Hey, post your gaming channel here. Keep it gaming. I want to watch some Sup Forumsirgins talk about video games

Hey, post your gaming channel here. Keep it gaming. I want to watch some Sup Forumsirgins talk about video games.
And if you are up for the challenge,
>Post your first video
>Post your most recent video
Critique the videos above yours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ef8NPEbLo30
youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g
youtube.com/watch?v=D5HWmqBoCfA
youtube.com/watch?v=OfjdyxhfElg
youtube.com/watch?v=oiZZV7flUEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=El-Vx-LQy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=mBgaC9H7SqM
youtube.com/watch?v=mddVjF-f9j0&t=4s
youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDYDY86cQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pu4FzCrvyA
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
youtube.com/watch?v=S7MbUtnu2qM
youtube.com/watch?v=7iA7_GA4YIM
youtube.com/watch?v=3hsLtLqgPOQ
youtube.com/user/TheFriendlyBroski
youtube.com/watch?v=HHZxIyy_ccY
youtube.com/watch?v=G2Twm_o1GdI
youtube.com/watch?v=FHNg95vxF34
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubd-GJu_4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=-fRjtaz90WY
youtube.com/watch?v=jnRypzRMKFk
youtube.com/watch?v=grE2B2bdd1o&t=242s
youtu.be/asf5R6E5mzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, be gentle.

youtube.com/watch?v=ef8NPEbLo30

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9W44NWYwa1g

Most recent
youtube.com/watch?v=D5HWmqBoCfA

First (fuck me be gentle)
youtube.com/watch?v=OfjdyxhfElg

I always love seeing you in these threads. It makes me feel good knowing Im not alone as an "actual" YouTuber here.

;_; T-thanks

You are a fantastic entertainer, and though I don't agree with you about most Hollywood reboots, that video was a kek and a half.

samefag.

sh-shut up >_>

stop shilling your videos you puppet fuck

His videos are fantastic, and I dont think he monetizes. So not shilling. You are the shill.

It's true I do not monetize. I simply like to entertain. I make no money and just want views.

Not like anyone cares.

First - youtube.com/watch?v=oiZZV7flUEQ

Latest - youtube.com/watch?v=El-Vx-LQy2o

I only upload on rare occasions and I don't believe in obnoxious commentary or retarded gimmicks/skits.

youtube.com/watch?v=mBgaC9H7SqM - first

youtube.com/watch?v=mddVjF-f9j0&t=4s - latest

both equally as shit m8

Hes a view hungry sub-slut.

Hey, I care. You keep it up. Fuck the haters.

Whatever.
youtube.com/channel/UCV7kK9uF8vMcWzmIvBRotEg
205 subs so far, I don't know what to do. Doing videos with college going on is really slow, specially the big YTP kind, I only wish I could have a friend to do some voice over reviews, games or whatever with him, then I can put something out between the month long wait for the uploads.
RE4 YTP:
youtube.com/watch?v=qxDYDY86cQ0

Latest video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pu4FzCrvyA
Other shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=hbnWcCo_jg0
youtube.com/watch?v=S7MbUtnu2qM

Not vidya
youtube.com/watch?v=7iA7_GA4YIM

Sitting down to finish this Undertale crap game
youtube.com/watch?v=3hsLtLqgPOQ

I do game reviews, countdowns, commentaries and more.

I have also done freelance video editing for places such as 2K Games, Nintendo and a few other places too.

Here is my channel:
youtube.com/user/TheFriendlyBroski

So yeah, thought on my channel would be grand.

YOUR VOICE!

HHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I upload garbage every now and then. Sometimes people like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHZxIyy_ccY

youtube.com/watch?v=G2Twm_o1GdI

Friendly reminder to report youtube threads.

I am guessing that's a good thing, yah?

I use a Shure SM58 microphone for my audio and a Scarlett Solo 2nd Gen as my mixer.

Might as well dump my specs too:

I use a GTX 1080
i7 6700K @4.4Ghz
And 16 GB of DDR4 RAM.

>893
m-maybe one day I'll get there

I care. Do you just do silent lets plays? Good quality video. I would suggest not skipping dialog though.

Much better production on your newest video tbqh.
Did you know that Uniracers was taken off the shelves due to a lawsuit with Pixar, whose mascot at the time was a unicycle, and they claimed a copyright of all CG Unicycles.

My sub count is still shit, it helped that I had a few lucky collabs too.

I am currently collabing with a YouTuber called Fungo (you may remember him from TwinPerfect) and we are currently doing a "lorethrough" of Bloodborne.

He has around 70K subs.

pretty comfy desu

>Fungo (you may remember him from TwinPerfect)
literally never heard about him until right now. I will look into it. There's something comfy about watching other fags from Sup Forums make youtube videos.

Yeah I understand that, some pretty good content creators out on Sup Forums though I will get some flak for this (depending how long this thread lasts) but I want to be part of the games media in regards to conent creation.

Its why I work so hard to get freelance and to make contacts, my two freelance "bosses" are former GameSpot UK employees known for a certain Skyrim series.

Also, I plan on interviewing people from the games industry and as of now; my first interview will be someone from EuroGamer.

>Oh look, it's another guy who does retro game reviews with an 8-bit theme song and pixel art profile pic
>Oh look, it's another guy reviewing the latest AAA stuff with a monotone voice for ten minutes
>Oh look, it's another guy doing an unfunny let's play with shit editing

Im the second guy, and I am glad you notice my talent. Thank you.

Can you please elaborate on the editing work you did? How you got into it, what the work was etc

youtube.com/watch?v=FHNg95vxF34
youtube.com/watch?v=Ubd-GJu_4WU
youtube.com/watch?v=-fRjtaz90WY
youtube.com/watch?v=jnRypzRMKFk

youtube.com/watch?v=grE2B2bdd1o&t=242s

Sounds good, but what's with the border? Is it to avoid getting auto-flagged or something?

Here is an example of some work I did for 2K, I helped shoot on that day but then edited this entire video for them:
youtu.be/asf5R6E5mzo

I got into this by getting a press pass to EGX Rezzed last year, getting to know all the people from the industry, trading business cards, keeping in contact and offering work.

EGX Rezzed is happening next week and I am gonna be meeting the EuroGamer/DigitalFoundry team and also people from GameSpot, IGN, etc.

The border is iust a thing I like to use now as my overall theme/branding but yeah, I guess that also helps.