Battlestation thread. Post battlestations

Battlestation thread. Post battlestations

that's curious desu senpai

Hmmm

nice arcade. What games are on it

Shitty old PC running MAME with a mostly full set, been playing lots of Tapper and Rampart, Metal Slug X

>not having an arcade with all the mame roms on it

The fuck are you doing?

Who thought it would be a good idea to put 1p and 2p joysticks next to eachother?

>tfw no candy cab

panorama fucked the shot up, theres a 1p joystick for blue buttons, clear stick is centered below and locked 4 way. I made them a little closer than intended but it works fine

I see. Pretty neat, then.

go on

My BST at 15 years old.

Nice, I see you also fell for the clear desk meme. Dug this up just for you, probably from about the same age

So when you invite girls over you can "accidentally" brush hands with them, of course.

smooth af

What kind of dragon dildo is in the bottom right corner on the desk?

I dont know but it looks curious because of the space

Here's my jam. Probably a year or two away from making it more uniform with the monitors and upgrading my TV, but it serves me well. Plan to remodel a bedroom into my office then. Any other house anons here?

Northern MN reporting in, where you at bro

Ya'll's state looks like a beaten up boot.

what the fuck did you just fucking say ect

amazing

anyone else got arcades in their battlestation? bumpan with this lovely that I found on my local cl for the low, low price of $1500

As long as you enjoy it it's worth it

Mankato area, my friend. Love it here, from the podunk towns or southern MN so I love being in an area with actual shit to do.

delete this post now, user

oh dear lord no, I didn't buy it. Just looking for good bump material, Speaking of which, here's this for $2500

i been spending more time in the basement lately.

ayy it's pstv man. What have you been playing on game gear?
Living on the outskirts of Bemidji, I love living in buttfuck nowhere with nobody to bother me and nothing to do.
Really cool fight stick, love the model 1 Sega CD as well

i retired the WiiU down to that 720p lcd in the back, been playing breath of the wild on that and earthbound on a 1354Q pvm from the two seater couch in the front.

>Living on the outskirts of Bemidji, I love living in buttfuck nowhere with nobody to bother me and nothing to do.
I respect that, especially in that area. My family has a cabin in the Crosslake area that is gorgeous, wish I could be there more.

I fucking your envy setup user, love when you post. Basement I assume?

i got distracted with other stuff but mostly the shining force game on it.

I've got a model 2 big red with a 4 slot neo geo in it. I also have a Sega STV that I can switch in.

yeah, when i bought my house i dedicated a nice chunk of the basement to a retro game room.

Mad jealous, I don't want to expand far beyond my MAME but a Big Red in particular of the Neo-Geo makes is a must have for me.

Mad jealous, I don't want to expand far beyond my MAME but a Big Red in particular of the Neo-Geo makes is a must have for me.

embarrassing, if I'm being honest.

There's a way to own a great set-up without looking like chris-chan

hnng those PVMs. Where/for how much did you you get them? also
>I fucking your envy

i live in the middle of nowhere so i had no choice but to overpay on ebay, i tried to find good deals but still ended up paying $65 (including shipping) on the 8042Q and $129 (free shipping) on the 1354Q both can do RGB and 250 & 600 tv lines respectively.

the 1354Q even has a rare 480i SDI card installed, sadly it's hard as fuck to find 480i digital sources so i'm finding it hard to make use of, perhaps i can pull it out and sell it since it seems to be worth a good $100+ by itself.

It looks way worse in photos than it does in person, buy yea I know it looks pretty bad. It mostly comes down to not wanting to have to pull stuff out of a closet and set it up every time want to use it, and be able to reconfigure the setup easily.

I guess my next question is, how worth it is it? I have a standard consumer CRT about 32'' that looks great compared to an LCD, and I am also the type that doesn't want to settle for any less than a 20'' PVM, which as far as I can tell I can get as cheap as $300 w/ shipping on eBay. Is it worth that much vs. a normal CRT I can pick up at the dump for free easy? I can't decide whether I should make the jump

He isn't talking about the console and cable mess user..

He isn't talking about the console and cable mess user..

i have one of those KV-27FV310 sony tinitrons that are supposeably some kind of holy grail of consumer tvs and the 1354Q with rgb blows it clean out of the water on everything but audio.

MVS is super expensive to collect for. I probably have around $5000 worth of games. I only own 57 games for it.

Then I'm guessing it's the posters and the rather busy look with the cheap hand-me-down furniture, right?

Well shit, good to know, I guess. Time to go PVM hunting

>6 of those monitors are cloned
That's not very impressive....

I mainly just want the original cab and hardware, I don't mind slapping in repro/multicarts at that point.

bumpin, post more battlestations

Kino station

Bumpin with my humble station

no that's just Eve Online furendo. I knew a guy who used to multibox 15 characters. There was one miner that used to multibox 92-something characters.

On the chinese containment server they multibox miners in the 200's something because they never actually pvp there.

Enjoy.

>still hasn't reposed his vanilla ryuko

I'll do it someday I swear user.

suuuure you will
too spoopy/10

Beautiful

No fuckin' bully.

Dormstation from last year

GETTING LAID: NEVER EVER

Also, are you four feet tall? How the fuck do you fit in that tiny bed?

What did he mean by this?

For yours?

I have gotten laid with that room :^)

I am actually 6'5" it is a Twin XL so it is okay long enough. Worked for me at least

Why the good fuck don't you play basketball?

Could be comfy in an oldschool "I got all of this furniture from my dead relatives" kind of way but needs a lot of work, is this in a basement utility room or something?

I am not black?

Nah more that I have 0 hand eye coordination and do not enjoy sports too much

Unfinished basement.

It's all the old furniture from my childhood or shit that's been given to me.

I don't give a fuck about aesthetics.

Literally missing out on millions of dollars.

Ya blew it. It's too late now.

>all tall people are good at sports

I hated growing up with this meme

>I don't give a fuck about aesthetics.
Hey you do you man.

No. You need to practice like a mother fucker and lift weights.

It's just that you're gifted with height. You could have used that to become a Shooting Guard or tall Point Guard. Even two years in the NBA as a garbage player would net you a couple million.

Plus, bitches would be sucking your dick every single day.

Y A

B L E W

I T .

Your autistic obsession that 6'5" is a lock for the NBA is really alarming.

I'd love to make my own cabinet / emulation machine.

I just moved and rearranged this for the third time in 2 months. I don't have space for an actual desk, so I took the monitor mount on my sim cockpit and just sit on my bed.

Tell me one thing user:

theses Tv rea really good?
because I saw one in a pawn store 2 days ago.

That's actually a pretty cool setup if you really can't have a desk. Why not set it up in front of a chair though? I'd be so damn uncomfortable without any back support while I play.

the playstation tvs? they are pretty bad but if you manage to get lucky and get good working ones like i did they are serviceable and have great black levels.

a thing to note though: they tend to overheat but if you turn the brightness down (factory setting maxes it out for some reason) it won't randomly blink to black for a second every once in a while (main issue i saw)

There's a mounting bracket (for the seat) at the bottom of monitor mount that gets in the way of the chairs I have. I can still use them if I wanted, I just have to sit back more than I like. Bed is comfy enough for me for now.

I can also just bolt on the actual seat, but i didn't want that in my bed room. I'll probably be rearranging this a dozen more times when I get more furniture. I use to have the sim setup in the living room at my old place with two big desks in my bed room, but I moved into a much smaller space. At least I'm not renting anymore.

Still haven't bothered getting a rug.

This would actually look better without that shitty carpet.

Well I'm still interested in one.
My gf give a ps vita tv as a gift and my room is very small, so I was interested on that tv.

it's pretty cute to pair it with a vita tv, shame sony has their head up their ass on the whitelist on the vita tv, i have mine hacked but hardly worth doing.

Just do what I did, troll cl/kbid/local auctions.
Got mine free local cl listing.

damn that looks good!!

pstv=san? I have a hacked PSP-3000, is it worth upgrading to a hacked Vita?

psp is hacked so wide open it's worth keeping around

I don't intend to get rid of it that's for sure, for anyone looking for a sub $60 portable, perfect NES, Gen, MS, GB, GBC, MSX, PSX, GBA, and some MAME emu. Some SNES and 64 exist.

Pic related

why would you buy a fakky deck? I understand the chinese cartoons, but fakku?

>tfw figure collection is worth more then my desktop now