The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth...

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth. Humanity has randomly chosen people to enter an underground nuclear shelter with enough food and provisions for the next 50 years until the Earth is habitable again, luckily you were picked.
>You are alowed to bring one random video game with you.

Choose wisely...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intergalactic_star
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pictured: the shire, year 2020

Super Mario Bros 2 baybeeee

meme run

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth.
>50 years until the Earth is habitable again
uh huh

battleborn

For me, it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

Just wait until it's night and push it back.

BOOM BABY!

Dark Souls
I'll use the brightness of Lost Izalith to cancel out the sun and save humanity at the cost of our sight

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit

ADOM. Given 50 years, I might (might) eventually get that ending.

Assuming there are other people in the bunker, I would use it as an opportunity to be more social.

>There are still people who deny the heliocentric model
Nigger, I'm staying right where I am

The Teletubbies game

TERRARIA

Is that picture from fucking Teletubbies

If it's random, doesn't that mean I don't get to pick?

Also, is this sun baby shaped?

The sun is about 100 times bigger than the earth you fucking idiot
We are all goners is that happens
How about you come up with something more realistic, like OP became an even bigger faggot and started a big faggot uprising which made all humans go hide underground
Which game do you bring?

SAY
EH
OH

EH OHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why'd you post a screencap from Teletubbies implying that the little baby face sun is going to do something when it clearly isn't?

T I M E
FOR TUBBY CUSTARD

this

I want the kids off my board

>No wifi im assuming
God man, that limits me. Uh...I havent played minecraft for some time, but that game is pretty endless, as is any smash bros game. I want to take Doom 3 or Age of Mythology also tho...

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit
Why are gen z zombies so dumb?

I've seen your posting format in another thread. Kill yourself, newfag.

SAY
EH
REH

EH REEEEEEHHHH

Endless space 2, or some other grand strategy. Imagine having games full of players and all the time in the world to play them.

I wonder if other shelter denizens will share their games with me.

Stay mad OP. >>>/reddit/

>sun
>Orbit

Sun vs. 100 earths made of lions
Who wins?

Why was Teletubbies so weird?

Who /dinosaurs/ master race here?

KSP, Warband, and a chess game.
I'm good for the thousands of millions of years of inhabitable, burned surface.

fallout 4 :^)

No matter how deep underground we went, we would be vaporized long before the Sun would reach Earth.

I need to come clean, I photoshopped that captcha.

These are two of the captchas I used to create that memestrosity. I either just made the "D" and the "EM" or they're from other captchas I didn't save for this.

I didn't add the image of Christian Bale though.

What's the go with these lions? Are they special or regular lions? Does this include Lioness' too? Are the lions just sort of floating together in space or are they actually connected?

Is it night time so that the sun's less powerful? Are we talking Star Sun or Baby Faced Sun?

Oh shit I haven't seen this one in years!

>all these autistic shitstains
no wonder /v is hated on other boards.

Sup /m/an

>it's really a place for genetic experiments
>after 40 years in the bunker the new human species is able to leave
>it's fucking teletubbies

>people still fall for it
I take Victoria II or some other GS.

Baby faced. Napping.
Hydrogen eating lions, hunting as pack, and they are hungry.
Also sun insulted their lioness' and called them mothers of hyenas.

BUT HEY, THAT'S JUST A THEORY

fuck off

Post apocalyptic future where an evil AI has mutated the last remaining humans into cybernetic downs goblins and is secretly fucking with them Truman show style environment.

>thousands of years of evolution made their eyes bigger, to be able to see in the dark.
>they progressively became more violent and lost the ability to speak correctly.
>their tribal culture explain that the sun is their god.

oh no what have i started.

Mountain Blade, KSP, Hearths of Iron are good guess.

Minecraft

Alright so Baby Faced Sun is napping, that means they're got the element of surprise. Meaning the Lions are currently a little in the lead, however we've gotta remember that the Lion's fighting power is cut in half due the Lioness' not participating.

Now we've also got the lion's working together due to their wives(?) being insulted, but that's not as much of an attack boost as friendship. So I'd say they're a bit behind in terms of attack power, and it's clear the Baby Faced Sun has the higher defence stats.

All in all, I'd say the lions have a chance provided they have ample time to form bonds with each other before the final battle.

God that house was comfy as fuck
I loved how they had a vacuum cleaner who cleaned up everything and they had some sort of gizmos that make them pancakes or whatever

Teletubbies was so fucking comfy...good times

Dorf Fort, just go full on autismo.

Or EU4, Ironman playthrough with each of the nations and accomplish all the stupid ideas I can.

Crysis

Ptolemy pls go

>experiments led to bio mechanical sun worshiping evolved humans that are able to watch TV on their bellies
>the tellitubby custard is really a concoction of drugs making them only see a lush green canopy, which is really a large radioactive wasteland

i think i'm gonna take a pause from videogames for a while

evolution has demonstrably proven that you don't go developing bigger photoreceptor where literally no photons to be found

Why am I laughing so hard to this?

it's called 'tubby custard', you philistine

>The Sun has fallen out of orbit and is going to crash into the Earth

You know this would destroy the planet, right?

dude i wouldn't remember that shit

In finnish translation, it's called "tappivanukas" which is another word for cum.

It's an ancient meme, revealing that you're a newfag.

>It's an ancient meme,
what? my postjust made that shit up on the fly

Wait, this shit is finnish?
This would explain things

Are finns from a different planet or just driven insane by constant depression?

>sun doesnt have an orbit
gb2school

>random
>choose
what?

>Are finns from a different planet or just driven insane by constant depression?

No, it's made by Ragdoll Productions in britain.

This is finnish.

"Chosen" and "selected" are pretty much synonyms.

Incidentally you made up something that is in fact not original.

The dystonia telitubby meme is pretty damn old.

>forced into a bunker with random people for 50 years
>choosing anything other than 1-2-Switch

How does the sun fall out of orbit?

So constant depression it is

Rolling out of its stable position

Destabilized by quantum effects.
Earth emits a quantum harmonic field that keeps sun on the orbit. But humanity's reliance on dysharmonic methods such as nuclear energy, GMO, vaccines etc. is interrupting it.

If we don't switch to holistic approach to cure the bodymind, we may soon face such a crisis.

Now that's what I call a shit post

Take notes.

>Mario Party.
>Place sharp implemets directly around the playing area

That isnt a bunker its the fucking tellytubbys hill

How to try too hard?

What if the sky and the sun in teletubbies is actually fake? What if this environment that the teletubbies spend all day long in was actually blocking them off from the ruins that are New York City, surrounded with human remains. What if the teletubbies were humans who were put into an indestructible sphere to keep humanity going after the sun destroys us, only to find the sun radiation to mouldy their skin and brains into so,etching different? What if the programs that appear on their televisions are archives of human life to show future evolutions of species that walk the earth after humans?

God dammit, there has to be an answer to this.

is that the teletubby house

Fucking kek

you have to know that our sun (and all the other stars in the galaxy) orbits supermassive black holes in the center of our galaxy.
These Black holes keep the galaxy together.

It's theoretically possible that our sun is projected toward the center of the galaxy, if it passes not far away from another star (in the galaxy).

Or it could be a rogue one that changes the orbit of our sun.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intergalactic_star

Or an asteroid thar crashes on earth, changes the earth orbit, and fall into the sun.
From our perspective, the sun would be falling on earth.

I know the sun is not orbiting us, butit all remains to the perspective of the observer.

Yes.

That's mechanically separated chicken.

Kek.

Take the flat pill, brah.