Sup Forumsidya Draw Thread

Previous Thread:
>Post character name/franchise and references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>The character(s) must be of vidya origin
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>No bumping your requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Please bump if the thread reaches page 10
>Remember to UPDATE THE BOORU!
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/6DoP3
simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology
imgur.com/a/oF1lM
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Battle_Mandolin
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dischord
youtube.com/watch?v=3IibMyN6JYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANCHOR POST

Requesting reasonably thicc Vanessa.

Anchor for

Requesting Sabrina pulling her pants up or down with her ass visible with thong on or simply just her bare ass.

imgur.com/a/6DoP3

688 KB

Requesting tittymonster May getting fucked by a big-dicked shota in a mating press, blowing a thick load of cum inside her.

Noire dressed like a maid and being punished by her master the protagonist. Sexually if possible. Thanks.

This but with the Guilty Gear May.

Requesting sleeping tiki (Fire emblem awakening) soles foot pov, something like the pics in the right

landscape requests

Requesting this little image-story in the middle with Resident Evil 1 characters.

Guy with white shirt = Chris
Guy with black clothing = Barry
Woman with pink shirt = Jill
The sitting guy with camouflage pants = Rebecca
The guy with orange headband and white clothing = Richard
Snake = Yawn

Requesting Punished Frost - a woman denied her welcome

I would like to request JC Denton and the MC from Persona 3 having a clothes swap. Alternatively - a fusion of both characters would be interesting.

Requesting Lusamine in Ivy Valentine's get-up (also in Lusamine's regular clothes color palette) molesting/dominating Lillie

last time asking this I guess

requesting a portrait of Jill valentine from Resident Evil, no lewd shit, her appearance from RE1, pic related

Requesting a POV, civilian, ground-up perspective of the DARCO arcology from Simcity 2000.

simcity.wikia.com/wiki/Arcology

>inb4 Skitsfag

Requesting a brown tanned Edea in a sexy bikini

Requesting a generic user pulling Hyrule Warriors Ruto's nipple coverings down while distracting her with a deep kiss, and Ruto's embarrassed reaction afterwards.

Requesting the image to the left but with Ganondorf and Gerudo outfit Link.

Requesting Toki(SMT4 Final) dressed as Toki(Kemono Friends) refs imgur.com/a/oF1lM

Requesting Jet Set Radio character tagging these beautiful skyscapers.

Requesting my MMO character on her Selina Lady Dress using bard related skills like in the game "Mabinogi", focusing on a particular skill called "Dischord", which is basically bashing the enemy's face with her instrument.

Instrument reference:
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Battle_Mandolin

Skill reference with video included.
wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Dischord

Being hit with the skill causes slowness and damage over time to the enemy, and makes colorful notes to fly around as an effect.

Alternatively, when she plays music or hits with musical skills as mentioned before, small colorful notes start appearing, you could make them to be used as a weapon as well, similar to the rocker's attack in the game "Ragnarok Battle Offline" which is a barrage of harmful music notes.

Rocker's attrack reference (skip to 2:08):
youtube.com/watch?v=3IibMyN6JYo

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored, instantly rejected and sealed away.

Please and thanks!

why an user and not link? is this for self-insert?

requesting bimbo dog shygal mariel spreading her pussy lips and with regular male mariel shoving poo inside

Did you miss something with the eyes? They really stick out in the drawing, in the bad way, like they came out of a how-to manga drawing.

Looks like he deleted it. Guess he's correcting it.

Requesting York, 2B, Nier, Kazuma and Majima fishing and having fun.

And all whistling the music "Life is Beautiful" from Deadly Premonition.

If you want to add more characters is up to you.

Requesting Anna from the Fire Emblem series wearing a Japanese school uniform and thigh highs.

no way fag

requesting any vidya character who fishes to fish up an ol' anchor from the water
Suggestin Nier, 2B, Ryu, and the protag of DQVII

I really want to see this! Both Tokis are damn cute!

Requesting Junkrat doing this shrugging pose.

Yeah, I deleted it since I also noticed that I goofed with her hair color spilling on her face, somehow I missed that entirely before posting it.

I'm not sure what you meant with the eyes though? I'd really like to hear about that.

Requesting 2B on her knees giving a blowjob, but the view should be behind her so that her ass is the focus (the blowjob should be implied, basically)

Requesting the Commander putting 9S in a full nelson and pressing his balls against the window for 2B to see

Well, compared to the depth you gave the rest of the body, the eyes just seem incredibly flat. In addition, if I remember correctly, their shape could use some refining/fixing since they look more like shapes than they do eyes (even for anime) and I think some of the whites missed out on coloring. Just me though and I'm no artist, so maybe someone can elaborate more if they see it posted again.

Requesting zombified Claire & Jill.

Requesting Lady Bow d'awwing over the pulter pup from Luigi's mansion 2

Requesting Gibril being lead around with a collar and leash.

Requesting MM link telling BOTW link that the razor sword has 100 uses with him being jealous/impressed.

Requesting Bomberman: Act Zero style Patricia Wagon.

this but desna is the one leading her and the leash and collar are desna's hair

Requesting Megaman X learning the Dark Hadou from accidentally opening a Wily Capsule

Requesting Emma in the expansion suit on the right without the helmet.

Smiling smugly or exact same expression as the right image?

I'm reaching to what you are saying. The flatness is explained rather easily as I avoid doing pupils and such for them. Simply due to the fact that if I do draw them, the character instantly start to look like they are on drugs or some shit. That's pretty much just my excuse though, obviously I should just get better. Not honestly understanding the shape comparison though. I can repost the (slightly) fixed version but I'm already dying from embarassment.

Requesting Ursula giving paizuri and getting her breasts coated in thick ropes of cum.

MAH BOI

Requesting an Anti-Guy (the first Paper Mario) Shy Girl based on Velvet (girl on the right).

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

Requesting 2B or A2 riding the Monster Type as it rampages and fires its lazers.

>really, REALLY like request
>Too inexperienced to attempt it

I-im sorry

Requesting Metaknight getting his revenge at Susie for turning him into a robot, shoving a tail up his ass, and violating his copyright/trademark via mass producing him without permission.

Have him rape her ass, with her body having a few tears/cuts from sword, to knock that smug, mouthless expression off of her face.
An alternate option is spanking her from the side of his sword can work too.

Requesting Gladion riding on Silvally in a non-descript forest

Cidney and Aranea Highwind (or Iris) doing a hearthand together
Cidney is happy and Aranea is forcing a smile
Alt. idea is them fighting over Prompto

Borvar just said he isn't taking any of the requests from last thread. Good times...

Requesting Opalneria Rain on the right dressed as Lady Grey who is on the left.

All requests in this thread will be great. Even the first 100.

Lets all get along and have a great weekend

Force him to draw it with the power of money.

Requesting Ruto as a BoTW Zora

Requesting Callie mistaking Kirby for a marsh mellow (she likes eat them)

repent

>3 times in a row he does this
>you still keep giving him 80+ (You)'s and center drawthreads around him when he posts
As long as you don't learn, it's all your fault.

Well, here it is. Atleast there are other drawfags about.

in his defense, a lot of the requesters were being dicks either to him or in general

>when he posts
dont u mean when a shitposter posts bait?

>a lot of the requesters were being dicks either to him or in general
What? People flat out say no to deliveries if they arent done by him

Most of those are Mishafag.

i agree with user on the eyes, but nice work regardless. just keep working and you'll improve

This thread will never learn, he is just as much a cunt as Bacon was.

some requestfags are indiscriminately rood

That's not why i didn't want to draw any, it's because none of them seemed fun.

But people love his shit to the point other drawfags get shit for not being him.

I really want to improve, just not entirely sure where to start to make the eyes better. Like I said before, if I add pupils to them the character looks like they are about to kill something.

Requesting some more Shygal Aigis maybe lewds.

I want to see Jenet wearing the virgin killer dress, or anything cute like gothic-lolita please!

When you Self-Destruct in Nier Automata, 2B loses her skirt. I'd like a drawing of 2B either having her clothing completely blown off (an edit of little Emil heads over her NSFW bits is a funny idea) or drawn in Yaegashi Nan's artstyle.

The twins are good with their tongues so requesting Popola and Devola interlocked in a deep French kiss.

Strange. It is usually the removal of pupils that make them murderers.
Personally sounds like the eyes are something to experiment on, meaning adding a variety of depth to them outside of flat colors (highlights, shades, etc).
In terms of improvement can't say much, though it seems like her right eye ran out of space on her head, with the highlight struggling to find a spot to be relevant. There is usually a critique user here that can nail down what's wrong and possibly how to fix it, but for the time being try working on color mixing in the eye to give it life.

Try to imagine putting imaginary goggles on, that will create a nice guideline through the face
Likewise, try to drop down lines for references as to where middle points of difficult/rotated shapes are, the mouth is heavily misaligned

Get into the habit of simplifying objects like this

Also, I would refrain from using random textures this early, especially on SAI cause they are awful. You just textured the sky which is the least textured thing present in the piece under every possible circumstance. Doing things that are the opposite of logic become very jarring.

Use simple guidelines and relationships between things to judge if something is off. You don't have to get things pixel-right, what's important is that you try to follow a coherent relationship between all the things you got.

Requesting the next vidya character posted as one of these things.

This isn't video games. Where is the video games?

Requesting Bel-Chandra from Aura Kingdom getting those beautiful blue moons of her behind squeezed, with a thumb going into her asshole for good measure.

Feel free to simplify her armor/design, or even give her slender arms to match her figure

Requesting Centaur man and Orisa having a friendly conversation with each other. Using his Megamix design (the one on the left) over his classic one (the one on the right) would be preferable, but I'll be fine with either one.

Why do requesters seem to think that drawfags like them? You realize how annoying you all are right?

Requesting Symonne taking it in the butt.

make bigger pupils then

There are a couple requestors that seem to share similar tastes with me, and I appreciate that they come up with good ideas. Its unfortunate when someone else takes one I like though.

Both parts of it are videogames, to be fair. Shyguy design and Aigis from Persona 3.

no oc

Requesting Miriel attempting to teach a class in the Dark Mage bodystocking

Anchoring

Aranea actually poledancing - altered outfit or not - or dressed as Cid from FFVII

is okay?

I like the few people that have the same taste as me, I like that someone else likes something that isnt terribly popular.

Requesting Ivy Valentine turning into a werewolf futa and fucking Labrys' sexy robot pussy with her new huge dog knot.

Oh I can't wait for the shitstorm. Pretty good btw.

that's what happens when lonely retards happen to get several deliveries from one guy

Why would you do that

requesting this character from an old favorite resting by a campfire