How do you make new "friends" online. I'm fucking sick and tired of playing with the same circle jerk of people

How do you make new "friends" online. I'm fucking sick and tired of playing with the same circle jerk of people.

I agree man. I'm not sure to be honest, I just joined a random Sup Forums Discord and now we're all friends. Wish I still had someone to play Borderlands 2 again with though.

>How do you make new "friends" online
asking this here, of all places

you don't deserve friends, you're too stupid to live

This place is a cesspool of degeneracy but under that there is actually some stable people on this fucking website, I'm addressing it to them. Sorry if you don't fit the mold.

maybe you're just that deep in your precious comfort zone you don't dare venture out elsewhere

there's nothing here for anyone except a slow continued grind into irrelevance

If you are good at the game people tend to send friend request non stop, or at least that is for my experience, I deleted almost all my friend list from my 3DS (74+ friend deleted) just for the list to hit 83 after I played online again for a couple of months, it this keeps happening I will have to delete friends again.

picture unrelated.

That's just one guys perception though

>adds entire Sup Forums steam thread to friends list
haha this 'making friends' shit is easy. look at all these friends i have. time to bond with all the hundreds of friends i have for some good times. mmm, meaningful human interation

>Playing with Sup Forums
fuck no, all those friends come from Monster hunter 4U and Monster hunter Gen, and I didn't exactly add everyone that send a friend request, I first had to play at lest 3 hunts to prove them worth it, if they are good I had them and play when they are free/ go the their halls when invited by them/invite them to my hall if the are free.

The ones that are less active get deleted, the ones that are not as skilled get deleted too, unless I really like them, like that one that fucking sucks at the game but he is a pretty cool guy and his quick messages are fun so I help him out to become a better player.

>playing with Sup Forums
no, you dullard, my point is that 'video game friends' aren't anything like human-human friendship. case in point:
>I first had to play at lest 3 hunts to prove them worth it
your 'friendship' is measured in terms of their worth to you based on an arbitrary standard. sociopathy or pol edginess aside, that's not how friendship works. "hi dude i'd love to be friends but we need to perform three official Friendship Tasks before we make it legitimate!"

Weird. How can you post this and really mean it when he's clearly telling you to block Sup Forums to never come here again. You're a hypocrite my man. He's right though, please let me kill myself soon enough, I hate being mean and harsh

>Sup Forums steam threads
>invite random people in my recents who weren't shit to rematches
>f they join, add them later, see if they'll play/talk

easy PZ.

>Turning 27 soon
>In the span of almost 15 years people who I have quite literally known for almost all of my life have either turned into lazy burnouts or crybaby SJWs who are completely unbearable to be around
>Every single one of them still live with their parents while I've been out on my own with a full time job, a house, and a girlfriend
>All of them still try to act like they're living the high life for not having any responsibilities
>Everyone at med school is SUPR SEWIOUS business guy and almost nobody is into any nerdy shit
>Girls do that fake interest shit and only talk to me because they know I'll be rolling in fucking bank in a year or two
>Only people in this world who make me a genuinely happy and bubbly person again are my grandparents who are pushing their 80's and won't be around much longer

Even my own girlfriend and I barely talk anymore, we just kind of go through the motions on days we both happen to be off

I never said that I wanted them as my real friends many of them aren't even from my country or are literally at the other point of the world.

We have a good time and chat thru the game chat tho, and we have fun before, meanwhile and after the hunts that's for sure.

I have to measure them cuz you don't know the ungodly amount of bad players in monster hunter and losing the hunts all the time for their mistakes is not my idea of fun, and both, they and me, appreciate that we are at a similar skill level so we can have some fun together.

I like them, they like me, we are friends, not in person but still friends.

this. back when I played halo on xbox I would have to delete like 90 friends every month because I didn't know who was who.

>it's illegal to criticize Sup Forums because that would mean using Sup Forums to say it's bad
i'd respond to this with a withering put-down, but i remembered that there's bad stuff happening somewhere else and i'm only allowed to have opinions about one thing at any one time

turns out real life isn't anime Friends Forever blood brothers shit. well, shucks let's all kill ourselves

I'm sorry to hear that user. Good luck with med school. I'm kind of the polar opposite.
>got no money
>gave it all to a family member who needed it badly
>no job at the moment
>not in uni
>not on welfare because I'd feel even worse as a human being
>have kind brother and family
>look for a new job every single day

Play FF XIV, join a FC and talk to people on there, you'll probably find at least a few decent people that you can talk to outside of the game and play other stuff with.

t. Someone that met one of their best online friends through that game

oh my, how miserable that all sounds.

t. lazy burnout

>I didn't know who was who
fucking this, I have to register their hunter's name and username so I can keep track of who is who, well until we become closer and play more often so I learn their username/character(s) name(s).

why the hell do you need friends??

>look at me guys i'm a huge normalfag that goes on Sup Forums, a website for lolicon NEETs only, bragging about how much of a normalfag i am
i bet you think you're an extremely clever troll, don't you?

aaaand we're at the stage of the thread where r9k starts crying about how they can't make friends and life is haaaaaaaard and they don't even enjoy video games and just want to live in a box playing video games anyway forever and ever and ever without ever really *doing* anything because they're scared

closing tab, i hope you stay unhappy and unfulfilled

Go join a group or site that shares your interests.

>a website for lolicon NEETs only
You missed gamergate didn't you. It brought a lot of reddit here, even more after Sup Forums became widely known. You're living in 2011 if you genuinely believe that.

Join a random Sup Forums discord and don't be an asshate

unless you don't like Sup Forums shit then Sup Forums is not your place my man

i don't give a shit, i showed up here in 2003 so Sup Forums will always be pre-habbo for me. if i ever get approved to be a mod, there will be mass permabannings of all shitty post-habbo immigrants, anyone who likes anything but FLAT CHESTED loli, anyone who plays AAA/casual trash, etc. Sup Forums will be fixed, but i will start with Sup Forums.

Niggers, I've been here since I discovered it through gaia of all fucking things like ten years ago

Stop being assmad normal people can be nerds too

>I don't give a shit
And there you are. It doesn't matter if you don't give a shit. Times change and you can't do anything about that.

awarded for: Being A Big Strong Tough Guy Online, Grizzled Internet Veteran, Has Been Here For Very Very Long Time Meaningfully Spent Big Accomplishment

here's the respect and admiration you crave. applause.wav

been here since 2005 and I'm not a lolicon neet. I was a neet for a while but then I read the fit sticky and went to community college before university

it's not that hard to stop being a fat lazy neet

Yeah, don't do this. It's always just an endless amount of smug anime girl avatar-having people making awkward, homoerotic comments.

Whatever. Two years in that shit game and I get cliquey FC's who ignore you every time you invite anyone who wants to run a roulette or an expert or anything while the same fucking voices talk over and over again. Fuck you.

>Times change and you can't do anything about that.
I already have, though.

And what's that.

YES YES YES
MAKE THIS MAN A MOD, GOOKMOOT!

>it's not that hard to stop being a fat lazy neet
what kind of idiot would give up free money from the government for life to pay all your bills and put some aside to buy things you enjoy? yeah, go throw away 1/3 to 1/2 of your entire life slaving away for your jew boss who is giving you unpaid overtime.

you know, i earnestly don't think anything at all of value would be lost if Sup Forums were deleted overnight

i cannot tell you, as it's against the rules

in b4 "so it's nothing lmao top bait return to reddit XDD" and other buzzwords

Take initiative and work on your relationship. The resources are out there if you look for them. Also, chip away at your fellow student's exterior, slow steps. People recognize passion and fun.

>FLAT CHESTED loli
OPPAI LOLI IS BEST
GET FUCKED

I live off a trust fund my dad set up for me when I was born. I was just sitting at home playing vidya with my dog but I decided to at least get an education just in case.

He pays for my education, housing and bills. I one of his credit cards on Amazon for whenever I wanna buy vidya, reef equipment or any electronics.

Dietrich was useless as shit, but "I was the lead singer of a death metal band. Fuck no, boss, I can't sing." is probably the best line in that entire series.

No it's something. Your imagination. Keep on fighting Dying Breed.

>flat chested loli

This kills the boner

okay, that has nothing to do with the conversation at hand you autist, get your head out of your ass and stay on task

>that one friend i know from high school
>sents me memes and shit almost every single day
>doesn't even care if i respond
>it was like that for like two years now
idk what should i do, i don't even know why he likes me

>you autist
while you're throwing bricks in glass houses, let's remember your original point was about throwing yourself at the mercy of whatever welfare system your government has

>being this triggered because you got called out for going wildly offtopic

I'm kind of in the same boat.

>didn't have internet capable of online vidya until 2011
>always see threads making jokes about shit like "brb smoke"
>see people talking about shit their friends have done
>I've been mostly playing single player vidya all my life
>I'm a paranoid motherfucker
>I very rarely play multiplayer with people on my steam friends list
>when I get a message from them it's usually someone messaging a random person for shits and giggles and it happened to be me
>I don't know who half the people on my friends list are

I just want to not be so goddamn lonely all the time, fuck.

I honestly don't understand how you people make the weirdest friends

call the internet police and have me thrown in jail, big man

>tfw 26 and single, only talk to one person outside of work and it's a furry autist

talking to someone more than a few times is hard. my friends list is filled with people i haven't talked to in years.

being lonely is the greatest feeling there is, but you won't realize that until you have interacted with the world of normalfags long enough, where women feign interest in you because they have an end goal of some sort they want out of you, or when friends lie to you because they are using you

when you are truly alone, there is no more sadness, only complacency, because you have escaped their clutches.

I don't want normalfag friends. I just want to have some people I can talk about vidya and maybe play D&D with.

Confession: I lurk /tg/ to vicariously have fun through greentext stories.

Great blog post, you fucking fag

idk either
he was one of the few less normal normalfags i knew

>unironically cutting off your nose to spite your face
proof positive - as if it were needed - that people here just fail at understanding/performing basic human experiences

that guy in the image is right and we all know it

Man this sounds like a GREAT plan but I dont know how I go about even getting invited to one, Im sitting in Phoenix right now, and I dont know what would be the best approach

>Yo dude do you wanna (*Insert generic name for cash shop currency) for free?

Sure, what do I gotta do, dude?

but if I were to leave, where would I go

I'm a boring man with only videogames as a hoibby

I usually don't share this but with a self-pitying piece of shit like you, you leave me with no choice
>one day, I got tired of my life, contemplated suicide, no education, no job, no love, ect
>saw a motivational thread on Sup Forums back then that said you should treat the world as your oyster
>bought a one way ticket to the states instead of killing myself
>went exploring like you would in an RPG with around 200$ and my backpack for 6 years straight
>never stayed in a place longer than a week
>went back to europe because I missed my Dad
>got testicular torsion while I'm back in france, usually a pretty easy surgery
>surgeon fucks up
>have to spend 3 years in and out of hospitals, going from doc to doc in order to find a solution to the constant SEARING pain in my sack
>finally do, finally painfree after 9 surgeries
>about to resume my IRL RPG this summer, starting with India I'm thinking
this site has at least kept me from suicide or giving up these past 3 years, I laugh at all your basic ass normie problems
/blog over

Not any of those two you're replying to.

Join a video game group or a guild, there's forums and chatrooms too.

well see there's this big computer thing called the internet, and

then why hasn't he left yet?

Plug your mic in and force noise out of your upper cock-taking orifice.

it's possible to do/use thing while also understanding and accepting that doing/using thing is bad; smoking, drugs, alcohol, going too fast in a car. these are all bad things that people do anyway while knowing they're bad.

like that isn't the A-HA I HAVE TRAPPED YOU USING LOGIC, SIR mega-own you think it is, brainlet

>"Sup Forums isn't a welcoming place, and people there aren't the kind of people that other people root for, most of them just want to stew in their own misery and make everyone else as unhappy and frustrated as they are"
>"ha ha ha i notice you said that in a post you made on Sup Forums, which completely disproves the point you didn't make in the first place, owned"

did you reply to the wrong person? that post doesn't even make sense

>i laugh at all your basic ass normie problems
>not realizing you are a normalfag because you travel and visit other countries

NEETs aka the userbase of this website don't really leave their bedrooms, normalfag

Tell me more. Are there other people on this internet that share my hobbies and interests?

You and the guy you're replying to are both right. The only difference is whether or not you're in the clique, really.

Put yourself in PF (or look for a PF ad) listing that you wanna join an FC. FC leads expect recruits to hop away from their FC pretty quickly; don't feel guilty if you don't feel like you fit in and want to check out greener pastures. Find people you mesh with, especially people who are doing content now during the dry spell pre SB.

>failing to understand analogies
ok imagine someone shitting themselves on purpose. now imagine that person sitting next to someone on a bus, or train if you like. now imagine that person feeling smug, knowing that everyone else has to sit near someone who's shat themselves. i'm sure you'll agree that would be unpleasant.

now my point is that being all wise ancient chinese zen master about how 'when you are truly alone there is no sadness' is like being the guy who shat himself on purpose: sure he has shit-filled pants, but that's ok because at least there's no fucking normies to say 'don't shit your pants, that's not a good thing to do'. fuck you normies!

>they nitpick with greentext and mock each other
Looks like this guy is a massive newfag who doesn't visit any board other than Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums /r9k/ and a few of the other more cancerous boards.
Have fun greentexting in /jp/ for example.

tl;dr

there might be: you'll need to go exploring and maybe you'll find some. believe it or not, nobody here will ever know - you could go anywhere! it's not illegal to go to other websites and post there if you like, even if people here get angry if you do that.

>the only good, cool, normal, non-cancerous boards are the ones I go to the most and post in
isn't that the strangest thing? same here!

I dunno actually LOOK for some new god damn friends

>>the only good, cool, normal, non-cancerous boards are the ones I go to the most and post in
>isn't that the strangest thing? same here!
What the fuck are you even trying to say?
The guy obviously only goes to the biggest boards on this site and then complains the entire site is shit because he thinks the other ~60 are exactly like it.
I'm not even arguing that /jp/ is a good or bad board, that isn't my point, but that greentexting there isn't going to work at all.

Huh, thanks for the advice!

so you've explained that greentexting isn't a thing on /jp/. whatever, i can't verify that. congrats on defending their honor i guess?

me personally, i don't think there's anything at all that redeems this entire garbage dump: there's no moderation, no creativity, there's no purpose for the site. nobody knows what this place is for any more, which is why there's nothing coming from here besides genuinely mentally-ill shutins and the occasional rando who breaks surface tension and shoots up somewhere, cheered on ironically-unironically satirically ;) by his comrades.

just say '>projecting' at me so you can do your sick I Win own and we can end all this

So you admit you don't visit other boards then still proceed to try and make site-wide claims.
Don't you realise how fucking dumb you're being?

Be good.

I get friends requests every day because I'm good.

I also get friends requests when I stream or people that find me from youtube.

The people you want to add are people who are as good as you. Then you can play together.

i don't really care about japanese culture or the sub-board dedicated to talking about japanese culture. in a fictional scenario where i was given the opportunity, i'd delete it without agonising over the decision much.

oh no, i might hurt the feelings of the people who post on /toy/. wait until the boys over at /diy/ hear about this, there'll be hell to pay!!

>i don't really care about japanese culture or the sub-board dedicated to talking about japanese culture

You're still missing the point.
Why are you making posts complaining about the website as a whole when you don't visit the website as a whole?

But enough about reddit...

What kind of retard searches for 'top websites'. What a dumb-dumb

you're just proving the image's point desu

and hell, even if /jp/ were literally a posting utopia, finding a single nugget of gold in a mountain of human feces doesn't make the experience of wading through sewage any more pleasant

shmorky is such a retarded faggot

>still missing the point this hard
/jp/ was an example, not the point.
every board you don't browse could be a "posting utopia" which you wouldn't have to be "wading through" because the board only contains good content

dude. you're trying to convince me Sup Forums is good and everything is fine and there's nothing at all wrong whatsoever, because there's a hypothetical posting utopia somewhere out there just over the next mountain.

how long would you say i'm supposed to browse /gd/ graphic design, despite having nothing in common with graphic designers and no interest in graphic design, before i'm allowed to move on. it doesn't hold my interest. you're making out that it'd be illegal or something to say i wouldn't miss it if it were to disappear overnight.

I'm not trying to convince you of shit.
TALKING ABOUT HOW BAD A SET, x IS WITHOUT KNOWING HOW BAD ALL COMPONENTS WITH SET x IS FUNDAMENTALLY FUCKING RETARDED
WHY DO YOU LACK SUCH BASIC LOGICAL CAPABILITY?

If you go to a 15 room house, go to 2 of the rooms and proclaim that it's amazing / shit / cold / scary / fucking anything is fundamentally fucking retarded because you haven't been to the other 13 rooms.
I'm not trying to convince you of how awesome the house or Sup Forums or anything else is or isn't you mouthbreathing retard, I'm highlighting how fundamentally flawed your stupid fucking logic is.

>Doflamingo spots somebody talking shit about his family.jpg

>dares to call /jp/ shit while posting on Sup Forums

>go to buy a house
>four of the fifteen rooms are on fire
"Why are you leaving? You're not allowed to leave until you've proven there's nothing wrong with the other eleven rooms!"

if we're making retarded analogies, that is

Except you know literally nothing about the other rooms and you're trying to claim the entire house is on fire because all you've seen is the fireplace.

it's just a little on fire, it's all good, nothing wrong here at all, it's smiles for miles here at the happiest website on earth