ITT: We post our most played steam games

ITT: We post our most played steam games.

Nothing impressive on steam to show, but i have thousands of hours on wow.

Also, how can you play fucking GTAV for 665 hours ?

>inb4 it's fun with friends

Let's be honest GTA online is way less cancer than MMO garbage

Once you're in you never leave

Jeeeeezus

Why am I still here?

Still TF2 even though I haven't played it at all in years

>tfw TF2 goes free to play the day I build my PC
Literally the only thing I can hope for to play this game in its former glory is if Valve lets Microsoft put The Orange Box on Xbone Backwards Compatibility so the servers get full again.

I got pretty addicted at one point. I still feel kinda bad about all the hours I put into it.

How bad is my taste Sup Forums? I got into Warframe with some friends and that's all we'd do for like a year, it was the first game I ever had a group to play with. Dead Rising 3 is just really fun with coop, especially if you're the one playing as Dick. I don't even have an excuse for Skyrim, I don't even play with many mods except to improve character models.

LOL

Weeeeell..

Are you being sarcastic? 34 hours is nothing.

Yeah ASSFAGGOTS is even worse too.

HE AIN'T MY BOY THE BROTHA IS HEAVY!

I play all singleplayer games offline

CSGO is the only game that my friends want to play, I already started to hate it after 100 hours

Post all your futa sfm

Probably had 1k~ hrs on 1.6 before playtime was logged.

Dota was fun then it turned into constant tryhards.
Also wish I played original MNC in its heyday on PC and not 360 :c.

>sony vegas is on steam
Well that's... interesting.

Don't really play TF2 that much anymore, waiting for the Pyro and Heavy updates. I mostly play Nuclear Throne now.

considering it takes 10 hours to beat tops, it's pretty sad

I'm not proud

I have shit taste

baka

Crysis is around 450 since I pirated it too.

i never replay games and i don't play multiplayer

How did you spend so much time in Hitman? Isn't it the most linear of all games in the series?

Honestly, I'm not even sure at this point. It was 4 years ago and I spent quite a lot of time messing with the contracts mode.

GTA Sa was literally the only game I played in m life
nothing makes you more anti-social than this thing. I’ve had it since it came out and have yet to pass one mission. I start each day by killing at least 100 people I shoot them repeatedy in their genitals with an AK-47 even after they’re already dead, when I was staying at my cousins house my 7 year old nephew walked in one me while I was doing this. It was not a good scene. But the true diamond in this game is the photographing option, as an illustrator I’ve sort of had to become a photographer by necessity for a lot of the shit I have to photo reference, but I would never call myself a photographer. But in this world I am the greatest photographer in the universe. I’ll spend hours, days in this game trying to get the right shot, I’ll picture it in my head and then spend hours trying to make it happen. I’ll want it at a certain time of day with the light just right, like a burning wall of flame in front of me from molotav cocktails, with a full moon in the background and at least two spotlights from 2 different helicopters, with dark shiloettes behind the wall of flame shooting at me, of shot’s of people wile they are stabbing and shooting me in the face, where else can you do this?

wowza

uhh...

I stopped playing it on steam quickly since I ran multiple accounts, up to 11 accounts at one point. I have around 4000 hours in it I think.

Top 3 most played, it is bad taste I know, but I don't care.

what the fuck

>where else can you do this?

Buy GTA V, and use the R* Editor with Director mode. You can do just about anything you want.

Mods and trainers will make it even more fun.

i hope youre kidding

Wait, you can mod blops 3?

Wow

this needs like 4k hours of arma 2 dayz mod thats not shown

>2000 hours in SWTOR
literally how

I used to pvp constantly. I had something like 13,000 pvp kills.

You are like a baby, Watch this

Could be worse I guess.

Doing what?

SEEK HELP RIGHT AWAY
DO NOT DELAY

Dark RP

>4 straight years of 24 hour days in Garry's Mod
jesus christ user

>4.05 YEARS

>Also, how can you play fucking GTAV for 665 hours ?

you said it in your own post, it's actually a great game to play with friends, all kinds of funny shit happens.

Ok

Boy it better be you are hosting the damn Dark RP server cause if you have actively engaged in that you are odd.

RP'ing cant be that fun

good thing this is pasta

I am currently In-Game right now, you cannot stop me.

Graduated to Overwatch nowadays

This is inception-level escapism.

No you dont, as long as you enjoyed it it was worth......
Who am I kidding where all losers here

This is probably the first "early-access" titles that had catched my eye, before the whole wave of early-access. How is it actually?

Reality must have such a strange meaning for you at this point.

It is bc already user.

Its dead.

Ideling doesnt count doofus

I'd probably be playing RIFT more if it wasn't dead as hell desu.

DESU I poured so much hours into Gmod that I actually tried to noclip IRL once because I thought I was in-game

Cancer

or just poor

>More hours in 2 weeks than me since 2012

How did that turn out?

Tribes is probably has the most actual playtime since I left warframe and FFXIV running on background a lot while doing other stuff.

Outside steam I guess Unreal Tournament 99 since that's all I played when I was younger since my GPU was sort of broken

strategy games, my dude

also Koei needs to put classic Romance of the Three Kingdoms games on Steam.

havent played dota in a while

Not poor, I paid full price for all of those games except Dota.

Did it work?

Street Fighter V - 275 hours

Runescape, around 11k hours since 2005ish

Old school is at about 5k hours

I moved my finger to where the V key would be if a keyboard was infront of me

Also tried typing in chat irl too

It seems free games have the most replayability.

More like got held back

I quit 4 years ago.

I also have almost 4k on TF2, but that's from idling and selling the drops for Steam money.

I still can't believe the virtual hat sim took so much out of my life

I regret skyrim

My most played game must be Heroes of Newerth, with roughly 2k hours.

I aspire to be like you, user.

You should go see a psychiatrist just to give them something they've never seen before.

Now THIS really made me think.

My steam is just a couple hundred hours in the souls trilogy and a few scattered games like awesomenauts.
I've put thousands of hours into RuneScape, world of Warcraft, league of legends, and heroes of the storm, in order, respectively.
I'm trying to quit the MMO MOBA cancer, started this week, playing through OOT for the first time.

what? why
having no friends sucks