100 floor dungeon

>100 floor dungeon
>doesn't unlock until you get to the final boss
>will take another 5-10 hours to clear when you've been playing for 40+ hours already and just want to beat the game
why do developers do this? does anyone actually like this shit?

Some just want a challenge, I thought I was getting a challenge in Menace Costlemark since it was no items allowed, turns out there were like 2 rooms that got me nervous, the two cats and tonberries

The 100 floor dungeon is usually just bonus content, if you want to beat the game, just go and beat the game.

Is the new Konosuba game out yet?

>Absolute hardest boss in the game that can only be unlocked when you do EVERYTHING drops the ultimate weapon
>Bonus points if the game has no New Game+
>Even more bonus points if all enemies are removed from the game world due to plot reasons

Literally fucking why

Just because you beat the 'final' boss doesn't mean you mastered the game.
The bonus dungeons are for those who want to take on an extra challenge. Those who don't can still just finish the story without mastering the game.

ff15? The menace dungeons were disappointing. 100 copy pasted rooms with the same three enemies, just becomes an endurance test at a certain point.

The only hard thing in FFXV was Naglfar and Dread Behemoth, the latter only difficult if you don't get ice immunity

Where else are you going to use your grossly overpowered gear to its fullest extent? Don't you like NG+?

Looking at you FFXII.
>all enemies are removed
What game?

>100 floor dungeon
>can be accsessed at literally any point in the game
>random doors take you too random floors
>first enter and encounter lvl 89 boss when only lvl 34
Fuck you PMD

What game's got your knickers in a knot, user?

Not as bad as side quest BOSS THAT IS 40 LEVELS ABOVE YOU AS YOU FINISH THE MAIN QUEST AND HAS A RANDOM CHANCE TO FUCKING REVIVE

XII fanboy here, I love the optional content in that game, felt like 150+ hours just for it, also some very specific requirements obscurely found and points of no returns, which I get a boner from

there's no such thing as optional content. if you don't 100% the game it just means you were too lazy to finish it. the question is why do developers make games that require serious autism to actually 100%?

Some consider the journey more important than the goal.

>Is the new Konosuba game out yet?
Yes, but no one's uploaded the BD

>if you don't 100% the game it just means you were too lazy to finish it

Anyone autistic enough to have that opinion will have no issue having enough autism to 100% those games.

I loved FFXII, possibly my favorite entry, but after all the trouble of getting the wyrmhero blade and nothing to try it on? I was a little upset.

>bonus 100 floor dungeon
I wish.

The fishing was more trouble than getting to fucking Omega or killing Yiazmat

But the weapon is practically useless due to charge time

to see wether you actually enjoy the game or actually just playing for the sake of playing.

>100 floor dungeon
>Gets even bigger on the post game and you are forced to do it again if didn't unlock a special item.

yes but the complaint is that getting the last 10% ruins the experience of the first 90%.

>be stereotypical as fuck show
>BUT INVERT THE TROPES in the most banal, basic way possible
>get praised forever for making a shitty product just because it isn't literally the exact same shitty product as everything else
Why is all media so shit?

Is the remake better? I played the original and just quit at Chapter 4, every character has like two attacks total.

Inverting tropes isn't the focus or the draw, it's a character comedy first and foremost
If you don't find it entertaining that's fine, but nearly every show these days inverts tropes and don't become half as popular

Yes, it's the closest to FFT2 you will ever get.

Sadly the new mechanics are so confuse that most of the FAQs give flat out bad builds/tactics/strategies you can actually breeze through most game content if you read the GFaqs board with updated stuff.