old Xeno games

> old Xeno games
> literally deepest lore, levels are straight gray corridors with zero exploration

> new Xeno games
> wide open world with tons of exploration and sidequests, 99% of which are totally irrelevant to the main story and the lore is shit

When will Tetsuya Takahashi get his shit together and make a game that has both?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyU-Hh9z8bI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Xenoblade 2 just has the gameplay of X, story of the original, and an amazing soundtrack. Not much else I can ask for really.When the fuck are we getting new info for that anyway.

Hello?

Is this thing on?

Why do people like the story for XB1? It's some pretty generic JRPG shit with boring characters, and the backstory isn't nearly as well developed and interesting as Gears and Saga.

You're probably going to get your wish though, XB2 looks like it's being made 100% for fans of XB1. We'll probably see it next at E3.

the black knight was the good guy

If only he hadn't been dummied out in development along with the other 99% of the plot

AM I ALL ALONE

The problem is that Soraya Saga isn't writing the story with her husband anymore

I think it's the VAs that sold it for me, listening to how over the top they can go, both in cutscenes and in battle really endeared them to me
youtube.com/watch?v=wyU-Hh9z8bI

What the ghost skell that chases the guy into the noppon camp in cauldros, or do you mean Alex who was trying to make NLA great again

If I looked at it critically, I'll probably think mostly the same way. I just love the characters so much though because of the heart to hearts and battle quotes.They all have a good chemistry with each other and know when to get serious. Some story beats got my eyes a bit watery honestly.

How good is Gears and Saga anyway? I've definitely heard of them, but I've never played them before.

You want a game with straight gray corridors for levels and shitty lore?

POST BACKSTORY

Post yfw I'LL KILL YOOOOUUU!!

Is it time again?

Soundtrack is already confirmed to be good since we already know who's composing. Just hold your horses if it just isn't as good as the first Xenoblade, that was a fucking good soundtrack by all standards and it's pretty hard to beat.

As far as gameplay goes I think it will be more of the first game, even the movement engine seems to be the same and not the one they used in X, which is a shame because space jumps were fun as fuck.
Storywise we know nothing at all.

>levels are straight gray corridors with zero exploration

Xenogears had a world map you fucking moron, not that nintenbabbies have ever played his older games

>How good is Gears and
Great one of best playstation jrpg for a reason.

>Saga
Only played II it was meh. Tho i disagree that it's awful like many seem to think.
For some reason episode I was never released in Europe so when i bought II it came with a disc with all cutscenes from first one.
Main problem of Saga is that it's more of movie than a game like literally, 10 minutes of gameplay and 30 minutes of cutscenes.
Combat was fun tho.

This, a game with gray corridors with zero exploration and 99% of shit that's irrelevant to the main story and shit lore

Little did you know that most of the people who actually asked for XB to come overseas were actually old Xeno fans.
Also, the issue here aren't consoles but the actual game releases. It was fucking hell to find a xeno game anyfuckingwhere over here and the internet and online sales weren't as kind as they are today. If anything, you should probably thank those nintenfucks for actually having bought the games and keeping some part of the series alive.
Assumptions are shit if you don't know what you're talking about. Now go play WoFF and go get that Xeno tribute you uncultured fuck.

Xeno2 is vaporware.

>XB2 looks like it's being made 100% for fans of XB1.
This, we're not getting Gears level of story anytime soon but I enjoyed that X was at least a completely different setting. I don't want to play XB1 again, I've had my fill of 'being on a giant living creature in fantasy setting'.

Plus the fucking designs, I hate them so much