So I was pretty happy playing BotW on my Switch and I had pretty much ignored my PS4 since mid-february

So I was pretty happy playing BotW on my Switch and I had pretty much ignored my PS4 since mid-february.

I plugged the PS4 in to the living room last Friday so that my daughter and her friends would leave me the fuck alone, and when I looked at it today (updating so I can play Persona 5 in two weeks), I noticed that my daughter had purchased Horizon Zero Dawn.

I had stayed away from it, primarily because of Sup Forums's advice. All the memes about how HZD is to BotW as Battleborn is to Overwatch and all the SJW pandering had me believing I would be staying away from this game.

I yelled at her, and told her that she isn't getting an allowance for the next two months, but I decided I'd give it a try.

HOLY SHIT is it fun, Sup Forums. My only complaint is that I wish you could climb anywhere.

tl;dr: Don't believe Sup Forums. Don't fall for their lies and memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/31/horizon-zero-dawn-the-feminist-action-game-weve-been-waiting-for
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that feel when you realize #4ThePlayers isn't just a slogan
>it's unironically a philosophy Sony as a company lives by
>they're literally doing everything they can to be the platform that has the most games, most efficient and affordable hardware by modern standards for AAA games, most diverse library, best controller for 20 years straight but now with motion controls and a touchscreen, VR capable if you want it, able to stream games on PC or a mobile device, and completely capable of gimmicks gameplay if you so desire it
>Kaz himself literally kicked down the doors at Square Enix HQ, walked straight into the CEO's office, grabbed the phone out of his hand and hung it up, pulled out his dick, slammed it flat across the Square CEOs desk and stared him dead in the eyes without saying a word for 5 minutes straight, then left.
>1 year later the Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer comes out and all the FFXV sales are on PlayStation.

I don't care what you think of me. I've never enjoyed video games more in my life than I do now, and I owe it all to Sony. The PlayStation 4 was a console so good, on Switch release date I actually held up the lines by forcing the girl at GameStop to exchange my old PS4 for a PS4 Pro. She kept trying to convince me to buy a used Slim for some reason, but I wouldn't bite: I knew Gamestop would get money from used console sales, and I can't have that: the money needs to go straight to Sony. This is also why I make an effort to buy games digitally as much as possible: this way 100% of my money goes to the developers and Sony, and I already have a 2TB HDD on my hard drive.

Every other person I know who has a PS4 just loves it and I see them playing on it all the time. I've never met a single PS4 owner who wasn't looking forward to all the games on the horizon or didn't have a ton of games for their console already.

They really are, unironically, without any trace of forced marketing or corporatism, For The Players.

Wow what a legit thread

>letting politics influence your experience of a game

What level of falseflag are you on?

You clearly aren't familiar with the PlayStation Nation.

We're all like this.

Some of us actually have nice gaming pcs, and just pirate games on them just to make sure we like them first before we buy them on the platform that's
((( wait for it ))))
((( keep waiting ))))
#4THEPLAYERS

FUCKING DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

I have a Switch too, mind you.
I'm not saying BotW is bad (or worse), I'm just saying that HZD is really good too.

Hzd is actually great and fuck Sup Forums for shitposting every thread we try to have on it.

Also those crying SJW are just feeding off their confirmation bias. The only thing i found to be SJW in the entire game was a black woman symbolizing mother earth.

Dry your eyes, Bono.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/31/horizon-zero-dawn-the-feminist-action-game-weve-been-waiting-for

>*Wheezing*
>*inhales*

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHA

And i am saying that all the shitposters who will shit religiously on a game they have never played got BTFO.

So is your daughter getting her allowance back?

No, she's going to get promptly Blacked, just sold her off to Jerome from New Tehran.

>Don't believe Sup Forums.
>said Sup Forums

halo 5 alone is better than those three games :)

Great article! I personally love FAGs, they're my favorite. I could spend hundreds, no thousands, of hours with FAGs and never get bored....they blow me away each time.

>Sup Forums cant even trust themselves

No, because she still bought a game on my credit card without asking.

STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE THREADS

>Theguardian
These fucking cucks ruun every review they ever do i dont see how they still get donations

Shit taste

is this sony gger trying to hard?

I've been a PCfag for a long time, had PS1 and PS2 when I was younger. Recently PC broke down and I don't really care enough to buy another since my favorite FPSes are all dead. I just wanna sit down in living room and play.

Looking into getting a PS4 Pro. What do you guys think?

post daughter's feet.
it's the only way to know for sure.

go back to neogaf

I wrote this the other day. Surprised to see people actually copy pasting it. Glad you enjoyed it, at least.

Why are PC Gamers always so jealous of the PS4?

>be sonybro
>hate uncharted # and TLoU
>don't really care about nintendo

Post more meme sony images/stories

It feels great.

I like how people take this as shitposting even thought LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WORD IS THE TRUEST TRUTH THERE EVER COULD BE

How much would you bet that Cerny headhunted Kojima out of Konami?

>Only enjoy the Vita out of this generation
>Releases are slow at the start
>So slow I actually get the plat for D4 and Gravity Daze
>Suddenly releases start happening
>More releases
>Holy fuck I can't stop buying these games
>Releases keep doubling per year
>Be current year
>200 releases throughout 2017 across all regions
>Total gaming library is 1409 without including PSP or PS1 games
>Thirteen preorders up that are being released within the next three months
>More news about Vita games from Atlus, GUST, Vanillaware, and Studio JAPAN coming soon
>Vita love at an all-time high with even Taro promoting the Vita
>Sitting in the dark while I stare at my collection of Vita games and LE Vita figs and Dakis
>Still loathe PS4 with a passion because of the fanbase

The Vita was an underrated gem definitely, but PS4 faggots are worse than 3DS / Switch faggots in regards to how they treat the Vita. In fact, PS4 fags just shit-post everyone because they have no games to play once they beat bloodborne. It's fucked. Stupid monkeys.

reduce it to 3 weeks pls.

This is why we are all pro-Sony. Shitendo and PC have been completely fucking us over with shitty business practices and Sony seems to be the only one who actually cares about making games.

>that image
Kek. Absolutely fucking perfect. Rape that whore.

Reminder that Shitendo girls are about as attractive as pic related. But I guess it's common logic Nintenkiddies have a fetish for puppets since theyre basically puppets to their Nintendo overlords.

Bump

It doesn't matter if From and Sony Japan Studio make another Bloodborne, as long as it is on the ShitStation 4, I won't buy them.

Sony needs to make the PlayStation 5 already that can provide the following

Bloodborne The Old Hunter Edition REMASTERED for the PS5.
4K(1440p is fine too) 60fps ULTRA HD MAX SETTINGS - no frame pacing issues - no chromatic abberation - option to disable motion blur and depth of field - reduced loading times to 5-10 sec (my SSD loads DaS3 in 3-4 sec).

THEN and ONLY THEN, will I buy a Sony product.

As long as ShitStation 4 is their main device, I won't purchase their games. Period.

>Rape
They both want and love it.
How could they not when its that big?

>Sony marketing thread

I know that she fucked up but only take it seriously for 1 week and then after that you reduce it.

>Shitendo damage control thread
Stop playing kiddie games and we'll stop laughing at you.

if you can get one from 250-400 with game i would say buy it, you also might as well wanna get bloodborne, nier automata, FFXV and a few other good games. i however think that having a pc is pretty important for school/work stuff so you might want to look into getting a pc anyway

>Marketing thread
So what are all those breath of the wild threads then?

>But Nintendo!

kek, stay mad

Read the OP and notice that nintendo was mentioned from the get go.

Doesn't surprise me that this toddler hasn't learned to read yet.

Feels good being a Sonybro

>FFXV
>good

Is it true that only black men play Playstation consoles?

>all these posts

So this is all purely ironic right? because it's incredibly autistic and cringe.

Im white, half german and half russian with an IQ of 150+.

>german

Explains why you're into eating shit.

Try harder manchild.

I don't need to try when you're doing such a good job of showing you have shit taste.

Is that the best you can do?

>pshh nothin personell kid

Christ, and you call me the manchild?

>and you call me the manchild?
Thats what you are.

You're doing the right thing user.

But you're doing it so much better than me! Please, I insist.

Welcome to the idort family son

Your grammar says otherwise, boyo.

>liking sjw garbage

I had my feel of weeb shit & fifa with FF7 & Fifa 98.

I GET KNOCKED DOWN

>Sonybro acting like they give a shit about "fun"

Ohohoooh.. you really had me going there for a second.

>best controller for 20 years
I love the ps2 dualshock and the ps4 one is comfy... but you have gotta be kidding.

ps3 controller was shite and there are far better controllers than the ps4 one.

It's a pasta user, Those sony retards praising it fell for the autistic bait.

>2 games
>1 movie
wow