Aloy is cute! CUTE!

Aloy is cute! CUTE!

Do not bully her!

I'd rather fug pic related.

Why Zac Efron?

These threads are always cringe as fuck. You guys seriously need stop shilling this game.

They don't even need to be shilling, the game sold extremely well.

She was, before they nerfed her face into oblivion.

I think you just hate video games

Sackaloy is fucking scary!

You definitely do if you bought this shit.

If you're attracted to Aloy

you're gay

>Don't bully her

Would it count as bullying her if I sat on her chest and came on her eyebrows, despite her begging me not to?

dude, you are trying way too hard.

you're the fucking reason they keep posting these threads, you dumb faggot.

>you're the fucking reason they keep posting these threads, you dumb faggot.

Not that user, But I thought they kept posting these threads is because they're obnoxious cunts shilling a bad game.

I want to lick her misshapen teeth

>shilling a bad game.
Shilling usually happens around release, this game sold well and was reviewed well. These aren't shills, they're people posting this shit for one of two reasons: 1) they know it'll bother you dumb faggots, 2)they think aloy is cute and want a fucking shitty waifu thread.

Either way, you're giving them fuel, fuck off.

Shills on Sup Forums don't exist. Sup Forums complaining about them is nothing more than boasting a false sense of importance and an excuse to bash something they don't like.

Ahh, A waifu thread. For this thing? kek. Fair enough I guess some people are into kinky shit.

>shills on Sup Forums don't exist

kek

>bad game

Shilling doesn't work here. It's also a massive waste of time.

POST BAREFOOT ALOY

I personally wouldn't make a thread like this, but when I see one I go into it looking for new Aloy images and to post my own. Any one who gets butthurt about that is even sadder than I am, and I've got a manfaced waifu.

Doesn't exist

Ugly, wouldn't fantasize about while masturbating

It is, but you knew that.

Would you post it if it did?

They should make this a DLC costume.

Alloy is fucking ugly fight me

Post your fightcadeID

Sonybros lusting sjw characters and praising sjw games. Pathetic

>reaction image

nice argument cucko.

What does it smell like Sup Forums?

wtf i love Aloy now

She's certainly got the manface for it.

Imagine her wrestling you to the ground and pinning your arms down as she straddles you, grinding down on you harder and harder every time you tried to push against her. Then she loosens up on purpose and lets you overpower her so she can pretend to be the submissive damsel in distress, her hot breath radiating across your neck as you put your entire body into desperately trying to hold her down, her strong frame alternating between slowly gyrating and suddenly bucking you every once in a while just to remind you that you aren't really in control.

It'd be gross, right? Haha.

Aloy is for impregnating and loving.

Aloy is 100% for belly punching, user, and I'm not even into that sort of stuff.

>Then she loosens up on purpose and lets you overpower her so she can pretend to be the submissive damsel in distress
Aaaaand boner gone

>belly punching
I'm unaware of this fetish but whatever floats your goat

>voiced by Ashley Burch

>Ashley Burch

More like Ass-Shit Bitch, am I right?

Legolas?

No that's Kojima.

What does Aloy's savage pussy smell like?

No that's Jackie Chan.

Seeing as how she clearly shaves her underarms and legs, i'd say pretty good.

Surprisingly.

Cinnamon crust with a hint of pungency.

M-more?

Name one thing that isn't Jackie Chan

Could she beat Liu Kang?

Why do alt rightists believe that the average white woman is so beautiful that we must not let them perish from the earth, then freak the fuck out when games feature average looking white women? Seriously, go outside you virgins. The average female doesn't look better than Aloy.

I don't get it, when Japs set unrealistic standards with anime girls, some of you call it a conspiracy by the Jews to make white men set their standards so high that they remain bitter virgins who don't find white women attractive and therefore don't breed. And then when westerners create game with average looking white women, you sperg out because it's """sjw""" that they didn't make her a model.

I forgot to add, she actually looks way better than average when you consider how most white women look without makeup and Aloy probably isn't wearing any makeup. And the "manjaw" shit needs to stop too. Every other race derides white women in general for having manjaws. You're just reinforcing that anti white beauty standard by hating on her "manjaw".

you look fucking stupid

You are way too paranoid for your own good.

I wanna dick those lips so bad.

Are these shills? Or do sony idiots literally praise any piece of shit game aslong as it's exclusive even if it's a pioneer is in social feminism marxism?

thanks mr skeltal

you're a faggot dude.

It's like I'm really on bizarro tumblr!

Can I get more of Hannah?

Says the spongebob watching douche

>REEE I can't play it so it must suck.

Its okay Xbro, there's always Scalebound.

I have a ps4, but no feminist games. No naughty dog games or guerilla cuck shit in my library. I got standards. Maybe something a trait you nerds should learn, then maybe we could better this industry

>her

how can the witcher girls even compete?

>I have a ps4,
Why lie on the internet?

Also holy shit how much of an untouched beta virgin do you have to be to consider everything involving women as "feminist"

Sarah is cuter.

She is fucking Tin tin
see

we flew to close to the sun, we have shitton of normies shitting up buying western shit, we need to contain them

I do
and it's not feminist cause of a ugly main female characters. Although the ugly part is feminist.

>I got standards. Maybe something a trait you nerds should learn, then maybe we could better this industry
Yeah you're real important and principled.

she's got big dumbo ears..

>I do
lolno.
>and it's not feminist
Good, we agree.

wtf i hate aloy now

>I showed you my dick answer me

ITT: Nerds who love boys

No i'm fairly certain that is the rest of Sup Forums, with their fucking trap fetish.

See the Efron-faggots in this thread as an example of said faggotry.

Aloy more like Aboy because that's what she looks like lol

ITT: anti white cucks who hate average looking white women.

Sorry, that's a boy you be lustin after.

>2.6 million out of 50 million
>extremely well

Wew, lad

Yeah, that's how sales work.

Why do redheads think they represent more of the population than they actually are? It's recessive.

She has boobs and a vagina, she's a woman. Or do you subscribe to the school of thought where gender is what you identify as and biology gas nothing to do with it?

I have some lore questions

What do Thunderjaws do for terraforming, or are they to control the robot population?

Why was Dr. Sobeck surrounded by a triangle of flowers?

Does the ending hint towards DLC or a sequel?

Dude I've been saying this for I don't know how long. Sup Forums is racist as fuck and even threw a bitch fit that you can't even make a custom white woman in mass effect andromeda, yet here comes horizon with an alpha as fuck, attractive nordic looking white woman, and they all sperg out that she doesn't look like fucking alien face anime shit.

googled "nordic women" and found pic fucking related. Look familiar? Kinda like Aloy? Well I guess Sup Forums would consider her "manly" too.

>cry about white race going extinct due to race mixing
>shit on their defining aesthetic features

fuck Sup Forums.

I've played like 60h and gotten the platinum.

Aloy is not good looking. I feel like it's mainly the shitty hairstyle and some of the Dreamworks (or should I now say Disney?) faces she makes.

However she also ain't the ugly oger that some autists here make her out to be.

All you have is a reaction pic and no argument?

sonybro BTFO

The ending hints at future content, but realistically we can assume it's sequel bait.

Guerrilla has also announced that they are working on an expansion pack for the game right now.

So they claim and want you to think. Keep enjoying that obvious boy girl. Maybe she's a butch lesbian and all that is true. You still like a boy
Boy lover

haha

What the fuck does this mean? Out of 50mil? What the fuck is out of 50mil? Is that their budget or the number of copies of the game they fucking had printed and ready to ship (it isn't that by the way, there is no way in hell)? Is 2.6mil the number of units sold? Do you think they sold each unit for $1? What the fuck is going on here.

Dude this is some hardcore retardation.

Here I gave you one, have at it.

Explain this fucking dumb shit.

ps4 exclusives compete with AAA games on the same platform. Those are good sales for a ps4 exclusive, considering the majority of ps4 owners use ps4 as a "main platform", thus the mainly own it for shit like gta, cod, ass creed, etc.