Sweet, only took like 8 years

Sweet, only took like 8 years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cM1Fkvo7Zt4
youtube.com/watch?v=gKYLDquDc2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad it is. demon's souls is a good game everyone should be able play it no matter what platform you have

Just the fact this even runs is amazing.

That's only 6 months for every frame per second you get though!

>P-P-PC MASTERRACE HOORAY

>PS3 emulation doesn't eat shit anymore
Truly the best timeline

Imagine all the sonybro's salt when ps4 gets emulatable and there will be first videos of Bloodborne running on PC

ARMORED CORE AND CHROMEHOUND EMULATION WHEN?

>you can finally play the only 5 games anyone cared from ps3

where do you get the games from? are they from the rpsc3 website?

Why does emulation have alot of problems yet pc's can play games with more requirements just fine

i'd be happy you guys finally get to play a 20 year old game

>actually wanting to play demon's souls

still no Bloodborne though

true emulation requires not only emulating how the game code was executed, but also mirroring how the hardware it was on ran. This includes the time it takes for the different parts to communicate and the fact that you're using hardware that the original console didn't have. It's complicated and hard to do. The old games were optimized for what they were on and how it was executed whereas games built for PC are more easily optimized for PC

Yakuza 3 and 4 when?

I tried playing Demon's Souls after finishing DS3, 2 and 1 and found it boring. Maybe I'd be nostalgic if I played it first but the future games are so much more fun for me.

>emulator matches PS3 framerate perfectly
nice

Remaster when?

Because what said

That's why no one has ever been able to make an original Xbox emulator despite all of the tech evolution that's happened in the past decade

>Get Catherine
>Can't fucking figure out how to properly set up the game on RPCS3, keep getting error messages when I try to 'boot game'
>Game won't even show up on games list

I feel like the ultimate retard

still just a reskin

Last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3, Infamous all display stuff with 1 hack now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cM1Fkvo7Zt4

Will it ever be possible for online with this?

I still have and play on my PS3, wake me up when they make an Xbox or 360 emulator.

I thought it was just nobody bothered, I remember a tweet from the people who made pcsx2 when they were asked about trying to make an Xbox emulator they said there just weren't enough games to justify wasting time on making it. Although supposedly they are working on a proper 360 emulator last I heard, that project might be dead by now though it's been a while...

Some autistic kid will figure it out, only a matter of time

Its possible but dont expect it for another half decade.

Hang on, that opinion is too reasonable and not spiteful enough for this board

>Sony
>Having an autistic fanbase

Sony is full of fucking normies. Nintendo is the full autismo fanbase. They can do anything

>Waiting over 8 years to play Demon Souls

Let's be real user, it doesn't matter what console or PC game we discuss, there is ALWAYS a vocal minority of autists. Some are just louder than others but they exist around every topic, any game. Nothing is immune to shit fanbases.

Good games don't become bad if you wait to play them user.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKYLDquDc2A

It's still 30 fps

But not the amount that Nintendo has. They are fucking undisputed

Cool! Now I'll be able to confirm that even demon's souls was unplayable -4/10 dogshit and all the hype was pure shilling.

>can finally play Ni No Kuni
BEST TIMELINE

I played it when they were taking a fuck ton of time to release it to the west. Enjoyed it a lot back then but don't have much desire to play it again. I'm content with those memories.

more like 12 fps

obviously not

nice meme pc brah

>Can finally play PS3's disgaeas
best timeline

>those 12 fps nosedives

They really have gone above and beyond in delivering you the original experience huh?

Dream on, Demon's Souls uses dedicated servers.

They will eventually shut down, when that happens someone will need to find a way to emulate the servers and hack the game so it connected to the private servers instead of the official one, which would be a lot of work but doable in the end but an exorbitant amount of work will be needed.
Obviously someone will need to run the server on a machine.

If you want to see the amount of work it takes to emulate a server take a look at eAthena which is an emulator of the Aegis software from Ragnarok Online.

Is it actually playable yet?
Not shitposting.

Seeing as how this thread is already shitposting anyway.

NEW EPISODE 15 MINUTES

isnt that shit coming to pc anyway

>that laharl

there's no documentation on how the xbox itself actually worked, beyond knowing it was a modified x86 PowerPC iirc

>that faggot who destroyed a pre-xbox devkit to make a pc case