Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

So whos playing?

still havent had a chance to play duo or group but ive spent most of today playing trying to win

>Favourite weapon?
s686 has to be the most satisfying weapon to use, especially when you get a choke on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3ggd5pN94A0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jeez. didnt mean to make the webm that large.

>some shotty goodness youtu.be/3ggd5pN94A0

Been playing this game in 4 man squad with friends exclusively. Pretty fun game but still loads of bugs and the performance is ass not only framerate wise but also contextual actions are fucking slow

rookie shit

Thinking of buying it if my normie friends get it as well.
I'd prefer if it would be first person but whatever, PC FPS is fucking dire right now.

This exact sentence has been said for these types of games for the past 5 or so years.

>tfw you live in Australia and cant find any servers to play on that don't rubberband or just lose connection

Oceanic servers soon please

>it's another early access multiplayer survival game

Looks liek someone doesn't know what they're talking abouuuut

For survival crafting games that requires you to punch trees and eat/drink often. There was only like 3 PVP focused games released like this that don't include mods.
>H1Z1
>The Culling
>Last Man Standing
>this
>that Amazon Games game with powers and special abilities

I feel like I've seen this game like 8 or 9 times over the past 5 years.

How Battle Royale related is it? I've always wanted a game like that but everything falls flat and rewards those who work in gank squads or play often.

So they finally gave up and just removed the zombies from Day Z huh?

Wasn't there some others that are similar to the BR mode except with some gimmicks like zombie or something, I can't recall the name of the game but it was popular as usual when it first came out.

Also the list includes the most commonly streamed/marketed/discussed games under BR. If you look through Steam its just an endless Sea of the exact same quality under the same banner/ideology.

The point I am trying to make is that ALL OF THE DEVS trying to make "these" types of games have NEVER and WILL NEVER ever fully or even remotely properly polish their "limitless potential" of a game.

And that's why devs LOVE to make these games, because there's an endless sea of people endlessly believing that one of these games will be the best and most balanced thing ever without having to go to the forums and shouting about unjust balancing and "the devs don't understand what made the game gud".

enlighten us on how this "game that will totally not die out in a couple of months or when the generic larger streamers stop playing these games" is so different from what he said in a general level?

H1Z1 had a Hardcore BR mode that had zombies in it. Every other zombie one was just a persistent server with survival mechanics, not a pure PVP game where matches last 30 minutes and its done.

H1Z1 sure as fuck didn't die off, its been hitting 100k on Steam consistently for awhile now. So this comes in, steals the audience since H1Z1's been stale for too long and stays up there.

ARK and Rust also aren't dead but those are actual survival/crafting games.

>$30 for a single gamemode

>survival game
>it's literally just TDM with shitty huge maps

i'm with you on this, but it IS different every time

should be $15 tho, plus it looks like straight garbage, like something from early ps3 or late ps2

It's deathmatch with the option to have a buddy or a few

The "shitty huge map" slowly boxes you in as the round draws to a close, forcing the players into a clusterfuck

Too arcadey. Saw a stream where a guy pumped 4 shots into a running target and the guy kept on running