Have you ever 1cc'd a shmup Sup Forums? How long did it take?

Have you ever 1cc'd a shmup Sup Forums? How long did it take?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5f-5kmdPmLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I 1cc'ed every route in Darius Gaiden and 2 of them in G-Darius

That's as far as I'm willing to go, maybe I'll finish up G-Darius someday.

How long did it take? I dunno it was a while ago.

Metal slug X.

Took me ages. I guess that I will never going able to do 1cc on 3.

>buy reco's game
>its buggy as fuck

gee thanks Sup Forums

>buggy as hell
Lmao good one m8

Touhou 8 and 10 on normal
I am too much of a shitter to do it with any other shmup though. I've already given up on touhou 7, touhou 11, touhou 13, ikaruga, dodonpachi resurrection, crimzon clover, danmaku unlimited 2, hitogata happa, blue wish resurrection. I play to around stage 3 and then lose interest. Maybe I'll buy mushihimesama to give up on too some day.

>buggy
Wat. I've played it for 40 hours and haven't had any problems.

Just 2hus which I know doesn't count, half of them were on hard if that makes it any better
I almost have Espgaluda 1cc'd but I've just been too lazy to put in the last bits of energy to wrap that up

Well I never actually got past the first stage because it was FULL of bugs.

Oh user

where the hell is her nose?

>no Futari on Steam
>no Espgaluda 2 on Steam
>just games that already emulate perfectly well in shmupmame and DDP DFK which is total ass

Have Degica announced their next port yet?

Oh, you.

ccwi on novice

i just never seem to get better. forever i'm trash

subterranean animism on normal, almost did hard but game over'd on subterranean sun and ragequit

I can pretty much get to 1-5 in daioujou blind too (and 1-6 in ddp), and not even put much time in, but I just hate learning routes

EOSD hard is within my grasp. Once I beat Ys origin all characters nightmare I'll do that, then revisit SA hard, then DOJ 1all, then DDP 1all, then mushi maniac, then maybe a lunatic clear

Where is this awesome fanart coming from? Didn't realize Mushihimesama had a lot of art

Futari needs to come to Steam.

get an xbox 360 you stupid niglet. futari and galuda 2 are both region free

futari is worse than OG mushihimesama too

I sort of share your disdain for DFK though. It seems like a soulless game compared to DDP or DOJ. Only the DOJ arrange mode is really fun to me, I hate how it's either fucking autobomb with strong/bomb styles, no bombs with power, or just total rape for superplayer superhumans with BL strong.

>I hate how it's either fucking autobomb with strong/bomb styles, no bombs with power, or just total rape for superplayer superhumans with BL strong.
So play black label bomb without autobomb, it's a way better mode than 1.5

>Where is this awesome fanart coming from? Didn't realize Mushihimesama had a lot of art
google image search reco mushihimesama

It took me a week to 1cc Deathsmiles for the first time, using Casper.

Then I tried used Rosa and got it on the first credit.

CLOSE YOUR EYES

How do you feel about sperm whales?

I HATE THEM

My first real 1cc was a touhou normal for EOSD which took me almost a month. I cleared a few other touhous on normal but then got CAVE disease.

I've 1cced some other easier games without much trouble (batrider normal route, yay) , but the hardest one I've gotten is a DFK bomb 1-all. I love that game to death, and its my second favorite CAVE game behind Ketsui. The music (especially the arrange tracks) is fucking amazing, and it's full of so many creative little moments. Autobomb is a big part of why I got the 1cc relatively quickly, but I honestly think the laser wheels in stage 5 is one of the greatest parts of any shmup I've ever played.

SDOJ is infuriating. I practiced that game for ages but couldn't make any progress past the 3rd level. My setup has a lot of input lag, and this game just exacerbates it to the point where I can't consistently dodge the 2nd boss patterns. It's infuriating as hell. If we ever get lagless SDOJ on steam I might come back to it.

CCWI is fun as hell, but I fear I'll never get a decent run going without using type Z.

Smaller games I find incredibly fun:
>Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo
Great OST, interesting dynamic rank system, tons of bosses
>Strania: The Stella Machina
It's cool mecha action and really reminds me of something that might've come out on the dreamcast.
>Eschatos
Really fun and oldschool feeling with wave-based scoring and sweet OST
>Hydorah
A neat freeware game that heavily evokes 16-bit sidescrolling shmups.

This is the best fucking genre of video games there is.

WERCUM

TO VIOLIN CITY

Just managed to 1cc crimzon clover world ignition recently, been trying for a long time, steam hours says about 100. Ive done a few others but they are easier, like mushihimesama, kamui and so on.

youtube.com/watch?v=5f-5kmdPmLk

WONDERFUL!!!

>My first real 1cc was a touhou normal for EOSD which took me almost a month
Nice fakepost. Unless you meant you spent ~10 hours actually playing during that month

Why even fake such a thing?

I'd rather just wait to have them on my PC than make a separate setup in my tiny apartment, buy a 360, buy a 360 stick, and get copies of the games.