ITT - games that induce huge amounts of rage from you

>ITT - games that induce huge amounts of rage from you

pic related, nintendo has bugged RNG so it's literally fucking impossible for me to win online anymore. Every single fucking race I get to 1st position because everyone's a fucking retard then Nintendo fixes it so GUESS FUCKING WHAT, time for 3 blue shells!!! And some fucking reds on top of it! Yipee!!!!! SO FUCKING FUN. BUT WAIT, here's the fucking kicker. I've been knocked back to second or third? Well guess fucking what?! No fucking blues shells anymore! No fucking blue shells for the stupid german cunts being RNG gifted and winning through 100% luck and 0% skill. I literally (and by literally I MEAN literally, trust me) want to round up every RNG dependent little cunt who relies on being gifted triple red shells in 2nd place (meanwhile anything from 1st to 10th all I get is coins or if i'm SUPER fucking lucky maybe a banana) and rely on the mandatory blue shell coming to make sure that i'm not allowed to EVER FUCKING WIN ANYMORE safe in the knowledge that another one isn't going to be coming for them afterwards because Nintendo are utter scumbags who lay it out that way and I want to kick their fucking faces until they won't ever be playing any mario kart again. And on top of those cheap little cunts I want every nintendo faggot who implemented the RNG on this pile of shit to work against me 100% of the fucking time to burn in sulfuric acid for all eternity. I'm red in the face with rage as I type this because it's sickeningly true and it shouldn't be but it is. People can't beat me on skill and they know it, so nintendo feed them bullshit fucking sympathy wins. Pathetic.

this makes me so happy

i'm glad but i'm stressed as fuck right now

yeah i've gotten some bullshit 8 item pull from like 3rd or 4th place once. its weird they'd make it RNG

Sonic & All stars racing transformed is better

copypasta from Sup Forums

>underage virgin
>autistic manchild

nice pasta, chink

This game is specifically designed to dick over anyone with skill so the lowest common denominators can win and feel good

>get to first, stay in first
>last place WITHOUT FAIL will always be gifted a blue shell

>try to stay in second
>everyone behind you will get gifted reds or you'll get nailed by the mandatory blue shell as well

>try to hang onto good items for when you need them
>someone will be gifted lighting

racing against the AI is even worse

Blue shells should be removed from the game, fucking downies shouldn't influence the outcome for skilled players

Just a reminder that since DS lightning effects you longer if you're in first.

Enjoy

All stalling effects last longer on whoever is in first
shells included

RNG dependent kids better hope it lasts a long time because it's almost ridiculous how tight my drifts are. We're talking millimeters.

Nintendo should include an option to disable items but I actually really like items so i'm afraid the only people i'll play with will always disable items and ruin my fun because they take games too seriously i'm probably a minority who likes items on and that also goes for sm4sh.

Is the new one that bad? I remember playing the shit out of Mario Kart DS online and winning more often than not.

The only reason i'm playing this is because i'm in smash hell and it won't queue me with any opponents. Another game I dominate on and salty people report even though I don't taunt or use tags

MK Wii>>>MK8

Fight me

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed is the best kart racer out.

But it's true

Gonna look them up after I go piss

Gross

Does anyone else like this? It makes it a challenge to win

No Wii was that bad
8's item balance is pretty good

Can't you dodge blue shells in the modern games?

What VR are you playing at? What setup? Keep in mind unless you're at 25k+ VR and consistently placing top 4, you're pretty much scrubsville at this point.

are there no game options/modes for turning off shit like items to appeal to tryhards?

yes
OP is a lame faggot and should simply git gud

Items are fine in moderation: mushrooms only is a good compromise.

If you make a tournament you can set it as: standard, even more random, shells only, mushrooms only, or no items.

Agreed but my one complaint is that Mario kart has better items excluding blue shells

samefagging chink