Flash Sale

incase you don't already know

store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/flash-sale/cid=STORE-MSF77008-FLASHSALE17GG?utm_medium=ps&utm_campaign=Flash_Sale&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-ga-5-88589&utm_content=Brand&emcid=ps-ga-5-88589

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for the heads up user although nothing here looks that good.

Anybody else see a good deal on a good game?

It's garbo

> Blunderborne for 18 bucks
Wasn't it like 3 bucks on Steam recently?

Nope, no good deals, the UK sale looks better.

Why doesn't yurop get flash sales?

Pathetic sale

Bought Far Cry Primal and Superdimension Nep for 27€ because leafies have a poor currency.

if its not RE4 at 1$ then i dont care

Br sale has Comception 2 for the vita. Is it worth it?

>still no 1$ sale

Its ok if you like a game full of cruzos

What's this flash sale business? How is it different from a regular sale?

Everybody better fucking buy DMC4SE. There's literally no excuse not to outside of already having it.

Regular PSN sales last 7 days,
flash sales last 3. The deals aren't really any better.

>no Gravity Rush Remastered sale
EU PSN wins again. Maybe I'll get Killzone though. It can't be THAT bad, right?

how about evil within for $5 or with all dlc for $9. I have it on 360 but dropped it because it was one of those games you could tell should have not even been ported to last gen. I liked it though should I grab this?

or far cry primal with dlc for $14? or god of war 3 remaster for $7.99? anything worth it?

How is spider man?

PS4 HAS NO GOOD GAMES WORTH BUYING

AGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Is this an American thing then? I've never seen it before, aside from the threads here anyway.

Evil Within is alright if you don't mind it being not even a little scary.
$9 is a really generous price for it, I'd probably give it a try again if you're interested.

Someone try to sell me on Catherine since it's going for $5. I tried the demo and am not really a fan of the block gameplay to be honest, but does everything else really make up for it?

Just buy it, the game is 10/10.

It's great.

It's got some really good girls. Gameplay was pretty wack from what I remember though.

Serina best girl!
How can the other girls even compete?

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition for 4 buckaronogos

Should i pull the trigger Sup Forums?

it 8 bucks u fuking dummy

Fuck you are right, stil worth it or no?

Shitty sale as always. The good ones never go on sale like axiom verge or assault suit leynos

If you get weekly newsletter emails for playstation stuff then check them since they gave out a 20% off coupon in them this week.

I found my coupon AFTER I bought pic related

Oh shit, thanks for the heads up.

They sent mine an hour after I bought EDF. Oh well, life goes on.

Of course it is. Get it and you'll have no regrets.

I bought leynos on a sale

>tfw completely fucking missed this

gravity rush 2 for 29 yurobucks.

i liked the first one (although i found it to be a bit too long) but didn't really pay attention to the sequel when it came out. how good is it, anons?

don't fucking compare normal, everyday steam sales to ANY console sales

its just not fair at all. shit that is AAA and like $5 on steam is like $20 at lowest unless its like 5 years after release, then its $10

i bought jackbox 3, because those games are pretty fun

I just bought a PS4 finally. I plan to get mostly exclusives only on it (I still prefer my PC). I already have Bloodborne, the Uncharted series, and the Destiny collection. Are these two games any good? Until Dawn looks fun. Killzone is cheap. Also do I need to play the first two God of War games to enjoy the third?
I'm looking into buying that as well.
Also Twisted Metal Black is still the GOAT Twisted Metal game. So I want it again.

What? It was on sale for $10?

I just watched some gameplay and ill give it a pass.

it was only for a couple hours

Enjoy IF being a massive bitch and Nep being even more retarded for several hours

I haven't gotten that far but IF is more of a bitch than usual.

Then again we rarely see IF without Compa

shit games

meh, it wasn't worth it really
i feel like i was gipped at $60 and after playing it i would have felt the same at $20

They butchered her personality in this game. Idk if it's a localization thing, but it was really aggravating. I'm getting tired of half-assed Nep spinoffs.

Killzone is extrmemely forgetable and was just a pretty looking launch game, don't bother with it.

UD is good but it's a walking simulator/Telltale type game if you werent aware. You can start with God Of War Three if you want.

What happened to cross play? Why is it that most of these games have to be bought separately for PS4 and Vita?

Nah I got the £9.99 offer and am loving the game. Really didn't think I would, the whole boyband thing puts me off but the combat is a lot of flashy fun.

The block gameplay has a surprising amount of depth once you get into it.

At $5 it's absolutely worth the risk.

I think most of them are Cross Play, but are listed multiple times because if you're browsing the store in-console, it'll give you info for THAT version only. Go to a game's page for more info.

Don't let the "anime appearance" fool you into thinking it's cashgrab shlock. It's actually pretty well written.

If you can't wrap your head around the puzzles, you can just cheat by watching a Youtube video.

because yurop gets great normal sales

You're a dumbass. I could list 30 ps4 games worth buying

No, get the superior DmC instead

Any user who likes tron and has played Tron Run/r can tell me if it's worth $7.50 or not?

DO IT THEN

no multiplats!
no games with a PS3/Vita version!

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=MS4_Z84-rRE

>endless runner
>one that you have to PAY for

Sounds fucking terrible, m8. Just download Subway Surfer onto your phone.

>dad rock

Dead Rising 2 Off The Record for $6 is a pretty good sale.

Nioh
Uncharted 4
Horizon Zero Dawn
Resident Evil 7 in VR
Bloodborne
Driveclub
Gravity Rush 2
Infamous Second Son
Ratchet and Clank remake
Knack

Wierd how I just got into the series yesterday and started off with the HD collection and now this is on sale

OTHER
GAME

Other exclusives are either garbo or weeb shit

Plenty of great multiplats that run better than the xbone though

>forgetting Just a prank bro!

*kills you*

Are they ever going to discount The Order? $5 is the max amount I'm willing to pay for it.

Nothing good for PS3. Again.

>Catherine

Nigga, why are you still on the ps3?

you missed it, it was $4.50 last month

Missed the Nioh DLC sale. Pretty bummed.

Do you just throw away your old systems, or...?

No, but i already played all i want to play on it and am on the ps4 now.

Also, my PS3 died last year, Yellow Light of Death ;_;

>Dragon's Dogma
>Catherine
>Deadly Premonition (Debatable)
>Raiden IV
>Capcom shit (D&D/Final Fight/Mega Man etc.)

>YOU WILL NEVER BUY RATCHET AND CLANK ON SALE

fucken japed

Buy Warhawk and Catherine.

If you want someone to never consider Sup Forums's advice again, you recommend them Warhawk and Catherine

>mfw fuck it and bought Dragons Dogma after weeks of looking for a copy at a reasonable price
>pretty much every store had it, but the first version, not Dark Arisen, and for a whopping $20 or more

please tell me I did good Sup Forums, I played the PC version and it looked like Skyrim but without the shit battle system and empty world

>inb4 y u didnt bought for PC
my PC ran it at 20 fps with dips, absolutely disgusting
also it's only an overwatch machine at this point

my ps3 controller is leaking plasticizer so I'm not touching that sticky shit again

I don't know what Warhawk is but Catherine is great

>$20
>whopping

im not buying a 5 years old game, pre-owned, without the expansion stuff and for a last gen console for $20

whopping

Getting a Vita soon, how is Freedom wars?

pretty good, a shame it will never have a sequel
boss fights are a bit repetitive

Monster Hunter>God Eater>Freedom Wars>Toukiden>Ragnarok Odyssey

Idk if the sale changed but the only thing really worth it that I last saw was DMC4 SE for like 7 dollars

Grindy. Somewhat entertaining.
I suppose it's better if you like those sorts of games.

Good, gonna get it then

How is "Oreshika : Tainted Bloodlines" on VITA ?

Have you tried the demo yet?

Nope, didn't know there was one. Gonna try it now

Is Deadly Premonition working on PS3? I have it on Steam and the pos crashes on desktop and I was too lazy to jump through hoops just to play it.

its runs fine on console and by that I mean it doesn't crash.

It is. But it has drops often. I think it's well worth the price and it became one of my favorites games of all time.