H-hey guys, what if, haha, what if, like, what if Homer Simpson poorer boiling milk in your eyes?

H-hey guys, what if, haha, what if, like, what if Homer Simpson poorer boiling milk in your eyes?

Guys, guys-

Guys-

Guys what if, like, haha, Bart and Marge Simpson were in Undertale?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=utHpb5udZU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least he isn't Matt

>tries to voice Homer Simpson
Matt...Matt...you're like a bat...

Haha

youtube.com/watch?v=utHpb5udZU8

>he takes jokes seriously

Remember when people would watch a movie or video and go "hey that was good," and then never thought about it ever again unless it was brought up in conversation?

OP here actually thinks about these videos during his free time

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGE

I would go gay for oney.

peta I can't believe we're in crash bandicoot!

He's a big boy.

Probably has a huge cock.

Hey Julian

Hey, hey Julian

Hey

Julian

Julian, hey

Nig-

They made GameGrumps funny again

Matthew Broderick has the world's fattest cock

Is it true that he and Zach no longer talk or is just fans making things up on the Internet?

Julian is a good boy

anyone have the pic of him?

Can milk boil or does it just curdle or something

forgot to save it but he looks just like his drawn character

Nah that's bullshit

Him and Zach finished working on Hellbenders together not too long ago and Zach moved to cali as well, sounds like fans being stupid.

you're afraid of me mart

Milk does boil, but it also pretty quickly gets that gross film of skin atop it the moment it cools down a little.

The simpson jokes are getting out of hand, I'm getting flashbacks of super best friends bullshit.

The Hit & Run episoded and Doodle Doods were fantastic.
If he's a regular guest now, I'm subscribing to them.

don't worry, their fan base will run the joke into the ground and they'll stop using it

>non Sup Forums approved youtuber makes ape noises
ugh fucking autists and kids and normies who likes this shit I only watch patrician entertainment
>Sup Forums approved youtuber makes ape noises
loooool so good I better make another thread about how good they are loool subbed no you idiot it's a PARODY of youtubers it's IRONIC but btw can I be real for a moment I respect these guys so much

what if the funny gay man walked in did a gay little dance haha

Well they don't follow each other on Twitter any more and they've not referenced each other in like a year.

Thanks. Yeah, the only thing "supporting" that would be them not following each other on Twitter or interacting there anymore, but that doesn't mean shit.

i really want them to play the 3d gex games.

they were always piles of shit.

Which is your favorite:
>they make a reference you recognize
>they shout a silly word
>totally random noises

They're all epic but I can't pick a favorite haha

God don't even joke about that. I don't know if I can handle it if chris just turns into Matt

>they shout a silly word
this one desu

always makes me giggle

That's kinda weird that they don't follow each other anymore, maybe they just got sick of each other's company after working+living together for so long. I doubt they hate each other though.

they talk, just not over twitter.
Zach does homer Saturdays on twitter, where people draw the simspons in weird ways it's obvious zach got the idea for homer Saturdays from chris.

what "non Sup Forums approved" youtuber makes ape noises?

They already make fun of the video commenters.

JULIAN A CUTE

C
U
T
E

the funniest lets player alive

cool guy

>reeee stop saying bad things about my favorite eceleb and let us post our memes in peace!!!
Why even come to Sup Forums? Why make these threads? I don't understand, what do you expect to happen?
You honestly should be on reddit, posting with other fans of this channel in the subreddit along with the others who share your interest. But you think you're too good for reddit, don't you? So instead you come here, but also get mad when people say they don't want it here

Just go to reddit. I don't even mean it as an insult. Just accept that if you want to circlejerk about how epic the memes are over at your favorite eceleb channel are then there's a place for it

I still enjoyed their Crash playthrough. Mostly because they actually did manage to get every gem instead of just bitching out.

How can a large Hispanic man be so adorable. I'd marry him but that would be fucking gay.

BROWNBRICKS
R
O
W
N

B
R
I
C
K
S

who are you quoting?

are there actual pictures of julian?

>been following oneyplays since before he started doing videos with Ding Dong and Julian for that channel again
>love their videos for about a year now

>they go on game grumps for a few videos
>every day there seems to be a new thread about them

>mfw i realize Sup Forums unironically watches game grumps

They ARE getting kind of stale desu but still miles ahead of everyone else.

>tfw TBFP got good for, like, three weeks after they kicked Liam out and are now back to being complete trash even without him

Maybe I will finally have an excuse to stop watching this cancer of a genre altogether.

Not video games. Fuck weekend Sup Forums and all the underage posters who post e-celeb shit.

>>>/reddit/

source

I sometimes wonder if videos like this are automatically generated by an AI

Link please. Also I want photos of Dingdong.

his tumblr he posted it when people found images of him and his old stuff in a thread. Don't remember the name of the tumblr tho

Ding Dong has nothing online. Judging from his voice he's a lanklet.

they're good for something to put on in the morning while i eat breakfast and get caught up on other shit.

How new do you have to be to not know there was at least 2 grumps thread on Sup Forums at all times back when it was popular? People would unironically discuss each new video as it went up, it was pathetic and these threads are no different

But he also said in one of the videos that people have found his photos. Or maybe it was on stream.

i use them as background sound

>But he also said in one of the videos that people have found his photos
highly doubt it, if people did they'd be ALL over these threads.

yes

gib

how can one man be so likeable

I'm getting flashbacks to that shitty time.

I don't want these guys to become the new Game Grumps, these guys are actually funny

HEY JOOOOOLIAN

he hates chunky cum

PERFECT

he looks like a mexican dunkey

Why do you guys post e-celeb shit here? It's pretty embarrassing every time I see it.

just like i imagined him

>that entire conversation

where would you post about video game related persons

Sup Forums, /trash/, or reddit if I cared.

what video is that from I don't remember them talking about that

There is literally no difference. You just like these guys more because they're "Sup Forums approved" and GG isn't "in" anymore

why don't you just go to another thread

so it would be unreasonable to discuss people who's content pertains to video games on the video game board?
Is that breaking a rule? Does that not fall under "video game culture"?

Why don't you not shit up Sup Forums with e-celeb discussion?

The latest Gex one

that makes sense I havent caught up on their latest episodes

Have you ever noticed that no matter how many times you bitch about e-celeb threads they never go away? And no matter how many times you post a mod never says "Yeah, this invalid is right, these SHOULDN'T be allowed on Sup Forums! What was I thinking?"

why do you care so much lol lmao

If we go by this logic, anyone who has ever made a video game video, including myself, is Sup Forums material. There's not a lot of video game discussion to be had. Most people don't even watch them for the video game content, which is a significant reason as to why there's not vidya discussion in this thread. The only thing you can really discuss is their personality, comedic styles, private lives, memes, tweets, etc which have nothing to do with video games. In addition, e-celebs in their current form appeal heavily to people in their teens. I guarantee most of the people in this thread replying unironically are underage like this guy:

>If we go by this logic, anyone who has ever made a video game video, including myself, is Sup Forums material.
And im saying if you were remotely relevant, it would be acceptable to discuss you.
You also didn't explain how this wasn't "video game culture". Which is a topic in general that often doesn't involve literal discussion of video games.

That body fits the laugh so well.

>people watch their cartoons
>...
>people listen to their podcast
>...
>same people are now doing their routine on top of heavily edited footage of old as fuck video games
>WAAAAH WAAAH LETSPLAY ECELEB CANCER!
Jeez, just grow up already.

Do you think they'll do Crash Remaster?

Also, I need them to finish RE7

at least they aren't best friends.

>Do you think they'll do Crash Remaster?
Definitely.

Threads have been popping up more frequently since the crash 2 playthrough

It's true.
I don't mind if people want to discuss ecelebs if it in some way relates to videogames. Like when people discuss Matthewmatosis along with his reviews. Hell even the recent Jontron stuff is AT LEAST related to games.

But
>are they still friends??
>they don't follow each other on twitter I've done the research
>hey guys on tumblr we found old stuff on them
>someone post photos
>does they got gf??

I mean come the fuck on. This shit shouldn't be here not only because it's off topic (off topic can be fun now and then) but this shit is off topic AND fucking cringworthy 14 year old tumblr girl gossip shit. Kill yourselves.

>funny noise
>disingenuous freakout
>funny noise
>Simpsons joke
>funny voice
>Julian wheezing
>Ding Dong getting upset at bad game design choices
>funny noise
>would you rather "word" or would you "something that rhymes with word"

There, you've been caught up on literally every video on his channel.
Fun for the first few videos, fucking grating when you realize that's their entire wheelhouse and they never deviate from the same old shit.

>recent Jontron stuff is AT LEAST related to games.

No it isn't.

Relevant by what standards? You can't define this, so that's irrelevant. You can't pick and choose who is Sup Forums material and who isn't based on a non-existent objective standard. To even think that you considered that an argument is pretty mind boggling.

As far as video game culture goes, that's a rather broad definition. You could make an argument that something is video game culture if it holds even the tiniest tangible relation to video games. In particular, I don't see why it's culture to discuss the private lives of someone who makes a video game video. Or discussing how they talk and act. This is not culture. This is the culture of someone who happens to play a video game online.

>shit up Sup Forums
>implying it isn't constantly shit upon 24/7

You forgot Ding Dong making fun of Arin, them making fun of their fan base and Spazkid being depressed.

>it's the "Edgy teenager who thinks that quoting the joke out of context in a bitchy tone is a legitimate critique" episode

>Relevant by what......
I meant for people to even discuss you in the first place. Not as a standard. Just for people to want to even bring you up.

> that's a rather broad definition
Which is probably exactly why its there. So its a catchall for things that don't fall under the categories of other boards but still can loosely meet that classification due to having some level of association with video games.

I knew a guy like this. Kind of annoying.