Are female devs partly to blame for the decline in vidya game quality?

Are female devs partly to blame for the decline in vidya game quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mmSmkBu4Xxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most fuckable is the one next to the bitch that looks like chadtronic

dont blame bad devs because you are a dumb consumer

no it's the fact that more companies are hiring to fill diversity quotas instead of based on talent so that talented white dude doesn't get a job but that woman who isn't even qualified does

>partly to blame for the decline in vidya game quality?
No.
They're entirely to blame.

No, HR is to blame for hiring someone because of their sex instead of their skill set.

It's not "LE FEMS XD"
It's retarded managers that want to treat teams like bags of skittles rather than hiring the most qualified.

No. The team that worked on ME:A was 90% straight white men.

at least there are a few QTs in that pic.

Everyone in

is fat

But so far this is the best video game year in a decade.

>I'm not like the other girls
>Two of them dyed their hair the exact same way

top fukken kek

lel

incompetent devs are to blame.
some of those devs are female

Top kek
They went with the whole diversity politics

After a slump that lasted eight years

The pic on the right isn't even devs m8, that's just the sign in their lobby that they let people pose in front of during tours. Like half the people I know have a picture of them in the exact same spot.

The one in the hoodie all the way left in the second row is definitely a programmer. In fact, everybody in that picture wearing a hoodie is probably a programmer.

Why are they all fat?

why is the blue haired girl in the back photoshopped in?

That just means the gurlz had to take some time to smash the patriarchy. Now that it's smashed, the golden age of fem gaming is here.

So that's why their games turned to shit.

yeah I was gonna say, 2017 isn't too bad so far

Just want to point out that 2100 people work at Ubisoft Montreal.

>Are female devs partly to blame for the decline in vidya game quality?
Yes?

Imagine how stupid they must feel when they pass each other in the hall.

source

Yes. Females lack the capacity to create a fantasy world.

>Ubisoft Montreal

For a second there I got it confused with Eidos Montreal and got really angry that some bitches fucked up Thief.

90% is an exaggeration but there are definitely more white dudes than anyone else. Quebec as a whole is extreme white and secular.

Females as always ruin everything because they want attention.

Because Canada is USA light?

I blame Canada

So game failed because there weren't enough diversity.

no wonder their games are shit

youtu.be/mmSmkBu4Xxg

no
unqualified female devs are
as are unqaulified male devs

The game failed because it's a new studio, most of the people there have 0 experience working on AAA games, and they had poor communication with BioWare Edmonton.

Women are vapid unfeeling cunts who don't care who they hurt, even if it's an innocent autistic man who just wants someone to love and care for him so the world won't feel so goddamn empty for once.

Well, name one good game made by a mostly female dev team.

>blaming women instead of the game companies and publishers

good goys

Depression quest

>Skullgirls
>Nep

No, you retard. They're not the higher-ups making the shitty decisions, that includes the decision to hire unqualified devs in the first place.

>2100 people work at Ubisoft Montreal

This is why I have no sympathy when developers whine about rising development costs.

Shit, I didn't know Kiki Wolfkill worked on Crackdown and PGR. Maybe I shouldn't hate her for Halo 4.

It's the cost. The cost is the decline of everything. Games are ridiculously expensive and require huge amounts of people to make. With that many, you expect a boss. With a boss, you expect diversity quotas. (at least in the west.) Over here, game directors aren't as revered and instead the studio or even worse, the series is idolized. Nothing feels like it was someone's vision or idea anymore. You just get a mess of shit that made it into the game or a lot of corporate approved ideas to make a trailer about. Indies were supposed to be the way out but most of those are people trying to tell a story instead of make a game so those are worthless too. Kickstarter should have been a way out as well but they turned into budget releases where the people act like stockholders anyway. Money talks and it turns out trying to please everyone gives you shit. Women have very little to do with anything but are just a visible symptom of the problem at hand.

"diversity"

Females have created all the problems in the west, so yes.

Don't worry user, you'll find someone else.

In the case of bioware, almost certainly.

i believe that to an extent, yes.

Considering BioWare has consistently delivered worthless trash throughout their entire existence, I don't think so.

>partly

try 95% the reason.

theyre literally to blame for almost every problem you can think of

Western Women are to blame for everything

Thats why traps are so much better.

Find me three bad games made by a mostly female dev team (no, shitty one man indies don't count)

Yes. Not because they're woman but devs are ignoring talent for diversity.

Who are the people making the decisions to make the games not as good as they used to be? What positions are responsible for it, and how has the gender makeup of those positions changed over the years?

No. It's systematic corruption that starts at the school system and the stock market and emanates out from those two vectors into everything else.
Video games are big enough they've been assimilated and shittified.

No, feminism forcing companies to hire incompetents just because they're women does.

company hires women for non-scientific roles like management, directing, etc. so they wont get attacked by marxists.

these women proceed to hire brain dead women for the more scientific roles like programming because society coddles women so much they dont know how to distinguish talent from mediocrity.

everything collapses.