I'm having a gaming adventure dilemma right now
>hungry
>no car to go get Taco Bell
>don't want to order pizza
>other delivery places are nasty or want $30 minimum for delivery

I hate myself

Eat liquor.

>not eating McChickens

Food isn't even that good, sure some of it tastes good, but you feel sick if you eat too much. You also feel the same fullness after you eat a shit load of fruits and veggies as you do after fast food. You probably even feel better, more energy, better digestion.

Is the taste really that addictive for some people? How do people get like this? fatties respond only please

>That guy holding his backs face
You can just tell its like cutting a million onions and then dumping them in the worst streets of india.

DONT DROP MA LEYGS

>Not having some food or at least ingredients to make something at home
or even worse
>Not knowing how to cook up a couple dishes for yourself

You can only blame youself

Cereal. Tomorrow buy cold cuts and bread.

Some of it is psychological too m8

Just how people become alcoholics or get hooked on things like gambling.

Food isnt even that good?

Wtf. Who says this? Are you poor? Do you not like music either?
God damn youre weird af bro.

I think I can help. I'm /fit/, been tbat way almost my entire life. But once I broke my leg and gained ~25 lbs (bad break, surgery, couldn't walk for a long time).

Anyways, when I was trying to get back into shape, it was really hard at first. I'd lose five pounds and things would go off in my head that I needed to eat. This is all pretty much psychological, like quitting smoking after it is out of your system, but it was almost as strong, in psychological terms for me (I smoked in college).

Comfort food is a thing because when you eat good food, you will have endorphins released, like sex.

People that fat are some of the weakest willed people, but it took me a couple of tries to get on a consistent diet because bells would go off in my head after losing five pounds. Maintaining good health was never an issue, and cutting is hard, but I now know how a fatty thinks when I was chubby for 6 months. Hope that helped.

OP: Also /fit/. Obviously didn't start until well after my picture, but I agree with your assessment. I haven't had fast food in maybe 4 years, but used to live off the shit. (Pic related)

What did OP mean by this?

What the fuck are all those yellow bumps?

tonight was one of my first days alone for weeks. I spent the entire day playing and browsing,

I ate 3 sandwiches with cream cheese and a glass of milk for breakfast at 12 o clock. For dinner i had a full plate of full grain couscous, feta cheese, pulled prime rib in broth and scrambled eggs. For dessert i had almost an entire jar of lemon curd and three apples cut into slices. And now ive had four more sausage sandwiches for night snack.

Jesus christ i have gorged myself so much today i think my stomachs gonna burst, an entire jar of lemon curd is like a diabeetus bomb. I cant believe i ate all of it, it was so good.....Being alone and gorging on food while watching movies at comp is pure bliss

Not just getting Jr. Chickens

>I ate 3 sandwiches with cream cheese and a glass of milk for breakfast at 12 o clock. For dinner i had a full plate of full grain couscous, feta cheese, pulled prime rib in broth and scrambled eggs. For dessert i had almost an entire jar of lemon curd and three apples cut into slices. And now ive had four more sausage sandwiches for night snack.

Stop, you will die.

Usually I just buy what's on sale. A lot of fruit and veggies. Lots of broccoli and spinach, and avocados when I can get them cheap. Rice and eggs are also a staple of my diet. I almost never eat out. Maybe I would if I had the money but I don't really crave it or anything.

>a little blood
Made me laugh

>Post your gaming adventure pictures.

This was the inside of a Best Buy in San Francisco when they demoed Smash bros. for the wiiU. The line was going outside the store.

jesus did his leg just vomit?!

Necrotic flesh. His ass is decomposing.

This isnt exactly my daily routine mate, i havent done something like this in years. I may not be the healthiest dude around but its not like i got car rings around my legs

>when you manage to stand out in a show about 600+ lb hysterics

fucking nice. I had a whole box of toaster waffles, entire medium tub of ice cream, can of black beans, bowl of pasta, bowl of oatmeal and 4 apples.

Whoever took that picture must be dead, You cannot have that many cans of monster and live.

I took that picture. I am alive.

Sir, are you aware that you are a zombie?

If you seriously drunk all of that then it is a miracle that you are still alive. Dunno how the fuck your body dealt with it.

>sandwiches with cream cheese
What is that? What country do you live in?

That looks so fucking good, but rockstar over monster

ive seen some despicable shit on the net

nothing has made me gag like this

well this and that one wemb of that trannie with no dick jerking his fake vago and cumming

chris chan? I know the one, I feel the pain...

Go out to your local grocery store and get a garlic onion cream cheese and throw it and some deli meats on some whole grain bread right this instant.

holy shit, that made me sick.

it was posted at the time chris chan first cut himself down there, but that webm was never confirmed to be him

It isnt chris.

Hes middle eastern, india guy or asian. No western civs eat that... unless Mediterranean

>Mom absolutely banned all soda and fast food while I was growing up
>Dad would rarely get me taco bell and pizza king on weekends we were together but otherwise I grew up without that shit
>All of a sudden around my senior year in high school I get my first job and have to eat while I'm at work
>I wonder if taco bell is actually good
>End up getting a crunch wrap and a small soda every day I had a lunch (usually like two days a week)
>Changed from a hungry skeleton to slightly chubby
>Ten years later I'm pushing 27 and I'm now this weird box-shaped person due to years of working out and working as a butcher where I literally haul slabs of meat around all day
>Still get pizzas every friday and don't feel guilty because I'm not one of those fucking faggots who has to throw a fit about "oh my god I breathed in the same room someone cracked open a coke oh my god I'm gonna get so fat"

Strongfat forever, or at least until I die in my 60's

Who knows, my chainsmoking grandma who smoked two packs of marlboro 100's every day and washed it down with whiskey made it to 98 so I'm feeling pretty lucky

>deli meat
Okay, I was imagining some bread and cream cheese thing, like a bagel and cream chease, but with two slices of bread.

I think its luck, attitude and genes. Attitude is probably #1. Most health nuts are fucking stress machines. If they are not working out constantly starving themselves or eating twig smoothies, then they are stressed about not doing one of those things. Fuck that shit, i eat whatever i want, but its not all fast food and steaks i like healthy shit. I just dont worry about that shit and i like physycal exercise but im not straining my heart constantly to look like a fucking freak.

My friend does that shit and it drives me up a fucking wall because he's so god damn stupid

>Same guy you responded to
>I would only ever drink mountain dew at this guy's place, but I would make one can last the whole night
>He would slam can after can
>He had competitions with our other geeky friends to see who could drink the most
>Him and my other high school friend both tried to see who could drink a whole 24 case the fastest
>He eventually rot out almost all of his teeth before he even made it to twenty and had to get a shitload of crowns and even dentures
>This made him go full health freak mode
>...Kind of, in his own retarded poor kid way
>He thinks this means one less chicken patty or corn dog when he microwaves his breakfast, lunch, and dinner
>He gave up pop and only drinks water
>ONLY
>WATER
>NOTHING ELSE IT IS FORBODEN
>MILK, JUICE, NOTHING, I'LL GET SO FAT OMG
>He still gets like four whoppers on whopper wednesday
>But it's okay, he asks for no salt on his fries and doesn't get extra pickles or cheese
>Goes to the gym every single day
>Tore a muscle in his arm super bad and fucked up his arm
>"No it's fine I just won't work that arm" and kept going to the gym
>He doesn't look the slightest bit muscular
>Still calls me a fat piece of shit because I have a slight gut
>Freaks the fuck out when I have my once in a blue moon soda with him in the room
>His face when I lifted the front end of his car up for shits and giggles

To be fair he drives a matchbox but I think I still made my point

The office with tearaway

>Raised to eat poorly
>brain decides that food=happiness

>Feel bad because you are disgusted with yourself for being fat and failing to lose weight time after time
>Eat because it brings you momentary happiness
>Repeat ad nauseum

Its mostly about just flat out not eating properly. I'm finally getting back in shape after 3 years literally only because I've been cooking actual food. You can eat well on 1800 calories a day with a cheat day once a week. If people would literally just take time to cook there's a 75% chance they wouldn't be fat

tfw I only drink Gfuel the only true drink for manly men.

really thinking of starting another fresh skyrim character

Memes aside this shit is actually really good. A great replacement for soda and energy drinks and its not more expensive than other decent additives like Mio

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

muh boi. I just bought some tropical rain.

>Not more expensive
>Checked the site
>$40 a tub

>deodorant
Something tells me it's not gonna help.

>regular Monster
Fucking foul.
Doctor, Rehab or fucking noose yourself.

Not trying to shill, but they have a lot of sales. I think they have currently have a code for like 40% off codes is Lirik

I've only ever bought fruit punch. Those fucks are out though so I've been using tropical fusion mio. That shit with peanut butter crackers makes me hard

jesus christ just let him die