Who is getting hyped for the new season in the best arpg on the market?

Who is getting hyped for the new season in the best arpg on the market?
Diablo 3:ros season 10 is starting up this Friday March 31. It's going to be amazing. If you don't already have a copy head over to battle.net and get one today.
Diablo 3 is one of the best selling games of all time. Think about it be part of history and play season 10. Patch 2.50 introduced the armory.
Get in the game! Also fairwell drew. Giantbomb won't be the same without you.

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gimme some tips for a firestorm witch build already.

user, that's not how you pronounce Path Of Exile and Legacy League.

i'll start playing again when they introduce runewords, or at least give me D2 itemization instead of wow +attribute garbage

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774022

Shilling aside, it has improved a lot since release.
>Season 10
>amazing
Nah, just the same old shit again. No major class changes or anything else besides the new armory feature.

>Seasons are on console
No point in playing the watered down version anymore. Console wins again.

When's the Necromancer launch? I've never had a skelly army before. I hunger for one.

fuck u on about

>muddy textures and wow-style cartoony gear
>final nail in coffin making rares complete trash tier
>so-called legendaries drop like candy
>can't even walk with large area map (tab) up
>can't display hp/resource numbers above their globes
>gem/socket system took a sidestep and half step backwards instead of moving forward
>showed off a charm bag but it was tossed. Gambling for charms would've been the ultimate goldsink
>can't turn other players' ability effects transparent like their pets now are
>can't turn off annoying DESTRUCTION! KILLSTREAK! or at least restrict it to the chat window.
>removed gold auction house with rmah and given a retarded practically nonexistent trading system
>dex is armor instead of dodge because of whiners crying about dodge being bad
>massive number inflation everywhere even with difficulty levels and items

Also primal ancients are retarded

>PoE
Opinion discarded.

is d2 lod better or it's nostalgia talking?

Diablo 3 is fucking dead

I guess I will play a bit, but they better think of something better than primal ancients for the future updates. Runewords are obviously never happening, but there are still some cool things that could be introduced, right?

Right?
And seriously do something with that awful power creep already.

We can't go back.

considering you have more options due to a skill tree and items with +all skills or +skill tab and much more useful mods that aren't +% crit chance +vit +main stat yes it is

>ssf viable

>diablo 2 itemization
>+to skills

>diablo 3 itemization
>+to damage

somehow these are different to these idiots. the only thing thats different is where the bonus is applied in the math

also, runewords destroyed Diablo

marketers literally not even trying to hide it anymore

I literally play until I get to Torment 6 and then I just get bored as fuck. Happens every season. I want to enjoy this game but damn they really need to release more content than QOL shit.

>that bug also exists in witcher 3
how

Season 10 literally adds nothing to diversify builds

Guess i'll wait for season 11

(You)
implying marketers come here to shill.

That's not true primal ancients will completely change the game.

runewords helped injure rare quality but D3 made the execution and now they are just a trash quality

This thread is making me very paranoid.

explain how it will change the meta? primal ancients are just perfect rolls on an ancient item, what does that have to do with build diversity

Just because you have add doesn't mean you need to shit talk this amazing game. At 29.99 it's a steal. Remember not to go to key websites unless you want your cc information stolen. Always use battle.net for your security.

almost every company does it nowadays, it's not a big secret anymore.

>further inflating zimbabwe numbers
>changing anything

I thought primal ancients were kind of neat until I found out you need to get to grift 70. Not that it's hard, but by the time I get there I'm done with season shit anyway

>helped injure rare quality.
They made them pretty much useless.

>Sup Forums is is a sekrat hidden website nobody comes here lol

I'm fine till like grift 75-80. After that the upgrades are too small, paragon and legendary gem grind starts, and grift progression becomes too dependant on lucky pylons, map tile and boss combination.

You could still get lucky on occasion but runewords definitely overshadowed them. Removing the ability for dual leach rings to drop was also a big hit

Yeah, because items that allow different classes to use the skills of others never existed in Diablo 2.
>He never made an enchant+zeal sorc
>He never used widowmaker on a barb
>He never made a werebarb
>He never made a thorns aura summoner
They're totally the same thing though, you sure showed those Diablo 2 nostalgia fags.

Thats the joke you dumb fuck.

Holy shit Sup Forums is retarded.

I hope you will abe enjoying Diablo 3 this season!

what's the class tier list for solo grifting?

Wd>pally>barb>monk>dh>wiz

>bought D3 on release
>bored after getting through inferno with 2 characters
>quit after having less than 100 hours played
>never touch the game again, never feel like i want to go back or play again

>download PoE at some point in open beta, when piety was the final boss
>level multiple chars, get one into maps
>quit after well over 200 hours played
>regularly come back to the game to check out new stuff
>played 3 temp leagues and standard, got 5 chars into maps
>still enjoy the game, really looking forward to the 3.0 update

something about PoE makes it a LOT more interesting and satisfying than D3. i cant put my finger on what exactly it is, but the game does a damn good job at keeping me interested for years now.

and all of those things were meme builds at best

D3:ros is completely different then launch d3. No joke. Not even pretend shilling right now.

this is my favorite meme

OP is only IRONICALLY posting like a marketer right?
right?

That's true just replace the d3 launch with a man crying.

>I'm shit at using these builds so they don't count
okay buddy keep on running those goalposts down the field

because it has the same gameplay as clicker heroes but prettier graphics

blizzard doesn't even remember diablo is a thing. if there were any blizzard shills they'd be on here about overwatch or hearthstone

it might be different but it still isn't good

Greetings, paid marketer!
Tell me about your game's gameplay.
Does your game have an offline or LAN mode?

It's better than poe. It's literally the best arpg on the market. It's the best of the bad games currently out.

how is it better than poe?

>it has the same gameplay as clicker heroes
elaborate

In order to provide the best experience and detour cheaters Diablo 3 is an online only experience. Sign in to real ID with Facebook to find your friends that are already playing.

Yeah, Sup Forums is a good place to viral market on.

But they were. You could play them but any hammerdin with a credit card could buy Enigma or whatever and kill Baal in the time it takes you to kill Corpsefire.

>shit at using builds
>passive abilities define builds
>BUT THE LEFT CLICK CHANGED ITS A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WAY TO PLAY

the only runeword people ACTUALLY used that made a new 'playstyle' is Enigma, and that only served to wrangle in necromancer revives and make baalbots even faster

but please, keep telling me that adding more and more passive bonuses to an ARPG makes it more interesting

I'm hype for poe 3.0. Beta soon fellow exiles. Diablo is dead

Was Diablo 3 the biggest case of brand suicide in the entire history of video games?

Nice shill, faggot. Fuck off.

Nope.
Sonic was.

>POE
>click and monsters die

>Clicker Heroes
>click and monsters die

instead of inventory management, you have leveling followers

that would be Final Fantasy 13

i can't wait for wet lake and the clean pool

Yeah I just bought the Total Diablo 3™ edition.

ff13 was a good game
sonic has recovered but yeah 06 and shadow were pretty bad

lucky mine came with used q-tips

you're fighting the good fight here user I appreciate you

EXPANSION WHEN

>I'll just oversimplify and that'll make my argument good.
There's nothing passive about exchanging the classes casting and ranged ability for more health and defense. Not being able to teleport or switch to widowmaker to GA annoying targets makes the character play different.

Not soon enough.

What about ww sins?

Reducto ad absurdum is a literally retarded argument, you can apply it to *anything*. Come on son.

>this play style is the most efficient so all others are irrelevant.

Who is hyped for more bank slots with the necro pack?

save it he's just going to say "Oh wow you changed the way you click on targets, what a gameplay shift"
you can't argue with retardation.

diablo 3's writing and art direction makes me physically ill. i will never play that game again in my life, nor tolerate its existence.

funny how this mindset is mocked in diablo, but praised in other games of the same genre

Oh wow you changed the way you click on targets, what a gameplay shift

>play D3 near launch
>absolute dogshit
>what the fuck are these items
>literal pay2win auction house faggotry
>childrens book tier story
>drop it like a downie baby

>ROS comes out
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>auction house is kill
>loot 2.0
>adventure mode
>motherfuckin hammerdin

Im pissed they moved the D3 head over to some WoW bullshit and cut the cord on King in the North xpac.

Everything we've gotten since the end of 2014 has been the second expansion broken up into patches. Necro was going to be the featured class and the entire act was to be set in Sescheron.

Diablo doesnt make the jewlords of Blizzard any money, so they pulled the plug on the entire team, leaving a skeleton crew to finish up the Necro for a quick buck "content pack".

Fucking sucks ass.

>mfw making an Iron Goldem from a rune word item with an aura

I believe last I played was the season when the cube thing was introduced, it was fun for a while but not something I have any urge to do again unless significant changes and additions are made

Is this Grim Dawn?
I played a long time ago and it was pretty decent. I don't remember why I stopped. I think maybe mods or something?(I actually hate mods, ruins the feeling of accomplishment)

Is it good now?

>finally get your set
>NOW DO IT AGAIN AT 10% DROP RATE
>players hate the ancient mechanics
>finally get ancient set
>NOW DO IT AGAIN AT 1% DROP RATE
Primal Ancient is the proof that Blizzard doesn't even try to listen to the players.

>funny how this mindset is mocked in diablo, but praised in other games of the same genre

You're right if you go into any other ARPG nobody is ever trying out new builds for fun they always just find the most powerful one and then literally everyone who aspires to play the game only makes that one build.

I liked parts of D3.
I like D2 as well.

There must be actual Blizzard shills here, no doubt about it.

Blizzard is fucking lazy mass consumed garbage.

>mfw loading my druid with aura gear and summoning a grizzly bear

D2 was amazing wtf is this bait

>better then poe
Alirighty bud

D3 was certainly very high up

Personnal choice would be the entire work of Bioware from Dragon Age 2 Forward.

Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3, Tortanic, Inquisition and now Andromeda.

A 100% shit record, from the point where Bioware was a respected studio to the laughingstock of the industry. Do note that the old Bioware higher up like Muzyka and Zeschuck left around that time too.

>skeleton crew
>working on the necro

Shame Grim Dawn is a pretty boring game. Once I finished the main game I dropped it. At least it's better than that abomination known as Torchlight 2.

Hopefully the expansion makes it more fun.

REPORT IN, MY GRIM DAWN BOYS

REAL NIGGA ROLL CALL

Op here I own grim dawn. D3 is better.
Also your face during the wait for that game to come out

The game has been out for well over a year, shitposter-kun. Polite sage for responding

the fact that more people play diablo 2 than 3 shows how much of a dogshit this game is

I got it at launch, I died inside with this shit and I'm still angry inside, I had so much hype and I was happy about the industry, I used to love blizzard.
Now they are asking me to buy an expansion because it's 'good' again, yet nobody is playing

go fuck yourself shill, everyone knows blizzard is hiring you. When you finally get fired or when you quit, at least report the bullshit that they made you do

Fuck blizzard

RoS literally fixed everything, user. The loot, the classes, the grinding the same act over and over.

No I mean between the announcement and launch. I'd been following it from 2010.

present your numbers. where did you see that more people play D2 than D3?

Wow, you were quoting someone and you still fucked up knowing the difference between "then" and "than". That's some high effort stupidity right there.

It did, for about 10 hours, then i stopped playing because i awoke and realise that there is no fucking costumisation