Thoughts on another Sup Forums meetup like in pic related?

Thoughts on another Sup Forums meetup like in pic related?

no

is that a school shooter lineup?

im down to meetup for gabens birthday again. what are we getting him this year?

can I go with my Trump t-shirt custom made?

Wha the fuck with that neck in the middle. Is gigantic

/fa/ meetup

Nah. I'd like to, but I just know the time I decide to go that's also when the pedophile shooter would come along and murder everyone in the hotel one by one while they sleep.

user pls :_:
>0000
okay i'm gonna kill myself

dumb motherfuckers

Why are all of you so ugly? Holy fuck?

Would a Sup Forums meetup in Los Angeles work? Would definitely have to be in Little Tokyo because weebshit

>Sup Forums meetup
>every last one of them looks like they browse Sup Forums
Why the fuck do weebs not take better care of themselves?

Second to left actually looks alright, but that goddamn giraffe neck, holy shit

Is that girl filipina gf from /r9k/?

yes

Remember when this was fun before it crossed over to cringe territory?

Thanks senpai. It's weird seeing another pic of her. I hope that autist is happy, wherever he is.

>/fit/
>total dyel geek
why?

>that /e/ and /d/

I refuse to believe that good looking people actually browse this god forsaken site.

That looks like fun.

Why do these look so damn cringy?

that looks fun! Gabe is a great guy

Used to.

Then again, I still browse, and whenever I've posted a photo of myself on here Sup Forums's always gone on a jealous fit.

Have you ever been to /fit/? It's all sad permavirgins with less than a year of lifting under their belt.

I know cause it's my homeboard

I'd fuck the Sup Forums guy.

Way more women and non whites than I expected.

>choose your charactard

>Dylan Roof
Kek

Saddest thing is, they all have nice outfits on, but not one of them has the gravitas or stature to pull them off.

that image has been photoshopped, everyone is weird in different ways. the neck is the most obvious one

>that picture is still being used
Hope those kids and their employers never see that

I used to go back in the days of Zyzz and Tinytrip. Plenty of people used to be jacked back then. Most of the userbase would crosspost on the misc of bodybuilding.com

Man, /fit/ really has gone downhill if that's the average user.

>Sup Forums has actual diversity than libtards
like pottery

Why are those antifa pussy faggots so afraid to reveal their face?

It's not actually Sup Forums

Ever go outside of Sup Forums? /cgl/ is mostly dominated by women. My sister started regularly browsing Sup Forums when she was 13.

It's definitely far past its glory days. I know every user on every board cries about muh glory days but /fit/ really has gone downhill and I assume it's in connection with the growing trend of anti fitness/not caring about your body/fat acceptance. That and a bunch of insecure kids thinking lifting will net them a gf magically then crying all over the board when it doesn't.

who /md/ here

/cgl/ is where all the cosplayers shit on each other. I have a cosplayer friend who just finds people she hates and constantly shit talks about them there. It's actually pretty entertaining to read if you don't actively participate.

because it's Sup Forums

>meetups
Miss me with that gay shit.
I only interact with people online or through texts out of a crippling social anxiety. Fuck meeting you fags face to face, that would ruin the comfort I have posting here under anonymity.

The main boards I visit are Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, and sometimes Sup Forums.

Except looking at actual data for home demographics vote, liberals are wayyyyy more non white.

what autist? she was with a girl

The irony is that I've actually gotten way out of shape since my days in /fit/ and I've actually gotten WAY more succesful with women.

What I noticed is that it's just a bunch of nerds overcompensating for their insecurity with lifting. Being jacked doesn't make up for social awkwardness and autism. You wanna get girls, be social, and learn to talk to women.

So then I got into pick up. Developed mad charisma. And then I realized that PUA is full of nerds overcompensating for their own insecurity with women. They pretend they're hot shit, but they're still chasing the pussy. So then you gotta wonder ehat the point of it all is.

So now, I'm working on my own goals, and aiming to get big, and I realized, when you've developed charisma, and start becoming succesful women will literally flock to you.

They're still necessary steps, all guys should learn PUA and lift weights, but you shouldn't get caught up in that shit. It's easy to get stuck in a rut and go down an extreme path.

?
Those ppl at the HWNDU place are definitely Sup Forums lurkers.

Lotta girls in Sup Forums that's actually quite true.

>/fa/ and /fit/ are manlets

couldn't make it up

that's definitely /fa/

Those niggas look like future serial killers.

I came to /fit/ early in my lifting days, picked up some good info and found what books to read. Outside of that the board is actually pretty toxic. The manlet threads, the FACE/HEIGHT/FRAME threads, etc. Easiest way to develop an insecurity you never thought you would have is just browse /fit/, they'll always find something to pick at. I'm glad I spend the time I did because it improved my lifting dramatically, but staying there wouldn't be healthy. Probably why it's just /ft/ and not /health and fitness/ anymore.

go to sleep manlet tears

Those people were crossposters and did not originate from Sup Forums.

Yep.

I literally never seen the unedited version of this picture.

This was back in the day. It used to be chill, unfortunately doing a meet up now will probably result in a bunch of cringy alt right faggots showing up in anime t shirts and MAGA hats all screaming faggot.

The asian female(male) in the middle will be getting the d even if he don't want it.

Ok, I hear that name all the goddamn time, but I never know what that is. The irony is that it's awfully similar to my own handle/alias.

Who's this Manly Tears person?

How do you determine who is originally from a board?

>these are the people you share a site with

Sup Forums always was diverse as shit. Whatever Sup Forums tells you they are a bunch of fucking liars. The problem with Sup Forums is that because it got their fun by being retarded eventually it got overrun by actual retards.

No one knows if he exists because he is far beneath our ways of measurement.

There is far worse.
Boards like /soc/ feel like completely separate sites.

Get out newfag

Me on the bottom right.

wait the dude on the far right looks familiar

>/fit/ is an asian manlet that doesn't lift at all
yeah that's about right

Thats is a meme m8. Democrats are actually way more diverse, it makes sense given that dmeocrats are actually a bunch of smaller demographics who group together.

Alright, well for the record I guess, I go by ManlySpirit.

Now enjoy as this thread is totally derailed and goes up in flames

yes, I'm the guy who made that Trump comic

>mah propaganda
Nice cherrypicking polfag.

>before

HEY GUYS

>that thick ass latina milf

I would fuck tempyra

>that /d/ girl
I wonder what fetishes she's actually into.

>I still dress like Sup Forums

I wish there were more women in this board. All the shitposting isnt fun anymore, i wish this place was more chill.

There's a lot more women on this board than you probably think. I've met plenty of autistic ones. I wonder what they're doing now.

That kid in the middle is hard to look at, but then you have stuff like that faggot that cover his eyes or the obvious pedophile.

I don't think you actually want that. Just check out /cgl/.

Me on the top left.

I have, cgl is fun as shit. They all rant on each other.

/fit/izen here. Mainly a recovering fatty looking to get shamed. I think r9k killed fit, but there are still plenty of bros on the /plg and it is overall the mist friendly board

funposting.

That post is right though

All Sup Forums meetups are awful.

pic related

I'm not seeing it, user.

>that power stance on the guy to the left

>They all rant on each other.
That does not sound fun. It sounds really stupid.

what the fuck is this

Many year old /jp/ meetup.

It turns me on. Fuck you.

>channology
The beginning of the end.

oh god

did anyone fuck Riblah?

I remember that