Ready for Tsubasa's second game and P6 before EOPs even get P5?

Ready for Tsubasa's second game and P6 before EOPs even get P5?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LT62mVaIpA
youtu.be/KKjmWw4JqMk
live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292668665
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares? It's a Japanese stream, unlikely they'll announce anything getting localized

me because i import, burgerfag

The best feeling ever.

Retards still are waiting for P5 when I played right on release on my PS3.

>literally 12 hours

All I want is to see how uncensored SMT 5 is for the eventual and imminent censorship.

What was censored in IVA?

>not importing

Nintendo isn't NoA. They can't touch anything that they don't publish.

Fucking Seran Kagura is on 3ds and its untouched by them.

Also Switch is region free.

2d art from literally no sales gets a free pass by Nintendo

Explain this game.

>literally no sales
>2d art

free pass

I just hope it's not Etrian Odyssey 3 Untold.

I doubt they would make a Hashtag FE 2 after how the first one flopped

Who gives a fuck? Now you have nothing to play while I have a 100 hour game to look forward to in a week.

>he doesnt know japanese

I know you're fucking around, but I do legitimately want Persona 6 to be announced. Mostly because I know they got the assets, and know that it won't take nearly as long as it did for 5.

Persona 4 came out in 2008 for fucks sake. I know we got a bunch of bullshit in the middle of that, but it doesn't compare to a mainline game.

>Persona 5 is the only game ever
I have Blue Reflection coming soon and the im getting DQ11

you wanna fucking die

Help, I'm retarded. When does this start?

Like in how many hours?

Avex commissioned the game from Nintendo and Atlus, they got the money way back on development, the game was made to promote VAs on top of having a top notch VA cast, Avex also got all the stuff for the game, songs, choreography, VAs etc.

They made the money out of merch, CDs, concerts etc, that shit is sold at premium price. CD alone worth more than the game.

According to them it was pretty successful, also the game got good reception by the critics.

>According to them it was pretty successful
>According to them

biased source.

I swear if we get KOWAISHITA 2.0 before Etrian Odyssey 5 info I'll off myself.

but it would mean Wada is the director since Hashino left P-Studio, the only games he directed are spinoffs.

>Wanting a mainline wada game

L O L

ill let you figure this out, japan time in 16 hours ahead of pst

They'll talk about new IP first
youtube.com/watch?v=6LT62mVaIpA

>mainline Persona by Wada
Fuck off.

5 is already out so get ready to off yourslef or kill yourself or whatever

EO5 over here

thanks, I couldn't remember the exact time difference

god damn it it's 5 AM for me

See: It's a Japanese stream for Japanese people.

>they're going to talk about localization in a japanese stream

Nintendo was fine with Atlus showing a giant green cock on their biggest event in the last 5 years, I'm sure SMT will be alright.

That was actually pretty funny.

Post platform expectations for SMT5

My guess is 3DS and Switch

I love EO3 but it would sting too much to get that announced before english release of EO5.

>Hashino left

Will /ourguy/ return?

3DS has it's own thing.

>thinking japan cares about you EOPs

REEEEE WHERE IS ETRIAN ODYSSEY

>3ds
>UE4

Dead in water.

Sekaiju no MeiQ

>new engine and assets built from the ground up for PS3/PS4
Gee I wonder

probay meant like Smash 4 and DQ11

They didn't said that Switch game is going be SMT5.

They can pretty much reuse all the SMT4 assets to make a new one.

Any chance of getting some 13 Sentinels footage from this? Beyond George briefly talking about it in January, it hasn't been officially mentioned once since its reveal at TGS '15.

I missed what's been going on. Was this showed off? Any plans to show it off?

just started development a few months ago, most we'll get is more concept art

BUT THEY PUT "ETRIAN ODYSSEY" RIGHT UNDER THE JAPANESE NAME IN THE TRAILER, THEY PROMISED.

We could see some test footage but that's stretching it.

They are using Unreal Engine 4 for SMTV, which is a different engine than what was used for Persona 5.

Oh you're totally right, I didn't think about that. Probably just Switch then.

Because of whatever contract they have with Nintendo and Sony, I don't see SMT on PS4 unless the Switch gets Persona 5 in the trade, and I doubt Sony would make that deal.

Source? That seems like a huge waste of resources.

They are reusing assets, change a bit some texture and shading and the models will look good as new.

I guess that they are using UE for test waters, catherine was running on gamebryo.

You act as if that's stopping them from reusing assets, the most they'll have to do is convert file types.

What contract? There's no fucking trade that Sony has to make, if Atlus wants P5 on Switch they can put it there and same with SMT.

No reason to call it an HD project with no Nintendo logo on the website unless exclusivity isn't confirmed.

Yes, Catherine ran on Gamebryo shit.

Persona 5 runs on a custom engine and the new SMT runs on UE4 last we knew.

How many American hours until the stream?

What's the worst that can happen? The story is shittier?

ok.

Don't you think we would have seen an SMT on Vita or P4G on 3DS after P4G sold 10 gorrilion copies if there weren't some deal before hand? I just don't see any other reason why these games with similar audiences would be so segregated up until now (besides spinoffs) unless they have some exclusivity contract with the Nintendo and Sony.

Atlus does whatever it wants except when it comes to mainline Persona that belongs to Sony spinoffs are free to go anywhere

he would be the director, not the writer. all hes directed were fighting games and a dancing game. and a lot of the persona team went to studio zero with hashino too

>tfw no P3Platinum

They are free to put everywhere else, but Persona have a push from Aniplex.

At same time Atlus have a damn good relationship with Nintendo, and the last two games sold damn well on 3ds.

I may be wrong so don't take my words on this, but I believe whether you're on Japan or USA, hours are always the same length. like 6 or 7 hours

>P4G is the best selling SMT/Persona game ever
>"hey, do you think we should port SMTIV to the Vita? There's clearly a big audience for it there"
>"nah fuck it"
???

Persona 3 The Velvet or Persona 3 Rebirth

>Sony get dibs on Persona
>Ninty get dibs on mainline SMT

Who gets all the weird spinoffs?

Persona got a Nintendo 3DS game. The only reason all those SMT games ended up on 3DS was because they were designed around a second screen.

Now they're making a console game that can feasibly run on both systems, so they're just saying no to money by only releasing it on one.

There's no evidence at all that says there are exclusive contracts in place. If there were, it would have been published by Nintendo like Tokyo Mirage Sessions and SMTIV. We have no evidence that's the case from the trailer or website so far.

Persona being successful doesn't necessarily means SMT will be successful in the same platform. Heck, it doesn't even mean Persona will be successful if the P1 and 2 ports are anything to go by.

P5 will never ever come to switch, please understand.
youtu.be/KKjmWw4JqMk

Fair enough, I guess I've just assumed for so long that one exists because it seemed weird that they were split up, like if Final Fantasy were exclusive to Sony and then Microsoft got a series of Tactics games.

I guess we'll see when the platforms for SMT5 are announced

live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv292668665
>that profile picture for Mafia Kajita

FF mostly keeps on Sony consoles because Sony leashes them with huge ass marketing budget since FF7.

And this only applies to mainline game, Ninty consoles always get some spin off or even DQ games that are more popular than FF on japan.

I'll get excited if they ever make SMT: Nocturne 2 or Digital Devil Saga 3.

Why do so many people think SMT has no fans on PlayStation when it has so many games on the platform? They made digital versions of the PS2 era games for PS3 and reprinted new copies.

There is nothing to indicate they're trying to split their fanbase, if they have a game that can run on both they will definitely go for it.

>Tfw contrarian hipster shit
>No Hellnight 2 ever

Did you not see the SMTHD trailer? The music and art felt so much like a Nocturne sequel.

No, they won't.
See They already had to downgrade the game to run on PS3, they're done.
I mean, we'll see tomorrow, but there's no goddamn way, man.

You mean just like every other mainline?

link?

P3 really needed the Vita remake more than P4
P3P had a lot of fixes to P3's problems (AI Party, quick travel), but was stuck on the PSP, and became inferior solely due to hardware limitations.
Atlus plz

>They already had to downgrade the game to run on PS3

The game is fucking same aside the fact that it runs at 720p.

Atlus gives 0 fucks about install base and more about where they want to make their games on.

Fatlus doesn't make good games.

>downgrade
It's a PS3 game upscaled for PS4.

>Nocturne is one of my favorite games
>I loved SMTIV and Apocalypse
>every time I try to get into SMT1, I get bogged down by how ancient and clunky it feels
;_; how do I force myself past this Sup Forums, I'd love to play those games

youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs

Get Estoma as fast as possible. You can auto-battle the whole game once you get nerve bullets but the encounter rate drive people insane.

Did you try SJ ?

Same. Tennessee fag here

Thanks, I'll try that out

It's on my list (I just finished Apocalypse recently and didn't want to start another so close to P5). I've heard it's excellent though.

Yeah, thanks to them putting the work in and making that the only difference.
Ports are hard (especially to the fucking switch), and the game made its money already. They aren't going to tap into any new market on the switch.
Besides, that ad makes it painfully obvious they have an exclusive deal with Sony.
A PQ2-type thing is happening sometime next year, I would guess.

ETRIAN
ODYSSEY
V
LOCALIZATION
WHEN

what is this
announcing what's coming up? or could it potentially be literally nothing but say artbooks
ayy I ain't no gay but I'm from tennessee too

>Ports are hard (especially to the fucking switch)

What the flying fuck you are saying, Switch isn't some kind of blackbox ladden shit like PS3. Lot of devs said that they had zero problem in porting for the damn thing.

And yes, they can tap on a new market there, a lot of people would kill for have a RPG on the go, thats why Vita version of games sell more than PS4 version despite the downgrade.

You are full of shit.

>localization at a Japanese stream

It's like an ATLUS Direct and it says it will talking about games coming in 2017

SMT5 will be PS4/Switch. After announcing the new SMT project in the Switch presentation(which is obviously SMT5), they referred to it as the HD project and the 3DS had its own project. It being referred to as a HD project indirectly confirms that it's multiplat too, otherwise they would have called it a Switch project.