XDD

xDD
>DdDDD
the boss can one-shot you!!11 xPPppp

literally git gud you fucking shitlord

acquire skill
All it's attacks are HEAVILY telegraphed

i do literally no damage after a visceral. my saw cleaver is at +3.

The only annoying thing about this fight is the poison

Literally just dodge to your left

>2017
>people are still having trouble with the blood starved beast

dodge into him and he becomes easy as shit

>Don't level up.
>Complain that everything hits too hard.
????

Just stop now if you're already complaining. He's only mid-tier difficultly relative to the rest of BB.

How the fuck do I deal with his poison during the 3rd phase? It's impossible to get near him.

throw a blood cocktail (don't remember the name of the actual item) into a pillar for some free hits. Or as everyone else recommends
GIT
GUD

You could use antidotes. Or get in quick hits and back off to let the poison meter die down. Or just _________________git gud_____________

I bought a PS4 for this game and destroyed the Cleric Beast and Gascoigne on my first try. I can consistently parry the boss but the AoE poison fucks me over during the 3rd phase.

Yeah that phase gave me trouble too. Only option you have is too burst him down or use items against the poison

Try wearing gear with good slow poison resist (such as Gascoigne's). Also, make sure you have antidotes.

Its literally the easiest boss. His attacks are incredibly easy to dodge.
Poison is a pain in the ass but you have enough time to dodge a sequence then use an antidote.
And im a scrub who hasnt even finished the game yet.
Ive just killed shadow of yarhnam and oh boy, THIS was a wild ride.
(and i still cant go trough the boss in the unseen village. WHAT THE FUCK)

Literally strafe left or right it doesn't matter.
I can not comprehend how people can whine about this asylum demon tier boss but no one points out that Paarl is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

You can run up to the balcony and keep doing plunging attacks on One Reborn. He's also stupidly weak to fire.

Bloodstarved beast was the only boss that missed me with a grab and the game just "teleported" on top of me

So its pretty garbage

xDD
>DdDDD
the boss can one-shot you!!11 xPPppp

Don't get hit faggot.

>paarl
>impossible
All you have to do is to hit its front legs two or three times and his electricity goes away. Easiest boss in the game.

thanks, will keep it to mind.
Now there's this new are with giant Lovercaftian insect/human hybrids and im just scared to go on so im playing Zelda instead.
managed to avoid any spoiler so far so im enjoying this game so fucking much.

>it's another "wait until it does one particular move so you can hit its weak spot, or else do no damage to it" episode

FUCK GREAT ONE BOSSES

I agree, able to dominate BSB with ease, Paarl curbstomps me

Paarl isn't the bad one. It's that fucking Paarl reskin in the chalice dungeons who one shots you with every attack even when you're like level 100.

beat him first try. there are more annoying regular enemies

Post >yfw Defiled Amy

That guy was 1 of the 3 ez'st bosses in the whole game, just stay behind him and hit his hanging arm he doesnt use

I dont get it

Depends entirely on the weapon you're using, I think only something like the Tonitrus would have trouble hitting him. You can consistently do damage to arms and legs, but sometimes it's better to bait out some heavier attacks to get at the crunchy almond center

>Oh hi, I heard you liked Tigrex so here is his moveset but with terrible camera angles

>mfw I've memorized that thing's attack patterns
Goes down in under 5 minutes with HLMS

forgot image

>Paarl
fucking shit, he obliterated me for hours. No boss up to that point had taken me more than five tries. The secret is you have to be hyper aggressive. You pretty much have to get lucky in the very beginning, dodge all his shit and get a ton of damage in until he loses his lightning, then stay on his dick and punish him every time he tries to bring it back.

>think I've got a perfect charged attack on him
>whiffs underneath him and past his tiny legs
fuck

Unrionaclly literally just dodge, its like you've never played a roguelike in your life can't handle having 1 hit point lmao.

>Losing to any boss in mashsouls2.5

>dying to this boss
>at all

I wonder if I can beat this guy at SL 1 naked

Paarl is ridiculous. I always just leave him until later in the game when I can kill him in just a few hits. Fighting him as early as you're able to is fucking impossible.

user bloodborne is a very easy game because of the massive amount of iframes they give you on the dash. i would love to see you play something actually challenging like ninja gaiden black

You can either

1.Stay underneath it and just wail on its' crotch till it dies slowly
2. Wait for it to lower its' head and get in good stabs with any thrust based weapon. Stabbing its' head inflicts obscene amounts of damage
3. Dodge around it like a madman and just attack the arms when you can.

Obviously #2 requires some luck but if the stars align I can kill this thing with 2-4 good hits from the church pick.

Fuck this thing, I still haven't figured out the timing to dodge the aoe lightning discharge it likes to do when I stay under it.

This boss is designed to make you learn how to dodge/parry well. It's attacks are telegraphed as fuck for this very reason.

At that point you just have to be hyper aggro with him and kill him off before it matters. You should have gotten a few fire papers before him and he's very weak to fire.

OP here. Finally beat the piece of shit, I'm genuinely having fun with this game.

If you think BSB's hard just wait until you get to this faggot. He's complete bullshit until you learn his attacks, then he becomes boring and tedious until he oneshots you with an untelegraphed arm sweep.

>having trouble with a vanilla BB boss