Statistician here, let me tell you why you're wrong about anything where numbers are involved

Statistician here, let me tell you why you're wrong about anything where numbers are involved.

switch will sell more than ps4 and xbone combined
prove me wrong

No precedent. If the 3ds and wii u had sold better, sure. Right now with the little data available, an analysis would probably be 30-60M units sold in the lifetime.

>mlp hat

i don't get this meme

>newfag

remember when xbox was relevant?

I miss Halo not being shit, yes.

I'm ten years older than you, yes I do.

It was never not shit.

Thank you for your input.

Always here to help.

uh no, get back in my fucking weapon!
your ruining my stats!

i understood this reference. nice.

>no one posting fesh pince

NUMBERS NUMBERS

The PS4 sold more than the Xbox One. Prove me wrong.

Not statistically significant. PS4 sales are obfuscated by repairs reported as sales and xbone sales don't include pc sales that play all the same games.

Let me tell you something about women.

What's a woman?

Sword A: 100 Damage, 100% Accuracy
Sword B: 102 Damage, 99% Accuracy

Which one would you equip?

Sword 2, but that's a matter of psychology and not statistics.

If I slam a portal into a cube, the cube will fly out of the other portal instead of just plopping out of it.

it depends on context. is damage or accuracy more important in the game? if you miss once are you fucked? is 100 damage more than enough to kill anything? Does 100% accuracy really mean you will never miss or is it something like fire emblem where there is a luck/avoid factor?

as a raw deal sword B because you get +2 for a -1

More specifically, you get an average of 100.98 damage ignoring all other factors.

Women is a TRIP, Unkle Funkle

i know you want to be "math genius" here, but in the long run, no one gives a fuck and wants the higher attack, unless that other sword has like a poison effect that will work.

when she like 1 cummies she like all cummies??