:

What if there was never a real Nickies?

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

What are you talking about, I am the real Nickies

"I'm sworn to die, are you?", am I right?

Wrong game. The real OP would have known that.

Was it really too much to ask for, sharing a pretty cool story about an Oblivion save?

Yes.

All I wanted to do was come on here and share a cool story with you guys.

Here's a clip for proof:

And what the fuck was up with this?

holy fucking autism and reddit post spacing

your computer is haunted dude

Hi! I'm Nickies (the real one) and i love sucking HUGE cocks!

2spooky4me

>oh and this didnt happen

le epic roast!!!11!

Fucking come on people

no way fag

That's just so people can get a quick wank in, like a snack between meals.

It's Nickies Black doing.

Why is this thread still up again?

>s-stop having fun
Seems like you are the one not having fun here friend :^)

can someone give me a quick rundown?