ITT: Games that were too hard to beat

ITT: Games that were too hard to beat.

lol

Just use items nigger. You'll get stone awards but that's okay, you can go back and be stylish later.

Still haven't finished it.

I beated it. But that don't change the fact that it is the most hard game i ever played.

I can beat the game but I literally can't. Mission 10, after beating that old dude, my game freezes and i can't go on from there. I can't play as dante.

You are like big baby. Watch this. Don't make me post Black.

They're easy to beat, only hard to perfect.

more like bayonetta gets me hard and i beat it to her lmao

dude just flying swallow and izuna drop spam lmao

games ez

I was 7 when I played this and loved it but never really made it far. Super Mario Advance was also really fucking hard, my dad beat it for me

Not as hard as my dick though.

Posting an actual serious answer.

Love the game but I have no hope of beating it, it's too much.

This game was designed to be less ruthless than DMC3.

>never owned an Xbox
>no Xbox emulator
>no PC port (or ports period)

How the fuck am I supposed to play this?

oh the butt hurt that game unleashed

Agree with this, that was a fucking hard game, don't think I ever finished it.

It even has a dynamic difficulty on your first playthrough, IE it will get easier if you die too often. The score screen even tells you to rub it in.

I am playing right now, the most problematic enemies are the fire priests and those eletric zombies

a few years ago i tried to beat in on emulator blind, but i got the the lair of the blind ones and had to quit. i might re buy the remaster to try again.

this game also because i couldnt beat the last and final trick attack competion so its not 100%

You wait with a gun in your mouth, and only take it out when RPCS3 can at least get Ninja Gaiden Sigma to work (which is the most inferior version of the post-retro Ninja Gaiden).

It truly boggles and bamboozles my mind as to why KT won't release a simple HD collection for current gen including PC. Have a choice between NGB or NGS, NG2 or NG2S and NGS3RE.

go on ebay and buy one for 40 bucks
wow that was hard

you're a fucking shitter

>have to find a copy of the game
>have to buy an Xbox
>have to get a CRT so it doesn't look like shit

Not worth. Just give me a fucking port Tecmo.

>normal mode is too easy
>hard mode is too hard
Whats her name Sup Forums?

git gud
hell you don't even need to git gud, you can unlock Jeanne and Little Zero and the Climax Bracelet with halos.

>he doesn't have a pvm
but really, I just checked ebay
the game is 8-12 bucks
CRTs are given away free on your local CL
if you want to play it, it'll require minimal legwork

ITT: casuals

DELETE THIS

DMC3 has harder bosses (aside from input reading faggot Dante), DMC4 BY A LANDSLIDE has harder enemies.

I have to say DMC4 is by far the harder game overall. Frosts alone make every single enemy in DMC3 look like retarded chumps, let alone nightmares like Blitz.

honestly not that bad until you play KMS hard

I took a break from Bayonetta after losing so many times to the sky cannon boss that is in one of the last chapters. I came back and had completely forgotten how to play, so I just set it to "super easy" which basically beats the game for you if you push any button. So I "beat it" but not really. Not my kind of game at all.

This is a good way to describe edging.

It was going great until I found out about the dark world

You're missing out on a lot of good games by not having a HUEG. Getting one for $40 is worth it, specially now that Xbox games are at the lowest price they'll ever be (below $10).

That game was dumb easy.

Also, the art direction was retarded like most other Japanese 3D action games. Bayonetta, MGR, DMC, Ninja Gaiden, they all have empty and ugly looking environments.

its meant to be really hard, yes
still doesn't change the fact that it was the hardest game i played, abandoned it at second difficulty on ryu cause couldn't learn to mash keys fast enough

More like how to describe a chastity belt.