ITT: Sup Forums High School

Shantae's the short overachiever girl: She's smart, in good classes, does everything at school (many different sports and clubs), and has many friends.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgKZxdm_iNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sure you were bullied a lot in high school user.

Not really, I was just the invisible kid.

>bimbo who sacrifices good gameplay for skimpy outfits
>overachiever

bump

>Student Council President with her own discipline committee that patrols the school and keeps the students safe and in line
>has no tolerance for delinquents, bad grades and underachievers
>acts proper and professional at all times except when she gets home to watch kids shows and to cosplay as her favorite character while keeping it a secret from her friends

i hate this

>i hate this
explain your reasoning

Morrigan is...I dunno, probably that really hot girl who's friendly with everyone, and is in alot of clubs and gets good grades and every guy wants her, but she doesn't date anybody and no one knows why.

>acts proper and professional at all times except when she gets home to watch kids shows and to cosplay as her favorite character while keeping it a secret from her friends

>but she doesn't date anybody and no one knows why
bullshit. no one dates her because that would be selfish. she's a team player who sleeps with everyone boy and girl, people just don't say it out loud out of appreciation for her taking away their virginity, even the female classmates know not to talk shit behind her back because she's that popular in all the circles.

this is actually canon in the game tho.

do you feel neglected?

isn't this just the plot of kare kano

I realize this goes against the fact that she's a succubus, but I can't picture her as a slut. More like that girl who never sleeps with anyone and gets off on how much it drives everyone crazy.

That kid you didn't know particularly well but made you feel kinda bad when you learned he had died over the summer.

Written like a true redditor, do you eat shit just for fun or do you have some rare mutation that makes fecal matter the only food you can digest?

Only gets perfect grades and hangs around with a small group of bros, but never talks.

>More like that girl who never sleeps with anyone
More like, "never sleeps with you".

other user here, being the invisble kid is the patrician way to pass highschool

That worse than being bullied. DESU

?

This thread is autistic as fuck but here goes:

That cute boy who's shorter than all the girls so they let him hang out with them because he's super non-threatening. He gets molested by them en masse when they get drunk at parties though. Also the guys secretly love him too

>that jock who shoves nerds in the locker

Well obviously. She'd occasionally say hello and call me a "nice guy", and maybe once in a blue moon pat me on the shoulder. But thats it.

>overacheiver
>not overweight
How disappointing.

I don't even need to make fun of this, Jesus Christ.

>the kid with MAJOR anger issues. especially when something bad happens to a familly member
>punches teachers and frequently get suspended
>spends day and nights at the gym
>loves titties and gets drinking

that's fucking sad man. i mean, what do you expect from a tripfag?

The one girl you never actually knew because she was in special ed, but you had some classes with her brother and secretly felt sorry for him whenever you thought about his home life.

>the fat smelly kid who nobody likes but allows to hang out with them because his parents are rich

What, high school wasn't like that for you guys?

Anyway, Knuckles is the guy who excels at gym class but is pretty stupid in everything else.

>What, high school wasn't like that for you guys?
Don't lie to me, bitch. You never got touched by a female.

dude wtf is wrong with you of course it wasn't. It was going to parties with my friends, countless relationship problems, countless jobs, etc.
I bet you didn't even go to your prom

There was one who always treated me like that. Right down to the shoulder pats. And like, one hug when I let her copy my homework.

Pfft, prom. I stayed home and watched Toonami, thank you.

Ooh, this guy runs the school store.

>tfw prom is going on RIGHT NOW and I'm not there

>Toonami

I was a Boomerang kid. Who knows how more weebier I'd be if I had given Toonami a real chance

I mostly kept to myself and my small group of friends in the library to talk about games and draw video game characters, but surprisingly I was able to get by fine without getting picked on by bullies or turned into entertainment for the popular girls. I never had to worry about prom or dances because the girls I asked either said yes or if they were already going with someone else another girl had already told me I could go with her if I didn't have anyone to go with. I lucked out, I'm not even attractive or anything, just polite. Even had some girls crush on me but they were either super huge or too tomboyish for me so luckily none of them ever asked me out because I'm super picky about girls and I wouldn't have had the heart to turn them down. Never got laid tho, my folks were super religious and had my life on lockdown but it was easier and more fun to just to fap to video game characters and not worry about having to date anyone because it would be too embarrassing for me. I still get embarrassed by that shit, I would never want my folks to know I'm dating someone so I just don't date anyone.

Fox kids tho. Man there was nothing better than watching new episodes of Spiderman and X-Men in the same day back to back. And then then every now and then they'd have a legit crossover like Iron Man or Captain America coming in that episode, or even Spiderman/X-Men doing a crossover, oh shit, I'm getting hype just thinking about it. I can't wait for the inevitable Marvel vs DC movie. Boi

Who's the smart friendly person that actually hates people and drops out of highschool just so they don't have to talk to any morons ever again?

Probably a Final Fantasy protagonist. Maybe Cloud.

>school shooter

bump

That one skater dude who often hangs with his other skater friends, is pretty chill in general. Dedicates more time into his hobbies than his studies.

Head of the disciplinary comittee

If you wanted to go to prom why would you not go to prom you underage retard?

War's the guy who bullies nerds for playing RuneScape instead of real games.

Literally me when I was in high school.

No, everyone was too afraid I would shoot up the school to talk to me.

>the really edgy kid that draws "demonic" symbols all the time in class
>hangs out with goth kids and listens to heavy metal and warship H.P. Lovecraft books

>That quiet girl you suspected had a crush on you but were too busy wasting time going after another girl that wasn't into you and you didn't find out about it until she either wrote it in your yearbook or started dating someone else and told you then

AWW FUCK I FORGOT THE IMAGE

That kid who was obsessed with getting 5's

he's me

The girl that makes weird noises in gym
youtube.com/watch?v=fgKZxdm_iNM

>school shooter

>that tomboyish but cute girl that was really good at sports and probably would have gone out with you if you asked but her older brother was fucking terrifying

>That girl who was the teacher's pet and would constantly remind others about obeying the rules

>that guy who's kinda autistic but everyone likes anyway

probably the most autistic thread i've seen in a long time

Gym Teacher.

Kirby's a theater actor who likes dressing up in silly outfits and is a cool friendly guy.

...I dunno.

And yet the most autistic one here is you for coming in and not being able to have fun

>sharing your gay little fanfics with your fellow cocksuckers
>fun

>that one weird kid in the back who doesn't say a word and everyone thinks he's going to go on a shooting spree

That girl who everyone liked and baked for everyone but was also kinda tough.

It is though.

Kill yourself tumblr

Shantae would actually be the school slut that's fucks everyone except you.

Don't feel left out user, i found someone you can relate to

>Gary

Nah morrigans more like that really hot chick you wanna fugg but shes way too slutty to touch with a 50ft pole and people say its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway

Fucking Gary let me tell ya, that guy was an asshole.

that girl who wanted to be a pirate

Head of the robotics club

> That one kid that was right

> student council
> made 4.0s
> teachers loved him
> super popular but everyone later resented him because he was popular
> burned out after college

>also on council
>grades almost as good as best kid
>most popular kid in school
>loved for his crazy personality and cool style
>refuses to mature as everyone else around him does and people become bored of his schtick
>tries increasingly hard to try new things but fails completely
>is now trying hard to get his life back together

I think that was me.

President of the Anime club. He is always trying (unsuccessfully) to get people to watch his favorite shows, and nobody really likes him.. But really his taste is garbage.

In the end he gets backstabbed and his title of "anime club president" goes to another weeb with an uncomfortable weapons fetish, who has tattoos and always acts over the top edgy like an anime character (guess who)

bump

>the quiet jacked kid in the corner you're always friendly too because you're sure he'll shoot up the school

>that girl who loved to show her feet off. she pretended that it was innocent but you could tell she knew exactly what effect it was having on all the guys

Nah she would be the hot teacher

>teacher: The next student who talks is getting an F

Also acceptable.

town bicycle

The girl no one likes and she commits suicide after getting cyberbullied on Facebook.

that japanese girl who was super popular in japan but when she moved to an american school everyone hated her for it (but still wanted to fuck her brains out)

that kid that was always late to class due to being lost

>The jock who was captain of the school water polo team who was actually really nice even if he was annoying without knowing it and dumb as a sack of bricks

nah m8, wario is like the guy that shows up with a girl in prom and he's way older than any high school kid + sleazy and unwanted

the girl who transferred to another school after attacking a kid in a tard rage

Thats-a what Wario loves about high school-a girls, Wario keeps getting older but-a they stay the same age-a, yes-a they do, yes-a they do...

it's way too early for prom season, kid

>Fights bullies
>Doesn't afraid of anything
>All around cool kid

>the girl that constantly gets pestered by security (not teachers, cause they're afraid of her) to change into a less skimpy outfit. also, everyone is too afraid to ask her out because she's too intimidating.

>The teacher who looks really young despite her age. When on break she's normally sleeping and despite being normally soft spoken she doesn't take shit from disrespectful students. Misses her own high school days with all her friends who she has fallen out of touch with. masturbates to her old highschool crush because she hasn't been in a relationship in years and is extremely sexually frustrated

>Shantae
>smart
did you even play the games?

also her games are EASY