me too

well, at least that makes two of us

Pharao was very cool too, lots of fun when I was a kid

WE

what is

ancient egyptian city recreated in minecraft

wew
holy shit

I never played Minecraft. How do people build things like that there? Does it take as long as it looks? That is impressive.

they should do one smaller chapter à la Revelations, one big city to explore and shit plus some cool dungeons, tombs and pyramids

most of the time its generated

kewl

i agree. i found serious sam to be really comfy for the same reason, the egyptian setting/theme.

tfw it's ancient egypt but you have 12 pistol shots from the outset of the game.

Pre-Civilization Egypt was pretty neat for a few hours.

They should have done Sumer desu

the egypt section of this game were alright, and the game itself it's an hidden gem from based obsidian

Would make sense since I recall there was an Egyptian statue among the assassin statues at Ezio's Assassin Cave/Room plus Egypt has lots of big things to climb so a logical step for the series.

Pfff... I have no hope for this. I'm not opposed to Ubisoft on principle like most of Sup Forums, but they're a company who doesn't show many signs of learning from their mistakes.

it is basically confirmed

the egyptian assassin was Amunet, the woman who killed Cleopatra with poison n shit

That's basically what Syndicate was.

an user can hope

>tfw Western animation still hasnt surpassed Prince of Egypt

youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw

old ezio is best ezio

but ezio is worst assassin

Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>giving God a villain song

how did they get away with this

>this butthurt
lets see your evidence

>le butthurt

projecting much?

>a land genocided by a hateful monster-JWHW
>not the villian

>Prince of Egypt is still one of the best animated films to come out of that era of animation

i still dont see your evidence

dreamworks does occasionally make great movies

>made by fucking Dreamworks no less

>egyptian
>black people
>noses that look nothing like the statues
what did they mean by this?

How was Syndicate? Was it worth playing post-AC4?

terrible, no

Next mtg block coming out in a month or two is gonna be egypt themed. Even if you dont play the game, you should check out their artwork, its fantastic overall. Love me some egypt OP, glad im not the only one.

Can we talk about how fucking good prince of egypt was instead?

they're not bad, heck they actually won the insect movie duel with pixar

But you made the assertion that Ezio is worst assassin. The burden of proof is on you.

>Ezio
>worst
>when all the other ones exist

if you want an egypt themed TCG why not go for Yugioh?

I mean....alright. I don't love the AC formula but I was pretty into them up through Brotherhood. Only other one I've been able to get through is ACIV but somehow they lost something with III and onward.

Dreamworks was really good up to the first shrek and even the first shrek was not bad. But once they got that sweet CGI money they basically abandoned 2d after Spirit and Sinband bombed.

back when dreamcast was fucking awesome and took risks

This nigga knows whats up.
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtGfvc3WzY

Daily reminder that Ramses did nothing wrong.

ah so thats why old ezio is better than young ezio
wtf are you doing?

*dreamworks, fuck me

because Yu-Gi-Oh is 1) only Egyptian themed in a few cards and 2) shit

>Think's he's the equal to I am that I am
>Nothing wrong

Eh, I suppose the grappling hook was a decent feature for speeding up travel around the world, and Victorian London looked quite nice.

Overall though, same old tired AssCreed gameplay/story with very little to spice it up like ship combat in IV. If you like the games and haven't played one in a while it might be fresh enough for you but if wanted something more than exactly what we've been getting for years now you're shit outta luck.

Because Yugioh is a shit game with shit artwork.

Seriously, a religious film had no right to be this good.

I wouldn't say dreamworks ever got truly bad
sure they made some missers but they usually follow it up with something great

heck even their sequels can be good, Kung Fu Panda 2 and HTTYD 2 were both fantastic

Anyone else play Children of the Nile?
It wasn't great, certainly not as good as Pharaoh, but it was a fine game. The cities looked really nice. You had to get used to the way the economy worked though.

A religious film has every right to be good because a lot of religious stuff makes for fantastic stories. How do you think they held so much prestige for so long?

Definitely not worth the premium they're still charging for the "Gold" edition or whateverthefuck anyway.

I've been wanting to play Unity since I understand the building scale is much better (something like 0.8:1) and I always thought that was the biggest failing in the AC games. I dunno if Syndicate is supposed to have similarly scaled buildings.

>shit artwork

shit opinion mate

Well, they have had an African themed block, but focusing on Egypt could be cool. Mummies!

Yeah, but from 2001 to 2009-10 or so they had a fair amount of shitty movies. And even now a few of them are pretty bad.

But it could be worse. They could be Illumination Entertainment.

Unity is 50% off on steam right now if you cared, but I imagine its pirateable at this point.

I mean, yes and no. They're good stories and I enjoy the Darksiders games for example which are heavily adapted takes on Christian end times mythology but the story in the Bible gives none of the characterization or emotion that the film does.

The film makers injected a LOT into the story of Moses to make it as compelling as it was in that film.

Well, I wouldn't mind picking it up but from what I understand the port is still a mess, hence why I'm sad that it'll probably never be worth buying in spite of its improvements.

>A whole hour with out a "We wuz kangz" chain

Proud of you Sup Forums. But let's get this shit going

WE

I know what you mean since religion-based media has a tendency to be brow-beating and silly at times. Prince of Egypt tells Exodus like it is, with some artistic liberties taken. Remember this movie has an entire scene of children dying.

I'm shocked this thread hasn't descended into memespouting by now.

are tired of this meme

You have a point. Prince of Egypt had a fair amount of stuff added to it, storywise.

But even then, the core concept of 'God works through Moses to free the slaves' made it through and that in and of itself can easily make for a strong story. Prince of egypt didn't do a 1:1 biblically accurate piece but it was still a good 'adaptation' i'd say.

Prince of Egypt is just that good.

>Ramses was basically baited by God via Moses into decrying that the Jews would never be free so he could kill all the first born because he already knew Ramses would never do it in the first place due to his misplaced pride in the throne and need to not feel like he was the cause of his empire's fall

who /bobbrier/ here?

>2001-2010

Shrek
Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron
Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas
Shrek 2
Shark Tale
Madagascar
Over the Hedge
Shrek the Third
Bee Movie
Kung Fu Panda
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
Monsters vs. Aliens
How to Train Your Dragon
Shrek Forever After
Megamind

didn't count the Aardman films

a lot of mediocrity sure and few terrible ones but also the occasional good movie

2010 was a weird year with a shit movie, a great movie and one that heavily depends on your personal opinion

>literally only does it in the first place because God "hardened his heart"

Goddamn Yahweh you a fucking asshole sometimes

The music still gives me goosebumps.

>Ubisoft
No thanks.

Its about at the level of the console versions now, so buggy as fuck but just about playable. Unless you're on Win 10 because for some reason it doesn't like that OS at all.

If you really wanna just play an Ass game though just pirate Syndicate (or buy it from G2A or something for cheap), that runs fine and as far as replicating the city its based in its pretty good.

Looking at that list the only ones i'd say are 'good' good are KFP, HTTYD, and Megamind

In the film God didn't harden ramses heart. Ramses did that himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WKN0XF8-3Q

I'd say Shrek (1) can be considered a good movie

it gets a lot of hate for the sequels and the trend it started but in itself its a good movie

and yeh, your spoiler was the "heavily depends" movie. That said it does contain one of my favorite scenes in any animated movie with PRESENTATION

>Egypt themed game
>By a hardcore SJW 'MUH DIVERSITY' company

It's gonna be niggers. Niggers everywhere. Niggers in all the important positions, niggers in authority, niggers as heroes... a complete revisionist fantasy historian's wet dream.

Fuck the idea of it, fuck Ubisoft, and fuck you.

That's not Monsters v. Aliens

Yes it is my fetish

I missed shrek 1 or thought it was shrek 2 for some reason. Shrek 1 was good, but I didn't like any of the sequels.

I really hope that this game Will have a strong black presence considering it's setting; a game set in ancient Egypt is honestly a great Way to shoe people jUst how advanced and rich black history is. It's almost craZy how under represented we are in the industry. Keeping An eye oN this one, if they do it right, it could be one of the Greatest assassin's creed games yet, and it will definitely be an amaZing, educational experience for most.

Sorry bro but it's a not a good movies

>A movie about Jews made by Jews changed the facts to make Judaism seem better

Color me surprised.

There was a Nubian dynasty, to be fair. So long as it took place then, it wouldn't be entirely inappropriate.

How do you know that you dumb shit? God hardening someone's heart isn't exactly something that you visually represent. Fucking Sup Forums.

subtle

>changed the facts
>facts
user

Rameses does say
>SO LET MY HEART BE HARDENED
i.e. he was fine with it

God was plenty wrathful in the film to his people's enemies, but I guess they felt like he would use a softer hand for his people.

About time devs started acknowledging black history.

Connor is the best Assassin. He was the least indoctrinated/brain washed by the Assassins or Templar.