Valve

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxB_ZwrXNqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People made to much fun of him, a nerd just wants to be left alone not being memed about.

Money

You told him to be that way Sup Forums.

>someone complains about sony/Nintendo charging for online or Halo/Uncharted having season passes and DLC
>HRURR WHAT ARE YOU POOR GET A JOB

This is your fault and you have none to blame but yourselves.

Basically, this is just part of the proof that there is a God and he hates humans.
Everything that's good MUST completely go to shit in no more than 10 years.

You only had to stop making the fat jokes, you cunts.

Was it worth it?

No abdul, its just proof that humans are trash and are constantly trying shitting on everything nice.

Nice try muslim, blame humans for what the skydaddy promised to do and is doing.

Let me guess, the fix for this is "repenting" and bringing more religious cancer into everything?

They've spent to much time fucking around with stuff like steam machines etc and not enough time on games.

I can't say I blame them really, steam just prints money for them and the community appears to make most of the cosmetic items for DOTA, CS:GO etc so they can just sit back and fuck about trying out new pointless shit.

I gave up hope ages ago for HL3 and pretty much lost interest in Valve as a maker of games. Not that I wouldn't mind another HL, L4D or Portal title but until they release solid info then meh.

Is Valve ever going to make a fucking VIDEOGAME?

Where are the fucking GAMES at? What was their last game? Portal 2 in 2012?

>call out the muslim
>no ur muslim

They realised they didn't even need to make games they could just sell hats to fucking retards and make shitty skins, crates and MOBAs

PC users are literal concentrated gaming cancer.

They pretty much abandoned that path.

fpbp

wew

Are we sure he's not tied up in the Valve basement by his own staff? Or maybe they've already killed him.

According to most religions god or several gods made people.

If this was true: that pretty much validates atheism right there if you think about it for 5 seconds.

>several people make jello therefore jello isn't real

The second part is especially important to remember.

Never forget - if you have a game on Steam only, you never bought the game, nor do you own the game. You just purchased access to the game that can be revoked any time with no monetary compensation.

>"half life 3 will be coming out in a few years I'm sure"
>AUTISTIC SCREECHING

oy vey!
reported for antisemitism

They're working on three different full-length single-player VR-only games.

Is his scalp bleeding?

story?

Except for most practical purposes it doesn't matter. So no, it's not even important to remember.

t. Muslim

it's post hair replacement surgery, it's usual

People started using Photoshop to make an unoriginal and long dead joke instead of what he actually looks like, which cheapens the whole thing.

>it doesn't matter that you can't play all the games you spent money on if Valve decide to ban your account for some arbitrary reason that you literally had no control over

Die Pcbro die

t. shlomo shekelstein

How can one man be so based?

nothing went wrong?
they are simply catering to their target audience when it comes to the games they make / support

PC players get enough singleplayer games from other companies, but when it comes to multiplayer games, it's pretty much a "monopoly" of 3 companies, Blizzard, Riot and Valve.
with EA having some leftover Battlefield fanboys
it's much easier to dominate and exploit that part of the marketshare instead of trying to produce high quality singleplayer games that don't nearly make as much money and Dota 2 or CSGO.

oh also steam is just a giant cashcow for them.

If you want to support the only good developer/publish in the "west", buy all you can on GOG instead

this is my favorite meme

If you support Palestine, you belong in Tumblr.

>!7 dead jews

nothing of value was lost rofl

Yeah but when you're too militarily poweful to punish, it honestly doesn't matter how much of the world you fuck up.

Good. If they can't escape to the Middle East, maybe they'll finally make a game.

Reminder

why are 1 and 2 separate panels ? Back in 2008 Gabe said digital products were in a very bad spot due to piracy and that digital services were the way of the future. Then 4 years later people go omg, they are selling us services instead of products!! No shit, thats literally what he told you.

hello chaim

>icefrog can't go home
MORE TOOLS TO PLAY WITH

What did Sup Forums do to Tuvalu?

Valve is dead to me until they make a new game (VR doesn't count)

He became a billionaire

You have no soul left at that point

>you have to be a sand ape to hate lighter more cunning sand apes

>other names
>gaben

Moment that he tipped his hand with the Bethesda mod shit, I decided to start diversifying where I get my games. Thanks to the fact that all the AAA sites demand you use THEIR Social-DRM and a few other sites like GOG, I don't have to worry about this traitor fucking up my entire games collection.

holy shit!
found a real one

>invented digital distribution
>invented sales
>helps talented indie devs make a living
>created the best multiplayer FPS
>created the best singleplayer FPS
>allows users to create and add their own content to games
>brought PC gaming to the living room
>doesn't charge us online fees
>trying to make a viable Linux gaming platform
>gives us free trading card and items that can be sold for games

>people still hate him

Sup Forums "making things happen" is the same shit as nu-Sup Forums trying to make a new TORtanic.

/r/ing that "sink boat, sink" comic

He didn't make Quake.

nothing, they just considered conquering it since it's a country of lazy bums who thrive off the money they get from selling .tv domains

turns out Sup Forums is a bunch of lazy bums as well so nothing happened

>Sup Forums doesn't make things happen
they made shia laboof cry by taking his flag away and dancing in front of his cameras

Hl and cs are both better

forgot to mention, they did what no /r9k/ robot could, they reclaimed pepe from the normies

>invented digital distribution
Nope.
> invented sales
Definitely nope
>helps talented indie devs make a living
Yeah, by absorbing them and we never hear from them again
What said
>created the best singleplayer FPS
Yeah, if you only examine games up until 1997
>allows users to create and add their own content to games
What is Morrowind.
>brought PC gaming to the living room
With that controller thing? Nope, I bought a 360 controller and just looked up my PC to my TV, works just the same circa 2009
>doesn't charge us online fees
This is the only one with any truth to it
>trying to make a viable Linux gaming platform
And Failing
>gives us free trading card and items that can be sold for games
All your cards are worth .02 cents. Keep saving though, you just might be able to buy a 2.99 game when it goes on sale!

This is like saying.

Nintendo is dead to me until they make a new game (3D doesn't count) when the N64 came out.

VR is the next step of gaming, just accept it already. It's still in the gimmick late 80's 3D stage where everybody knew eventually 3D is going to become the standard but the technology was decade(s) off. Same with VR now.

>donald wasn't born, has no nation or other names, didn't attend higher education, has never been active and isn't known for anything
>gabe has no signature nor website

>You don't own shit, it's just subscriptions
>>>Gaben literally has no rights to allow you to "own" the games you pay for.
>now press "accept" or say goodbye to your library
>>>In order to have a library you must have already pressed accept.

>Sales are final
>>>they added the refund option to all games in 2014

Fake news

They were shit from the beginning.

lol racism, amirite?

>they reclaimed pepe from the normies
No, normies just got bored with it

>hating on the based hamas
yea it's not like israel is just looking for a reason to bomb the shit out of the only christian nation in the middle east left(lebanon) THE country the palestinians had to flee to after they kicked them out for their own hospitality and now they're doing the same in europe but the euros are the bad goys

oh I'm laffin

>sales are final
that explains the refund system

>buying DRM free games

>GOG
>a shittier version of steam

How much of a braindead Pcbro do you have to be to say this? It's literally objectively better than Steam due to the fact that you don't actually need GOG Galaxy to play games alone.

>less features
>no trading cards
>no achievements
>less games
>objectively better

ur the braindead one, probbaly a shill too

Sony blackmailed him into destroying pc gaming from the inside

>>less features
Name something that Steam has that people actually use that Galaxy don't have.
>>no trading cards
Holy fuck.... holy shit... wow. As if this was a negative. Trading cards literally only exist to limit the amount of people you can be friends with on steam (according to Mister Meteorite, it costs about 20 cents per friend to get up to 500 friends on Steam).
>>no achievements
Plenty of games have achievment support if you play with Galaxy.

>literally
>objectively
>actually

You're fucking retarded.

>having more than 30 friends MAX

Not everyone is a lonely loser like you

So what exactly is wrong with cosmetic microtransactions in free games? How does it take away from your experience?
Also, doesnt steam offer full rfunds within 2 days or something like that?

A couple years ago, v loved steam sales and gaben, now he is the devil

>So what exactly is wrong with cosmetic microtransactions in free games?
Pay to win in many cases. In example, in Dota 2, once you're in 5k mmr, then cosmetics can make a huge difference. Some of them help you lose, some of them help you win, and some of them do that bigly.

beards are a mistake

I buy games and when they suck, I am able to return them. I dont see the problem here.

I used to hate consoles but then I grew up and hate Valve now

Yes, problem?
Go wash your sins brother and hope he looks past them. Peace

At least Yurop forced them to implement refunds.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxB_ZwrXNqU

"We can barely afford food, motherfucker"

I know one of you guys started this channel, pretty based.

Find the one God in Jesus Christ, and it'll all make sense. One God, made one universe, and you one of his beloved creatures. Peace!

Donald Trump's only been selling hats for one year.

Companies realize they will make more money from cosmetics than from making an interesting gaming experience.

Sprays in Counter-Strike used to be free and unlimited. Now you have to pay for premade sprays that only last 50 uses. Meanwhile. the game languishes in hacker hell with shit matchmaking and false-positives out the ass from Overwatch anti-cheat.

lmao no