Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

>pour cloudwine down her throat by the crate
>give her the arisen bond
>still end up with the queen

Getting a date with Barret was easier than this

The arisens bond does max out affinity, but it doesn't lock your choice of a beloved. After giving it you shouldn't do any other quest involving the girls, or better even talk to them.

She's not a queen, she's a duchess. The reason you're getting her instead of Mercedes is probably because you finish her questline, the way the beloved is chosen is whoever you maxed affinity with last i.e. before starting the quest to the Greatwall is who is picked. Mercedes leaves the game earlier than the duchess, so if you end up saving the duchess you'll likely end up with her because she was the last person you maxed their affinity.

Shit as long as the game has been out, and as many times as this has been explained people still fuck up.

>play loli Arisen
>max affinity with Mason
>ending cutscene loli sex with a nigger

No regrets

Well that's just even more embarrassing then, because this was in NG+. I only did the Duchess quest because I'd missed it the first time around, oh well. At least I have Selene with me this time.

I can't get the heads to look right on the smallest female body. I want my main pawn to be a heal mage loli and they just keep ending up looking like a little person.

You could've just beat up the Duchess man.

tfw never getting a sequel

I know it's pretty lame. I'm looking around at the moment for something similar, I like the look of Dragon Quest X so far, but it's an MMO.

Sometimes the animated cutscene kinda fuckup the faces but never had that impression with my loli pawn/Arisen.

that's not a loli, that's a midget,a dwarf, a little person.

What's the best class to pick for a first playthrough?

I initially tried Sorcerer, but I wasn't finding it interesting to be on the back line while my pawns were doing the fighting. I might return to it for a future playthrough though because the spells in the game are nuckin futs.

Ah so it's just your perception's that's skewed. That explains it.

Reminder that if you don't play as a fighter, warrior, or unarmed strider/ranger/assasin then you are playing the game wrong.

Assassin. You can play with sword+shield, dagger+shield, sword+bow or dagger+bow.

Sorcerer is a slog to start with but once you unlock the most powerful spells and augments it's pretty fun. Maelstrom is cool as fuck.

There's no best class to pick, you can switch freely between one class and the other. Just try everything and see which one you like best.
As a rule of thumb Strider and Assassin have a very good combination of melee+ranged moves to get used to the game.

Great romance system or greatest romance system?

>not playing as a magick archer and only using the skill where you light yourself on fire and jump on enemies while shouting "allah akbar" at your television

It's usually fighter with a healslut pawn.

Yellow classes are the most fun, climbing enemies is the best part of the combat.

Sorcs are awesome but pawns do the job just as well.

Just how much magick do you even need to make that class viable? I can't seem to do jack shit with those magick arrow attacks.

That's kind of what I'm talkabout right there though, it looks a little off and kind of like a headswap.

Seconding Assassin as a lot of fun to play. Try Mystic Knight up until it gets the Cannon ability though, baseball magic is great too.

Explain the origins of this meme to me

Maybe because it's not a very intuitive system

I ended up with Jewtits. A pleasant surprise.