SENRAN KAGURA

I plan on buying Estival Versus at some point, but right now the DLC is on sale. Is there anything essential that I should pick up right now?

Any news when pre-orders go up for Peach Beach Blast?

Senran Kagura thread.

The fuck is she doing? Is she going to rip her skirt off or something?

It's possible.

Is the anime any good?

>come on in, asuka! the water's fine.

Nothing is really essential for getting the most out of Estival.
I would say go ahead and pick up the DLC characters since they are on sale. You also get their uniforms along with the characters. Other than that, just see if there are any costumes you do like from the list and ask yourself if it's worth it.

Thanks. I'll sift through the 6 gorillion pages of dlc tomorrow when I'm not feeling so lazy and possibly pick up the characters.

Why does Homura make me want to cung over and over?

I suppose the missions are the most important. But characters are cool too.

I'm shit at the game and keeping getting Ds.

she's cute, funny, tough, and sexy.

What matters most is time spent, so if you're playing on hard you'll almost always get Ds because it takes longer to kill enemies, But I did get a few Bs on hard.

Is multiplayer even worth getting into?

PS4 or Vita?
Because the second mission pack has a few levels exclusive to the PS4 version.

Why are brown girls always the best?

Hmm

PS4

PC because mods.

I hear there are some cheaters online doing stuff like having infinite HP.

Yea it's pretty good.

To specify on the mission packs, There's the dual blooming hearts and the other simply titled "mission set"

The dual hearts is just an exra set of girl's heart stories, with one mission per character duo. If you just want more character interactions or antics, it's fine. The "mission set" is somewhat of an epilogue to the main story.

Characters are the most important. Though the only ones on sale are Kagura, Naraku, and Ayame. Also keep in mind there is a cheaper set of Kagura and Naraku together, so get that if you want them both.

There's two mission sets, one of them being the actual ending. They're fun and a bit to the game, but not really essential if you don't care about things like plot.

Also the balloon accessory if you want to make fake lewds.

A-user, I-I didn't know you had such feelings for me...

Anyone able to get GeDoSaTo working with EV?

What is that.

post best girl pls

Generic Downsampling Tool. Play 4K resolution downsampled to 1080p since the AA is ass.

Alright

Okay.

this is good

this is not good

why is mirai so cute?

>that pose
That was a meme on pixiv for a while, just where the hell is that originally from?

why is that bottle there? is there a hole in her shorts?

I started playing Senran Kagura Burst and the game is really cute. I can't get enough of shaking the girls around in the dressing room. I wish it would let me do it with motion controls. Everyone is so goddamn soft.

im not the right person to ask, found it on here a long ass time ago and liked it a lot

The dressing room in Burst was really barebones, but I felt like a middle schooler when I tilted the 3ds or blew on the mic just to look up the skirts.

I also liked how all the girls had some exclusive outfits, I guess this would be tedious to do with the current number of characters.

I know, I was surprised to see when I've just started that I have such a high % of collectibles but it's still really fun.

Uh, yeah, you can buy the actual ending.

NO LOVE DEATH YUMI

This is my wife Miyabi.

make her hair longer and then shes a good girl

POST SNEK! FEET ESPECIALLY

Youre favorite Senran is fine too!

>wife

Yeah, that's right.
This was her on our wedding night.

all the snek feet i have are 2lewd and id get banned for posting them on a blueboard

I want to lick everywhere.

I want to a senran to kill and rape me.

She looks a lot like a guy I know named Miyabi.
Are they related?

same desu

For a second I thought that was Kiriya.

Kiriya is best girl.

>funny

Only in her mind.

>tfw never playable

Late thank you.

Mirai's cuteness is not explainable by modern science.

do you think she is for lewd?

No. She is for cuddles.

Mirai is not for lewding.

It's OK if she decides to lewd you though.

i want to hold her small loli body and feel her push her face into my chest and hug me tight

I want to steal Mirai's eyepatch.

why would you want to play multiplayer in a game intended for fapping, loosely hidden behind an action RPG?

I want to fix Mirai's disgusting flat chest!

mirai looks so goofy with big boobies!

keep her flat!!!

Goofy or better?

Maybe on PC.
I can't imagine being anymore lively on PS4/Vita.

goofy!!!!

shes just a little girl, and little girls dont have big boobies!!

What a coincidence! So do I.

That won't stop her

i saw the rest of that picture of her on danbooru!

keep it cropped, its very lewd!!

i want to be murasaki in this pic, that way i can hug mirai

>Mirai and Ryoubi having their noses that close to Murasaki's body
I guess they must have lost their sense of smell.

murasaki is useless and smelly!

i want to take mirai away form her, give her a bath to get rid of that smell, and have her use me as a pillow to sleep!!

Why do so many people choose Mirai as their favourite when there's so many non-child girls with tits to choose from?

smaller = tighter

because mirai is a pure little girl who is tenacious and cute!

shes for cuddling and protecting!!

Why would you choose anyone else but Mirai as your favorite when everyone else is a fatass with saggy cowtits?

But no paizuri. And you can fuck them in the ass if you need that extra tightness

Then why do they lewd her!?

anons who lewd mirai are not nice posters

they need to go to with their lewdness!

Then how can you support a game series where Mirai is canonically lewded?

Why would you choose Mirai when Ryobi has her gimmick of being flat, but can switch to cowtits and has a much better ass?

h-how so?

because shes not nice and cute like mirai!!!!!

Well she gets stripped constantly doesn't she? And you can even touch and kiss her in the dressing room!

Because if I ignore Ryoubi, I can make her beg for my attention.

I don't know, anyone whose favorite is Mirai obviously prefers lolis so it doesn't make any sense they play these games filled with big tit girls where there's only 2 flat chested girls, one of whom transforms to have big tits.

>Because if I ignore Ryoubi, I can make her beg for my attention.

man I am I ready for that story...

She's cutest, but she ain't my fave.

dont talk like that! dont kiss her!! the only touching is for hugging!!!

Mirai is a strong girl who doesn't need protecting. In fact, she would probably want to be the big spoon while cuddling so she could feel like she was protecting you.

Having cowtits and a fat ass is a bad thing though. Ryoubi's personality and design also aren't as good. She isn't even a shitposting otaku like Mirai is. And her gun is smaller.

You can still enjoy playing a game even if you don't find most of the characters very physically attractive. I wouldn't play very many games if I had to want to fuck all the characters.

i-i don't i swear! i just know you can do it in estival v-versus...

Being flat is a terrible thing. Especially when you'll never be able to advance beyond having nothing for a chest

You play this fanservice game that's meant to arouse you about ripping off girls clothes, and you don't find anything appealing about 95% of the characters.

i love lolis but i do prefer titty-demons desu. best girl from senran is katsuragi, mirai second

w-we can protect each other then. as long as she loves me back! it will be cute having her try to protect me!

how do you know user!?

>it doesn't make any sense they play these games filled with big tit girls
It's funny, Mirai actually won the poll as most popular character on the Burst poll.
I don't judge people who like her, she's even my second favorite girl. I guess it's okay while they don't cry about "MUH VARIETY" or things like that.

I'm still working on it. Some technical difficulties set me back a few days, but I should be ready to go again soon.

>Can blast them with piss in PBS DLC
Fucking lewd

Because you can do it to every Senran!

And because I stripped her down to a pair of band aids and slapped her flat chest around before kissing her

>Mirai is a strong girl who doesn't need protecting.
She does need a little watering though....to help her grow.

Personality>Tits

take your time user, Bashou one was really really good