Zelda personality thread, Ganon edition

Zelda personality thread, Ganon edition.

Thanks to the user that made this template last night.

Bump for OC

Bump

There you go

TP ganon should make a reference to the TP Zelda personality always posted here.

Good start though.

Had a go.

I'm wondering why it took so long for a Ganodorf version. Also is the niggas name Ganon or Ganondorf? Never understood that.

Human = Ganondorf

Pig = Ganon

Ganon was the original.

human form = ganondorf
pig form = ganon

Ganon is the evil / dark beast version. Ganondorf is the guy.

Ganondorf is the man, Ganon is the beast.

Only exception I know of is that the King of Red Lions refers to the man as "Ganon".

So that's why he's called calamity ganon then.
Another question, what's the difference? As in why the distinction? Is Ganon a different entity entirely? Is it Ganondorf just without sentience? I know Ganon was from the first game, but lorewise which version came first?

Ganon is much more powerful than Ganondorf, hence why in OoT he turns into it. I assume Ganondorf was his original form before becoming ganon in the original games.

Ganon is basically a curse made from Demise's anger. It takes shape as Ganondorf when it needs to move around less conspicuously than a 20 foot tall demon pig monster does.

Ganon and Ganondorf are the same person, the former is his name in pig mode and the latter as a human. Which is stupid as shit and makes no sense but you got to understand how Zelda's lore developed.

Initially Ganon was just the bad guy in the first game, implied to be king of the moblins because he's the biggest of the pig people.

Then A Link to the Past comes out and it's a quasi-prequel/soft reboot thing, and Ganon gets a backstory that says he used to be a human thief named Ganondorf who broke into the sacred realm and stole the Triforce, at which point he turned into a crazy pig man in a similar mechanism as how Link turns into a rabbit, because the sacred realm/dark world is sort of a dreamlike echo of reality where your inner self becomes your outward manifestation.

Then Ocarina comes along and is yet ANOTHER quasi-prequel soft reboot thing that's sort of a retelling of LTTP's backstory but also not really. Ganondorf is the bad guy all that game and gets so buttmad at the end he uses the Triforce of Power to turn into a giant pig form, and his name changes to "Ganon" at this point in-game purely because Ganon was the name of the pig man from the old games.

So now Ganon is used to denote Ganondorf specifically when Ganondorf is taking the guise of a pig, but they are the same individual. Or at least the same as according to the official nintendo timeline that pretends the Zelda lore has been a unified unbroken whole since its inception.

We need a more solid personality for animated Ganon, CD-I is already the memelord

I was basing it off link's

Animated: Normie meme lord

CDI: Ascended meme lord

Some Zelda stuff

How about Animated is just autistic?