Post yfw you never donated to a kikestarter

>post yfw you never donated to a kikestarter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0Aoit64KkE?t=355
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But I might if some company steps up to crowd fund localizing games.

Same.

A shame it will probably never happen

Thought Play-Asia was gonna start up one. They were taking polls to gauge interest.

Is that supposed to be Vegeta? I don't recall him looking anything like that, what the fuck.

SSG Vegeta.

Why is the manga a travesty with continuity?
Super Saiyan God shouldn't exist anymore since it got mastered into the Sayian Beyond God mode.
Pic related.

>God ki Goku

I KSd a ttrpg, and they came through in spades. Got $700 worth of books for about $350. No ragrets

Is specially satisfying when the project starts to fail and everyone is loosing their shit, as I just look at the chaos.

Please don't tell me they've got yet another powerup.
What the fuck toriyama, you said this shit would be over.

Theres something satisfying watching big crowdfunding project go up in flames.

>Mf on the the second to the left.

wrong image.

>mf before and after I backed Mighty No. 9

It's obvious that the manga has it own continuity seperate from the movies/anime since the 3rd chapter.

Feels good bro.

Not going to donate a cent to SJW.

It's just using God Ki in his base form which makes him stronger than SSJ3.

youtu.be/z0Aoit64KkE?t=355

what if I paid for Kickstarter TV?

SSG makes the user slimmer.

>Donated to Double Fine adventure expecting a monkey island like game
>Have fun with the first half
>Haven't touched the second half at all because it was apparently really bad.

toyotaro is a hack
toriyama is a hack

toei is based

No, there's something off about the head shape, hairline, huge ass eyes etc. It doesn't fit.

I said I'd never do it but then they announced Shenmue 3 and, fuck man, I've been waiting almost 2 decades for that shit now.

>mfw

>All these NEET's who have never had a job a and therefore couldn't have contributed to a kickstarter

haha i saw that meme on reddit

thanks doc

I donated once for FTL and wasn't disappointed at all.
I'm never going to do it again though. Way too risky.

That's what SSG does.

Saurian was a kickstarter and I would have contributed to it. Hell, I still would if I only had enough money to make a difference.

Read the chapter before flipping your shit homo
Vegeta is flickering between regular SSG (with the red hair, red eyes and slim body) and SSB to conserve power

His base form doesn't use god ki.

There's VNs doing that. Project Sekai and a few others have pulled this stunt. I think there was a legal-loli VN popping up from Fruitbat Factory or something about girls who are declared retarded by a new-world-order as well. All that kickstarter is is for merch.

That red haired form shouldn't exist anymore since they learned to master it and access the power in the base form.

The artist isn't Toriyama, for one.
Not that Toriyama's own style hasn't changed since the time Dragon Ball originally ended.

When the fuck did Sup Forums get filled with gullible idiots that fell for the kikestarter meme. Did gamergate bring them here?

No, the P board did

Feels good man

Good lord the manga is so poorly drawn.
The guy that draws the DBZ fan comic is better at emulating Toryiama work than this fucking faggot.

>have just pirated every kickstarted game I ever wanted to try along with all the extra dlc options

Thanks cucks

>tfw too intelligent to give money to kickstarter

I backed Shovel Knight and it turned out to be an incredible experience that exceeded my expectations.

Never backed anything else.

Ye just like Goku should not be able to go SSJ1 or 2 now that he can go 3 right? Idiot

I did back one, but it was a finished product and not a game. Not some vague promises of some form of game that would eventually come out, maybe. And even that made me cautious.

Game kickstarters are a swamp of shit where you can only hope to get lucky, and most times don't. Called it from the start but Sup Forums was all like "nuh uh u is just publisha shill who iz afraid of da grorious revolutiouhn dat will make u useless".

Well look who's got their hands full of fuckall for their money huh?

>Did gamergate bring them here?
kys

Ahahahaha.

Holy fuck why did I never fucking see this.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't sucking kickstarter cock believing Tim $chafer was only a poor victim or publishers who would finally release good games despite being irrelevant to the point of pushing shovelware titles for a decade

Considering the track record of those games, I am very happy to stick closely to my cash.

Seriously, how is Shovel Knight one of the only kickstarter games to be as good as it is?

It looks like shit. It looks like deviant level of crappiness, but it is official art.
It looks like with the bare-bones knowledge on how to draw trying to emulate someone who is better than him

I bet he traces a lot of shit from old dragon ball mangas

The developers actually gave a damn. They put making a fun and good game first and foremost instead of creating a budget depending solely on the level of money coming in.

I've donated to La-Mulana 2 and nothing else. Let's see what I get out of that.

I've spent the last half hour watching Revival of F from this point.

I fucking hate you.