Anyone want to discuss this?

anyone want to discuss this?

>No orange teletubbies
>Fucking trash, 0/10

this user is right, orange is the best colour for a teletubbie. They fucked up.

Is the purple one gay?

cool it with the homophobic remarks.

>Teletubbies
>All white skins
Is this a Sup Forums approved game?

yes

AYE IT'S ME TINKEY WINKEY I MADE A STINKY

what kind of gun do you get to shoot in this game?

MEEMEE are forbidden

TRASH

This is a Barney fag thread.

>GOTY 2017
>Barney fag thread
Fuck off

I fucking hate this game because of Christmas 2000.

>Really excited to get Crash Team Racing, a game I wanted since I played it at a friend's house.
>Put it on my Christmas list
>Parents make a note of it
>Really excited for Christmas, especially as there was a PS1 game shaped gift under the tree with my name on it
>I open it up, only for my heart to stop
>It was Teletubbies for PS1
>"Oh sorry darling, that gift is for your little brother"
>I start to burst into tears, and cry to the, about how I really wanted Crash Team Racing
>Dad has the most bullshit excuse
>"Well, your little brother deserves a turn on the PlayStation. He should have a game that he will enjoy. Now grow up and act your age. Open your gift now."
>It's a belt. A boring, bland, plain black belt.

Christmas 2000 was fucking trash. Every time I see this game, I have to refuse the urge of punching something.

>he thinks this is that kind of thread
As long he doesn't samefag to post a image, he won't appear. Plus I think he's in another thread right now.

cue a million anons attacking this guy because he's "ungrateful" and "spoiled"

The worst part about this all was my little brother didn't even play the game, I didn't need a belt for my trousers (or pants as it's called for Americans) and my parents could have easily afforded Crash Team Racing.

>>It's a belt. A boring, bland, plain black belt.
Holy shit user, I've been given white socks, a crucifix and a baby blue sweater with a giant letter A but never a fucking belt

Had that been my dad, I probably wouldn't have looked him in the face for an entire year.

>a crucifix

>Oh wow thanks mom, exactly the one I wanted!

>A BELT

Your dad was just trying to teach you about life.

yeh, purple one is supposed to be black. Notice it's height, color (purple drank) and coat hanger (highest abortions).

the belt was for your neck, retard

Teletubbies is a futuristic world that depicts a big government or rather - human experiment with genetically engineered slaves

The nose thing is a warden, the sun is a god they praise and do rituals for, it's really an interesting concept

Edgy

We get it, you have daddy issues.

How old was your brother to be receiving a fucking teletubbies game?

He was 4 years old. I was 10 years old. He hadn't played any video games before, which was weird because when I was four I was very close to beating Sonic 2 and played Streets Of Rage with my dad.

The green one is unironically supposed to be black and the red one is supposed to be some very specific asian ethnicity.

Google it.

Man this reminds me of being 14, the only thing i asked for was a TBC preorder for christmas. I went hard trying to get good boy points from my dad.

finally its the day, and what he decided to buy me for christmas was an electric toothbrush and some Spencer's edgy tshirt.

damn it dad

His antenna is a gay symbol. His voice, purple, carries a purse.
Gay

Either your dad didn't understand how pre ordering games worked or he was just a jerk. What game was it anyway?

>join lobby
>Dipsy mains abusing the tubby phone glitch
>that one fag who still thinks Tinky Winky is female
when will they learn?

>Russian Po players using Tubby Custurd against players

What did they mean by this?

I never understood the appeal of Teletubbies as a kid.
Same with Thomas the Tank Engine.

the burning crusade xpac

still to this day my dad isn't fond of video games and computers.

though he DID get me a ps1 with spyro in 98 which more than balances out

>only one gift each for christmas
Odd

>His antenna is a gay symbol

Triangles are gay?

>2017
>Not exclusively maining sun babby

My parents use more money for hosting a Christmas party than for gifts every year. It's always been either a number of small gifts or one great gifts.

>that fucking guy who unironically plays the vacuum cleaner robot

I fucking hate people who only use low tier characters because HURR DURR MY MAIN CAN'T BE A CHARACTER THAT EVERYONE ELSE USES LOOK AT ME

Your dad was redpilled as fuck and knew about the incoming threat of preordering

>Starting to catch up after having been curbstomped at custard eating
>Stupid loudspeakers start coming up from the ground

FUCK YOU IT'S NOT OVER YET!

>Sun Baby
>playable character
???

>using cheats to play a god character

I bet you feel so cool user

>tfw

Lucky. My dad would watch me play Super Mario World, then as soon as I'm about to reach the end pole he changes the channel on the TV to sports. Then I start having an autistic fit, which is followed by him smacking me with a belt, proceeeded with an argument between my parents.

You SEGA britbongs are lucky that your dad's were cool.

>they still didn't nerfed po.
do they even care at this point anymore? they just wantt the money

Fucking stomach TV DLC shit

Yeah, being homophobic is for faggots and niggers.

This shit scared me when I was a kid

Was there a US version of this or did you watch the UK version?

HEEEEHOOOO
SO YOU BEEN SAYIN