Atlus New Game Stream

what do you guys want to see from tomorrow's event?

keep the console war shit to a minimum. Atlus makes games for both Nintendo and Sony

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei:_Nine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tsubasa's Game 2.

>Atlus makes games for both Nintendo and Sony
>That's exactly the problem

And I want to see Vanillaware shit but I know it'll never happen.

Sugita is there so the first Persona spinoff.
3DS SMT title being revealed.
SMTHD being announced for a real console.

P3 velvet edition :^)

Either P5 Arena or P5 DAN are pretty much guaranteed at this point.

I'm leaning more towards Arena though.

pls be Ogre Battle series

What do I want to see?
-Etrian Odyssey HD/Switch (probably just re-do an old one to test the waters, preferably 5 since I don't want to be confined to my 3DS for it)
-New Devil Survivor being the 3DS project
- More concrete news on SMTHD
-I literally don't know many of Atlus' franchises, maybe like 2 new PS4 IPs and 1 switch IP

More games announced for Switch

honestly TMS is one of my fave recent games.

It's a shame people just see it as idolshit, as the gameplay and dungeons were fantastic, and the cast were pretty decent too.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night: Encore Edition

>SMTHD

You mean the game that was already announced for the Switch?

Some of Radiant Historia, possibly a new Etrian Odyssey, maybe DeSu3.

>-Etrian Odyssey HD/Switch
>still no localization news for V
I've already started playing the JP version
But I'd still love to see that. Likely will announce a new game franchise for Switch as well as news for the unnamed SMT titles.

The only thing that game was good for was testing out the PS4 Golden models.

A pc game.

Yeah, but they call it "HD Project" while the 3DS Project is, well, 3DS Project. Leads people to think the console one will be multiplat. Which would be smart, because the SMT audience is on 3DS but it sure as hell ain't on Switch.

I'd be pretty okay with this

Console war shit seems to have randomly died down on Sup Forums lately if not outright gone into hibernation. Now it's all about Japanese vs. Western gaming false dichtomies so I'm not expecting any of this crap.

Seriously it feels like it just died overnight after the Switch came out and didn't have a complete disaster of a launch after all despite being everywhere for about a month before it came out. It's like the shitposting fuel for console wars just somehow instantly died in peoples mind and it all just stopped dead.

Eerie....unless it was just like 2 people spamming non stop and they fucked off or something. My other theory is this stuff just goes in cycles based on what's coming out 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after it does and then shitposters just move right on to the next thing so once the Switch launch stopped being a thing that was it for console wars for a bit and the shitposting moved on to stuff like Nier and Persona.

What's that new thing that isn't EO or SMT that they are working on.

> ctrl + F
> no Trauma Centre

for shame

HD remake of P3P.

Project Re Fantasy or whatever it is called?

>because the SMT audience is on 3DS but it sure as hell ain't on Switch.
What? Where do you even get that? Are you also begging for ports? Kek

Hopefully something for the Switch, more info on the new SMT would be cool too

Nope. Do you have a link that announces it as exclusively on Switch? Because Atlus isn't telling their PS4 install base from their best selling game ever to go buy a Switch.

that Vanillaware mech game?

SMT is Nintendo territory though, Persona is Sony's turf

>3DS project is a Nocturne remake

So far it's only comfirmed for the Switch. We'll see what happens. Persona isn't multiplat either, while it should be.

For all you know it can be a simultaneous multiplat release, not exactly a port at all.

There's no reason the trailer had no Nintendo or Switch logo if it was exclusive.

more switch titles. we already know the Radiant Historia 3ds game is gonna be there.

Hopefully persona 5 for the switch

No, it isn't. Stop saying this. Persona had a Nintendo 3DS game.

They design around hardware, and all the SMTs needed the 3DS' second screen. An Unreal Engine game can easily be on multiple consoles and unless they hate money it will be.

>For all you know it can be a simultaneous multiplat release
True that's possible.

>There's no reason the trailer had no Nintendo or Switch logo if it was exclusive.

That's irrelevant. When Sony announced ff15 and kh3 they had the ps4 logo. And they're multiplat anyways.

will we figure out what the 3DS game for the SMT 25th anniversary will be?

Persona is Sony's IP now, while SMT is Nintendo's. A Nocturne port would help solidify that.

Why would you even want that? It would be on inferior hardware!

THIS
H
I
S

also i would like a port of the original to switch pls ;)

new Devil Summoner

Man the saltiness from ceirtain especific group of people would make my week.

Also
>Nocturne with Smirk

>I have to buy a fucking Switch to play SMT

wtf I hate Atlus now

RAIDOU 3 PS4 WHEN

>Smirks
>Good

I'm a Nintendo fan and i wish P5 were released for the Switch but the Persona series's fanbase is mostly PS owners. The same applies to SMT but the other way around, don't expect to see an SMT game in a Sony console the same way Persona isn't happening on the Switch

It's labelled as HD Project on the site, not Switch Project. That and it being UE4 means a pretty high chance of it being multi-platform.

PQ happened and despise some people think is actually one of the best games on 3DS.

>It's labelled as HD Project on the site, not Switch Project

It's very clearly the same game.

I wanna have that Jack frost.

Only God knows who would i kill for have it.

>Raidou 3, but developed by Team Yakuza.

No, it isn't. That's why they only announced one and not the other.

>Don't expect to see an SMT game in a Sony console
Since you admitted to being a Nintendo fan you're probably underage, so I'll inform you that Playstation and SMT have had quite a bit of history with a mainline and spinoff titles released.

All the anniversary marketing they keep doing would be perfectly summed up with a multiplat mainline game on both consoles the series had history on.

You're not in their board rooms and I doubt there's any concrete data for the notion that SMT won't sell at all to the 200,000 people that just bought a PS4 in Japan to play P5.

I'm saying that it being announced for Switch and not explicitly labeled exclusive means that it could still come out for PS4 or something, especially since they're working on one of the most widely used game engines out there and not something internally developed like P5.

It's probably going to be Arena Ultimax or something since BlazBlue already is on PC, meaning it's an easy port

>The same applies to SMT but the other way around
Most SMTfags I know own PS4's and only buy the 3DS because "Why the fuck are they only making SMT for the fucking 3DS? God dammit."

Personafags are all PS4fags because the Sony console 10/10 times will have more JRPGs than anybody else.

But it's not a main Persona game and as far as i know the game didn't got anywhere close to the sales of fucking DAN let alone the main series

>Persona fans having any interest in SMT

>Japanese vs. Western gaming
>one country vs. one continent
it's not fair

Persona 5 Platinum

Make it fully voiced like Berseria, a true ending, and whatever else.

So which is it?

>continent
Did you hit your head when you were little or something retard.

SMTIV was casual trash you stupid faggot. You can't release a shitty hallway dungeon game where you can save anywhere you want then act like SMT is still difficult.

PS4, PC, 2DS owner here.

How does this work for me? I've never played one of these games.

I feel like there's two different things being discussed here. I never mentioned the 3DS Project and it shouldn't be a factor here because it's explicitly labeled as being a 3DS game. The game announced at the Switch conference is just being called the 'HD Project', it could still be a Switch exclusive but they've yet to confirm that.

3DS project please be SMT SNES trilogy remake

Never mind, I misread and thought you were insinuating that the 3DS and Switch game were the same game.

Then don't save you fucking retard.

Question for switch hopeful fans, Do we think Atlus USA will still impose a tax for nintendo games? Or will that stop since they'll just be console priced now?

All the games being discussed will either be on PS4, 3DS or Switch.

>My choice in video games makes me adult and mature
Anyway, i know SMT games have been released in sony consoles in the past but not anymore, it's as retarded as saying FF is a Nintendo series because the first games were released on Nintendo consoles
Sony has the traditional and action RPGs, Nintendo has the tactical RPGs and dungeon crawlers

You can play pretty much any game in the series you want.

>2DS

SMT IF WHEN?
ANSWER ME GIDEON

There was an XMT on the fucking Xbox.
>TFW SMTV is an Xbox One exclusive

Never did get to play Trauma Centre but i'd be up for a switch revival.

>Question for switch hopeful fans
>hopeful

There's already an SMT game announced for Switch.

SMT*

The spinoff was an EO game that has been on 3DS for a while.
I think the next SMT will be on PS4+Switch personally but it would make sense if Nintendo is trying to keep mainline SMT on their home platforms.

Sup Forums is truly the most contrarian board, holy shit

I hope Wii virtual console happens for the Switch since motion controls are back

>but not anymore
And what's stopping them? Do you have a business degree? What exactly do sales from 10 years ago mean to the current market?

This "loyalty" bullshit is the weirdest thing, and then you go full retard by saying certain genres only appear on certain consoles.

Rumors from Japanese Twitter:

Radiant Historia
SMT 3DS/Switch
Persona 5 news of somekind
"Beloved" IP/developer (translation is pretty shit so I dunno) could be either Etrian Odyssey or the new VanillaWare game

Nintendo needs to pay for it to be exclusive, and there's no indication they have yet if the website goes out of its way to call it the "HD Project".

that's because it's called Kadukeusu, faggot

Imagine?

>And I want to see Vanillaware shit
this
I want some news about aegis rim desu after nearly 2 years of silence

wut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Megami_Tensei:_Nine

SMT 5(Switch exclusive) with shown gameplay.

SMT 3DS is an enhanched Nocturne port.

Persona 3P and PS4 Golden released in an HD collection for PS4.

SMT NINE. Microsoft partnered with them to make an SMT MMORPG as an Xbox exclusive in Japan. The game would release as an offline MMO and looks pretty bad, and it did very poorly. It was also Atlus's first 3D SMT game and where a lot of the PS2 demon models came from.

One of those is already confirmed
3 of them are obvious

retard.

> opinion I don't like
> must be a troll or contrary faggot

Sup Forums isn't one person retard. Most of the people hating on the game obviously didn't play it based on the crap they mention

Why don't you like my 2DS, friend?

Kind of lackluster if that's it, but Persona 5 fans will say best news ever so.

>We might get announced the next EO game before even have news on EOV's localization

Truly suffering

EO3 remake on switch and 3DS would be an instant purchase.

You know if they announce a new Etrian Odyssey it's going to be EO3U.

geez I dunno
maybe you should like play them?

I didn't said only but you can see the trends
I'm not saying the situation can't change (look at Final Fantasy going Sony and Resident Evil going Nintendo, for a generation) but as of now SMT is Nintendo stuff

>SMT 5(Switch exclusive)
Not happening. The JRPG audience isn't on Switch. It would sell about as well as Tsubasa's Game.

>SMT 3DS is an enhanched Nocturne port.
I really hope not. I already have an enhanced port on my PS2 emulator. It runs at a higher resolution than the PS2 version, while a 3DS version would look even worse.

>Persona 3P and PS4 Golden released in an HD collection for PS4.
They'll never touch P3P again. It certainly isn't getting de-visualnovel'd. I'm surprised they didn't. port P4G to consoles years ago.