Are they beatable on critical in the hall of remembrance? How?

Are they beatable on critical in the hall of remembrance? How?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=3M_lcWqm8HE
Training, like seriously. don't expect to beat them soon unless you understand a lot about the games mechanics

Better yet could you tell me if the difficulty is lowered on normal and are the trophies unlocked on that difficulty. I already finished the game on critical and did everything but that.

Yeah you can get it on any difficulty and they're rather easy on normal or even proud because you can survive a lot more, just don't spam and use reflega whenever you need to

trial and error ad infinity
also use reflect more than physical attacks, you should be reacting to them instead of attacking first

Yeah but you don't get the sick gold crown that hovers over your head.

I only beat the schyte guy because it is a gimick fight, i tried all of them and dance water dance guy has 25 waters on 20 seconds and then again 75 on 20 seconds that dont give reaction comands, that blonde girl doesn't stop the thunder and for axel i cant even see him from all that red. For Xaldin i was over 20 levels in beast castle and king mickey had to save me twice so i'm not touching that.

What's the big deal, thunder surge, curaga tunder surge, curaga.

I only care about the platinum trophy.

While this is really informative, why the fuck is he calling your partners Dolan and Goffy? is that some copyright shit or is he just that bad at names?

It became a meme over the years

KH3 better have fights against 2 or more Organization members at once.

Who's the sexiest Org member?

Luxord, no doubt. Shame he's so insignificant in the plot.

This man speaks the truth.

I hope he's in KH3 and that he's doing something there.

Saix!
Just kidding. It's Luxord.

>all these git gud fags wanting a harder game

no fuck off, the first time I played 2.5 I literally cried against fucking roxas.
>Played on proud because KH2 wasn´t that hard
>oh look there is a fight against roxas

I almost broke my controller.

I did it and I'm meh at action games.
If I could do it, so can you.

user, he didn't say anything about the difficulty.

>no fuck off, the first time I played 2.5 I literally cried against fucking roxas
maybe you're just bad at the game?

Well I am not a pro that´s for sure, but I don´t think I am that bad at the game.

Roxas was still a fucking difficulty spike, that wasn´t even funny anymore.

>Only played 1, 2 , and ReChain
I only play these games on Proud because I have no patience (and too casual) for cirtical
Kinda excited because I bought 1.5+2.5 for the PS4

he's in the next game