What are the most gruesome death animations in the vidya?

what are the most gruesome death animations in the vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ELw48T1on58
youtube.com/watch?v=jYyZfME5XYY
youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0&user=UC0mKi_tY4k-H-eWUzx2CR0w
youtube.com/watch?v=a2Rpx1Pctr8
youtube.com/watch?v=vpDYLij_eKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I beat RE4 for the first time a few weeks ago and the chainsaw guys didn't kill me once. I felt a little ripped off.

When joel gets caught by a bloater

dead space and actually the newer tomb raider games

This one really fucked with me when I saw it in VR. Too bad you have to basically walk into the boss for it to happen

that one

>cuts to black before it rips his head off
No, this is the answer

This kills the vorefags

the evil within got some nasty ones

Holy shit, is that some Crusader No Remorse?

my fucking eyes started watering up with all that blood all over the screen

also dead space 1 when isaac gets eaten by the final boss

dead space

No. It's No Regret

you can turn the blood on the screen down significantly in the game options

Apparently you were originally supposed to be cut up like that and you were supposed to drag yourself to the healing liquid or something.

Stroggification in Quake 4. It's not a death, but you'll wish you were afterwards.

>cut content
wtf l hate RE7 now

>the screaming as he's slowly getting torn apart

Shit, I'm trying to think of this one pretty old 2D game with the really fucking horrendous looking death animations

Some really uncanny horrific looking shit

I've always found the death of the overseer in FO1 to be brutal as fuck

Frank horrigan in FO2 was also quite good

Sadly I only have this one webm, the deaths in DS1 are all quite burtal.

God no, please don't post this shit here.

I know exactly which game you mean.

Now im intrigued.

WaxWorks?

>didn't play the game
No numbnuts, although jack can cut your leg off later and the same thing happens

these threads always awaken my inner guro fetishist and I wind up fapping to decapitation lewds

Is it weird this kinda turned me on?

For some reason I remember the RE4 chainsaw death being a lot longer. He just lops off your head so quickly

WAXWORKS THATS IT

fucking traumatising, spoiler that shit

Yea, i remember it being longer too

It scared the shit out of me the first time, I still remember the scream

new tomb raiders were pretty wince inducing

evil within has AMAZING deaths.

youtube.com/watch?v=ELw48T1on58

Dead Space, the TR reboot, Heart of Darkness and some of the stuff in RE7

Rated E for Everyone.

Or maybe it was K-A, I can't remember.

it is because the death animations in Dead Space that I do not want to play those games, I have no problem with gory games in which IM the one brutalizing the enemies, but I do not appreciate myself being killed even worse

dead spaces and RE4's deaths are the ones I despise specifically in games

I think how quickly it happens adds to it. It's really startling and you go from fine to fucking dead in a few seconds

this is my fetish

ohhoho, very clever user

youtube.com/watch?v=axqRgDkWXA0&user=UC0mKi_tY4k-H-eWUzx2CR0w
Enjoy

I remember getting the demo from a box of cereal and playing it on my dad's computer. Good times.

how can you stay mad at a face like that?

Huh. i didnt know what i was expecting but i can see how some of these can be traumatizing.

I wasn't all that fazed by the chainsaw death animation since, well, it's kinda expected when you see a guy running your way with a chainsaw in hand. The special death animations for getting impaled by a Garrador's claws got me real good, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2Rpx1Pctr8

>that Mia smile

No boner no!

>If you don't kill a boss by the time limit you watch your wife and child die
>Bosses heads melt off and their tongues flail around
>Ripped chunks of human flesh and parts caked around the hallway

>no Lara
I am disappoint

That X-Files game for PS1/PC had some pretty horrible deaths.

These are the best ones.

No, they do actually show it, but only for like two frames. I can't remember how the bloater death animation goes if one catches you while you're playing as Ellie

Heart of Darkness?

Doesn't it depend where you get hit? If he hits you with the top half of the chainsaw it's quick, if you're stand right against him and he hits you with the lower half it takes a second or two longer.

that woman's smile gave me an erection

From what I remember there are a few different death animations, some longer than others.

That's what I thought maybe, but I can't find any video evidence of the latter animation ever existing though.

In Japan, you couldn't have decapitations in games so they had the same fast animation but with Leon keeping his head somehow.

you think that stops me? i'm into hard vore bitch

anything in vidya that tops this?

I definitely remember it on the gamecube version, but the steam version doesn't seem to have it.

A lot of the execution animations in SPACE MARINE are pretty brutal.
youtube.com/watch?v=vpDYLij_eKg

I think it actually depends if you were aiming or not.

for one with a child character this is pretty gruesome

Where's the rape?

I'm gonna need some proof on this, because I'm not finding anything on youtube

Elvira ?

That shit gave me nightmares.

he only tries to rape her after she stabs him in the neck three times. Otherwise he just tries to kill

what would you even call that

taintshot?

fuck

if you install that skyrim mod that lets you kill kids, then whenever you do a critical hit 1H sword kill on one of them, you'll drive your sword straight through their nose in slow motion, because that's where a normal-height enemy's heart would be. kek because the kids in skyrim are all assholes

I don't know what it is, but Waxworks deaths seem to be the most brutal for me. Watched them all once, never again.

>that
what the fuck is RE7 even about
isn't this a series about cops fighting zombies

Is it wrong that I think she looks cuter than normal here?

After...

Bizarre mutations have pretty much always been a part of RE since the second game. Zombies are just the basic enemies.

Not necessarily cops; Claire wasn't one. And from RE5-RE6 everyone was a secret agent. It's always been a series about fighting bio-organic weapons created by an evil corporation. RE4 didn't have zombies at all, for example.

>first half, the Egyptian shit
>it's not that bad
>the British area
>suddenly ramps up in violence
>the last area
>face ripped away
>spikes in eyes

Better hurry up before rigor mortis kicks in.

Demonophobia?

I saw a play through where some guys were playing RE4 and the game crashed right when Leon got gutted

From what I remember, it depends on your health. As you get chainsaw'd, your health depletes, and once it reaches 0, the head falls off. So the animation will be longer if you have max health.
Still not sure if I'm remembering correctly.

Bloater just punches her and she dies

no way, getting hit by the chainsaw in RE4 is always insta death, no matter your health

she just looks so happy when she is inflicting pain on you

There are a lot of games that could fit this description.

bumping

NO THAT WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN

you're not supposed to die you fucking idiot

>the way his leg twitches as his body is slowly overpowered

Pretty pathetic, no guts, no gore. Total trash.

>being blind

kinky

wow that is lame

There is nothing but blood in that webm.

Resident Evil 7 is pretty much the epitome of "MATURE FOR ADULTS ONLY HORROR" (made to be safe & scary for tweens).

what are some games that even feature intestines literally spilling out of you when you die from a massive wound to the gut? I can't think of a single one

I don't know, but Fallout New Vegas has far more gorier death animations (silly as they may be, due to the physics) than Resident Sleeper 7.

>Death of Jonathan Joestar.webm

you can never stop us.

Also, I just remember that Mortal Kombat X exists. That pretty much trumps everything with its fatalities.