How disappointed were you to put 100 hours into a fairly challenging game just to beat the easiest boss ever ?

How disappointed were you to put 100 hours into a fairly challenging game just to beat the easiest boss ever ?

>People complaining about the champions help

You worked hard to get them. The entire grind was beating ganon. Not just the final boss.

It's the journey, not the destination.

Zelda has never had a hard final boss.

Not everyone waits 100 hours to fight ganon. Just because you went in with 100 arrows and a crazy amount of health doesn't mean everyone did. You made the fight easy. Which is fine. Working up to ganon is the game. Ganon is just the icing on the cake

Considering that lots of enemies are hard i expected the final boss to be hard as fuck.

I went in with 6 fairies and like 30 full restore meals.

I think i took like 6 hearts of damage total. What a fucking joke.

There are bokoblins harder than the fucking final boss of the game. Who the fuck though that was a good idea?

It's a shame, because Calamity Ganon was a pretty solid boss battle. If there was a third phase with the classic one-on-one sword battle nobody would complain about this.

Zelda has never a lot of shit. This game subverts a ton of zelda shit, this isn't a defense in this case

Demise was pretty tough.

bro you can literally stand in one spot and beat this fucker. he hardly tried to attack me

My conspiracy theory is thus: Ganon was made intentionally shit-easy to promote sales of the Hard Mode DLC.

Dark Link. Still don't know how you're supposed to beat him without the crouching trick, I'm a scrub.

That's the point, he's completely mindless and mostly just trying to destroy random shit, he doesn't focus of Link at all during the battle.

Generic enemies being more dangerous than fucking Ganon is one of the biggest anti climaxes I've ever experienced.

If Hard Mode DLC includes a bipedal Ganondorf fight, I'm sold.

I like Gradius.

I dunno, OoT is decently challenging

>play the entire game scared to even go near Hyrule Castle
>spend a lot of time getting prepared
>decide to attack, sure that I would die, but wanting to see what a battle would be
>get from Hyrule Castle to Ganon only having to deal with TWO enemies along the way
>get to ganon, he looks as scary as I thought
>immediately 50% life drained
>champions special powers take care of 25%
>the other 25% arrows and master sword
>awful
Oh wait. Thankfully there is more. Surely it gets tough now
>next version of boss you ride in circles shooting arrows taking no damage

What a game

Hard mode is probably you take twice damage verses ganon. And since you can defeat his final form taking no damage

2x0=still easy

Hardmode better not end up just being monsters with more HP and more damage. If it doesn't change the mechanics in some way like making it so eating has an animation that has to go through so you can't just brute force your way through with 20 hearty meals or giving the mobs smarter AI then there is literally no point to playing hardmode.

You will be let down

lol get ready for double the enemies and double the weapon degrade speed

Just finished it. Not only was it the most boring and disappointing boss fight in any Zelda game, it was also the worst ending.

Roll credits, then Zelda spouts some irrelevant nonsense and is kawaii uguu, and then it dumps you back on the main menu Fuck this game.

Seriously though, what game makes you choose between a 10 hour main storyline or a half mediocre final boss. There's no way to play through and experience both in one run.

Most disappointing final boss since arkham city.

>play baseball with a bottle
>run down the stairs
>whack Ganon's tail with a hammer

It was easy bro.

His spider form fucked me up, much harder than OOT Ganondorf. The ending was just thematic & epic.

I would've been pissed off after putting 100 hours in, finally beating spider ganon and then having to beat an even harder final form. Fuck that I just wanted the fight to end and it. + I like Zelda helping out like we were meant to 100 years ago, very prophetic.

2/10 got me to reply

Pretty fine with it desu. I've just learned to enjoy the ride with Zelda. Ganon's always a pushover.

I'm sorry you feel that way.

not disappointed because i didn't fall for this meme

i dunno i sold it before i beat it

This

Zombie guardians should have been the first stage of the boss battle.

He's just a boss you're meant to not die on, like Yevon in FF X. The real final boss was the previous battle, Calamity Ganon, much like the real final boss in FF X was Jecht. You can argue about the difficulty of those instead.

nah it was just long, and technically broken up into three very different phases

Should have to defeat zombie Mipha before getting to Ganon.

>dark beast ganon
We bloodborne now?

Lol people are actually defending this boss. Holy shit, this can't be real.

Mipha best zelda girl !

I thought LttP's was kind of hard.

In any case at least other Zeldas like TP had great presentation and lots of stages to their final bosses. Getting a 50% boss and then a cinematic experience was not satisfying.

this t b h

I love that retort. We'll see what people say 10 years from now like they do TP. There's next to nothing story wise holding this game up minus the flashbacks. Also this villain is the worst in the whole series, just some random mechanical goo monster that turns into a purple beast. Out of all the characters with audio I was expecting ganon to say something but not even the writers could of come up with some contrived bs to motivate his actions.

You forgot the people defending it by saying Ganon was mindless and confused. What a joke.

>but not even the writers could of come up with some contrived bs to motivate his actions

He coveted the wind that swept over Hyrule.

when was the last time an open world game had a good final boss?

Final Fantasy XV.

I was hoping Ganon would be voiced too. At least a fucking taunt or something. But nope. It was honestly the only good reason to have voice acting in the first place, the rest of the story was nowhere near good enough to justify it.

It was disappointing. But Frankly I had more fun fighting the Lynel in the castle than every single other Zelda final boss.

Just Cause 2

Give it up, there's no way to make stupid people more intelligent when they think they're correct.

>That's the point, he just really fucking hates grass

That doesn't negate it being lame as shit.

Something something birds

Not really. Trite as it may sound, the journey itself was the destination.

*tips*

Minish Cap final boss was stressful to beat as a kid

not even funny as bait

>Divine Beasts/Thunderblight were hard

Nothing in this game was hard, not even storywise.

You'd think they might have put in some decent combat or memorable characters if that was the case.

>it's supposed to be bad

i got all the memories plus the extra one, was i supposed to get the same ending as if i didn't get them all?

>extra one

Excuse me, what?

did you talk to impa after you got them all?

Oh, I was counting that as part of the initial total.

after you get the 12 memories, impa says there's another that you have to get. get that one and you remember zelda or something, but i got the same ending plus an extra pointless tidbit after the staff credits

I stops being challenging after you stop getting 1shot by enemies.

>hey, know how we hammered the open world gameplay throughout the entire game?
>we'll just teleport you outside for the final boss
>and give you a horse out of nowhere
>and have a huge beast standing still
>hits its timed weak points for massive damage
>and then you have to hit its last timed weak spot and hear the same 5 notes looping over and over until you do
Terrible finish, didn't expect a game so brilliant to end on such a basic mistake.

I love how you aren't allowed to criticize this game with anyone who's playing it. My friends who have played it white knight the ever loving shit out of this game.
BOTW is really the weakest mainline Zelda I've seen, despite some of the little things that it does well. I think they spent too long dealing with things like Villager interactions and cooking, leaving out the actual story which is going to be shoveled on as dlc this fall and shills are going to lap it up and call this GOAT.

>I love how you aren't allowed to criticize this game with anyone who's playing it
That happens every time near release. You have to wait for the post-release high to die down before people stop getting angry at all kinds of criticism.

>BotW is weaker than WW and SS
Something tells me you have the wrong priorities.

Not him, but it's weaker in certain aspects. BotW has the weakest narrative, which probably comes from the game being open world. WW and SS beat it in that regard.

I was pretty let down. I thought there might be a third form after that would bring it all back but after Dark Beast it just ends.

Also, I didn't think of this until later but I'm almost more dissapointed that you're given a magical infinite arrows bow for the final fight. Everything up to that point you could scavenge off the ground, beating Ganon with weapons forged by Hylians/Rito/Gorons/Gerudo/Zora/Korok/Boko alone. You didn't need to use some Goddess forged weapon to beat Ganon. But then you get to the last stage and its, nope take this goddess bow and shoot at some targets while you ride in circles.

>Aren't allowed to criticize
>in a thread full of people criticizing

Retard

Also, people who disagree with you aren't silencing your opinion, you fucking manbaby

It even gives you a random horse if you don't register one.

I don't know what you're talking about with SS, that games story was fucking trite

? and that's the point?

If you're holding out for story in one of the best gameplay driven Zelda's to exist, I'm sorry you fool.

Also no, fuck you. You're kinda the problem with most games nowadays

so take advantage of the best mechanic ever: retract your hearts for cash and remain 3 heart challenge, bitch

Not at all. The whole game before it made it all up.

I spent over 8000 rupies and a fuckton of materials for ancient weapons and multiple types of arrows, ended up barely using any of them since the master sword took care of almost everything, with enemy weapons doing the rest.

The final boss was a pushover as well, and incredibly disappointing on a story sense, now that I think of it, none of the story related moments in the game come close to the epic scenes of the past Zelda games, which is especially disappointing surprising considering Skyward Sword came before this.

Thankfully the rest of the game make up for it.

I liked it. It was a victory lap.