>shit story
>shit writing
>short
>shit graphics
>shit car physics

Literally No to all of them

>Kill yourself yourself

user...

The story is alright but everything else is objectively or subjectively great. I say subjectively since the car physics are arcadey which I enjoy but some people may not.

Recently played this and it felt a lot fresher than it should've. It did everything well, if not a bit repetitiously. The radio tracklists and the True Crimes vibe hit me in the right places.

How new are you?

oh and I forgot, FUCK THE QTE tier RAIL COMBAT

>being this new

>Game is a sleeper hit
>Sells 1.5 million copies in 1.5 months
>SE forces the dev team to work on a mobile P2W game that is actually on PC
>No one literally playing when beta keys are given out left and right
>SE gets mad, blames the devs and shuts down their studio
>No more Sleeping Dogs
What went wrong?

GTA clone who isn't set in an american city for once.

Not new but I don't keep up on the hippest memes. Is the joke like rip in peace?

So merely pretending?

Yes. It came from youtube comments. And we all know Sup Forums loves e-celebs.

Ah. gotcha. I only have like ten channels I'm subscribed to and most of them are related to atheist discussion and debate.

So, you like bananas?

youtube.com/watch?v=0jx4IedIDMI

Not him but I bought it in the flash sale and I'm not overly impressed. Shittier BAMHAM combat, game kind of looks like shit on anything that's not the buildings, driving is a chore as everything controls like a fucking boat, story and characters aren't particularly interesting either. Side content isn't interesting either.

Coming off of Yakuza 0 I'm massively disappointed.

the soundtrack was okay

everything else is mediocre to terrible, from the tiny map with nothing in it to the boring batmancreed combat to the absolutely fucking awful vehicle camera

I do, what with how easy they are to eat and whatnot. It's a good thing it was so well designed.

>the soundtrack was okay
Soundtrack isn't even that great outside of having a Jam song which was really, really nice.

Funny you say that because Im playing Yakuza 0 right now. I wish Yakuzas combat would be as fluid as Sleeping Dogs combat but it feels still like a PS2 era game. The Graphics too to some extend. The only goos thing in Yakuza are the characters/story and goofy side missions.
The driving in Sleeping Dogs is subjective and I enjoyed it. Yakuza 0 is a better game no doubt, a legit 9/10 but Sleeping Dogs might then be a 8/10.

this so much, fuck these contrarian pieces of shit

am i on fucking reddit here or what

How's the DLC for this? Finished the main game earlier this week, really liked it

>shit gameplay
It was good, what did you expect it to be? Even dumber like 2 button combat a la Soulsborne?
>shit story
The story was one of the best things about the game.
>shit writing
Same as above. It was fine.
>short
Fair enough.
>shit graphics
Objectively wrong. It's in the same league as GTA V and above Saint's Row.
>shit car physics
Finally, the only real complaint. The car gameplay was the worst part about the game.

Samefag. Also, the only contrarians are the ones who hate the game.