Xbox One S is the most aesthetic console ever made

>Xbox One S is the most aesthetic console ever made
>Xbox One controller is the best controller ever made
>no games

Why the FUCK is this allowed?

Those fucking controllers are so poorly made. I had to return four new ones untill I got one that didn't have a big defect. It still feels cheap as fuck.

it looks alright but is a huge mismatch with the rest of my home design

Its not allowed because the Dreamcast is and will always be the aesthetic king.

>DVD player aesthetic
It looks like a white fatter PS2

Xbox Scorpio will be the rebirth of the Xbox 360 in the 4k era.

I believe in it.

It was advertised as a TV box and that's what you get.

They're still way better made than the Dualshock 4.

They're honestly the worst PlayStation controllers YET.

Only the controller is superior, and the elite is absolutely amazing, I own 2 but I understand people not wanting to pay 150 bucks, I don't care tho

>Hey Sonybros enjoying that game?
>Hope you don't accidentally press that capture button!

Not so sure about that. The Master System, Jaguar, and Dreamcast had great style
Xbone controller is indeed goat though.

But the Fat PS2 was sexy as fuck.

I got an xbone controller but no console. Bought it to play NHL15 with my friend then used it for pc vidya ever since. Great investment for emulation and new releases. I dont understand how the competition keep making inferior d pads.

The DS4 is the most comfy controller I've ever held. Get some taste faggot

oh no you saved a screenshot it's the end times

>game gets paused

Wow, truly gamebreaking

This

Scorpio will lead the 4K HDR golden age

I was skeptical of the dualshock 4 because it looks like ass but its actually better than the other 3.
Only problem is you cant turn off the light and the retarded share button

it'd be worth it to me if i could play lots of nip 360 games on it since it's not region locked, but there's fuckall good games compatible with it yet. microsoft should focus more on the moon's library, you can't play basic shit like idolmaster and steins;gate yet.

... with absolutely no game

it's so shit that they are wasting that computing power on 4K because the TV manufacturer marketing got to absolute tools like you, scum

i don't understand how anyone could press share by accident unless you use it with PC or vita TV more than with your PS4, because the option and share buttons are so awkwardly placed my muscle memory from other controllers didn't carry over to it

Holy shit console kiddies are real

You better be for Nintendo because Sony and pcfags have been boasting about specs since 900-1080p Sony marketing war

b8

If scorpio can run xbox game at 4k and pc game natively at 1080p, i will get one.
But console make money through software sales, so dunno.

no I'm not on the downie end of the spectrum

all I'm saying is that they should use that computing power at like 1080p instead so we could get actually next gen looking games

instead of regular modern looking games except 4k

im not saying that, im saying that having a dedicated share button is retarded.

But they are doing that, there's a 1080p super sampling option for scorpio

so by 'disable' you mean map it to something else? because otherwise you can just not use it

>there's a 1080p super sampling option for scorpio
are you retarded or ironic?

SSAA is just an AA method where you render the game at a higher resolution and use that information to get a better quality 1080p image, fucking waste of computing power

What the fuck are you talking about?
PROBLEMS:
1) CANT TURN OFF LIGHT
2) HAVING A RETARDED SHARE BUTTON INSTEAD OF START/SELECT/OTHER BUTTON THAT ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING IN GAME

jesus christ your reading comprehension