Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to untwist their balls if one gets higher than the other...

Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to untwist their balls if one gets higher than the other? My left is permanently lopsided and has poor circulation now, doctors say it'll probably need to be taken out within 5 years.

please

First thing indid was check my balls. Fuck you op.

Jesus. Uncut dicks are fucking disgusting.

Isn't this testicular torsion? If so then you should be feeling extreme pain already. Go see your doctor

Kike-marked American detected

delet this

Kike-marked fellow countryman detected

Oh fuck. I think I have this but I've had it for a long time and nothing bad has happened.

Indeed, if you got a testicular torsion you'd be somewhere between "give me opioid painkillers right now" and literally unconscious.
Also a testicular torsion would kill your testicles in less than 5 days let alone 5 years.

ok, but why in Sup Forums?

Torsion is when you get them entirely wrapped around each other.

Everyone has a ball higher than the other.
Thanks for using a trip so I can filter your testicleless self.

Sup Forums is better at discussing things other than videogames
absolute shit at talking about videogames

Instantly reminds me of that episode of Venture Bros.

>tfw uncut
Ahhh

if you cut off your testicles you won't have to deal with such problems

One ball is always higher then the other one, it's so they don't bounce up against each other.

>if one gets higher than the other
This is actually a normal thing. It would only be an issue if it hurt for no reason.

Fuck off Schlomo.

nope
medfag here

Name ONE (1) video game.

wow so vidya related fucking nigger tripfag

Kys my uncut nigger

DON'T UNTWIST YOUR BALLS

When the spermatic cord is untwisted after a long period of being twisted it will release mustard gas and kill everything within a 15 ft radius.

Get to the Doc ASAP mate
Only a quick check
easily done
could save u a lot in the long run

How the fuck would I untwist my balls?

jackie chan

You know when it's cold and your ballsack shrinks to the point where it's small as fuck?

Where do the balls inside actually go? Do they just pop inside the body or something? There's like no space left for them though.

immediately unzipped my tight pants

Depression Quest

Aight, you're right. Sup Forums is shit at talkinng about video games.

connect 4

There's a little hole in your body where they can fit into. Once I was rolling around and one popped in, I freaked the fuck out and starting jumping up and down until it came out again. Heed my warning, user.

Theres a cavity inside the body.
it's actually closed up cavity by the time puberty finished so this shouldn't happen unless you're under 16

uhhh what?

what the fuck?

can i talk to a doctor please

It doesn't close up completely for those who have lived most of their lives in places with very cold weather.

You have a cavity for them to fit in, in place of where a woman's womb would be

How the fuck do you even twist your balls

Post size
>tfw 5 inches
Also how would you call your dick if it was a video game?
Mine would be Super Meat Boy

Righty tighty lefty loosey.

>tfw uncut american with an arab fuck buddy that tells me how much she prefers my uncut cock

I'm crying man.

DELETE THIS

There is an easy way to check.

If your dick curves left or right it's usually due to the twist because the tighten cored pulls it in that direction.

6.5", thin as a toothpick though

>Anyone else's parents not tell them they were supposed to untwist their balls if one gets higher than the other?
Most men have one higher than the other, it has nothing to do with twisting.

Wrong.

By wearing boxers

Jesus. Arabs are disgusting.

Furious fap sessions.

Do my balls look healthy?

Well I live in Iceland so that would explain why.

Only logical outcome desu,

My left testicle has been upside down for years

Tried to turn it the right way up but which ever way i turn it, doesnt sit right

other than being attached to a tiny dick it looks fine.

That's my fetish. Post it.

F

no

WHAT THE FUCK AAAAAAAAHHHH
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE
DONT OPEN THIS FILE
>DONT OPEN THIS FILE

You seem like you know a thing or two about balls.

Should I be worried about mine for any reason?

You actually circumcise male slaves so you don't need to wash them, they take lower sexual pleasure and still can perform physical labor with the strength that testosterone gives.

I know who's the nigger here, goyim. and it's not him (^:

Sometimes the lining that holds them in place is shitty, usually due to a genetic defect, and they can twist around and fuck themselves up.
It's fixed pretty simply, they just cut it open and untwist it then staple it to the wall.

Here's something less spoopy

I hope you'll be ok, op.
Got one of my balls removed 12 years ago. The pain was unbearable before that.

Sometimes I don't even remember which one is missing, I can still feel a phantom pain.

Nah, she's actually a solid 7.5/10 and has one of the tightest little pussies I've ever had, gets soaking wet and speaks her gibberish language when I bone her good

How so? Im curious as someone who wears underwear but was constantly told boxers are better

As we're talking about dicks, my foreskin has never been able to go back far enough to reveal my head, I tried once and it was extremely painful, kept trying over a few days but eventually gave up, way too sensitive under there.

I've assumed this is normal for some people, and now I am asking Sup Forums, a highly intellectual hivemind of penis experts

bost moar benis :DDDD

Did you put an eyepatch over the empty sac where your testicle was

try pushing your balls into there and keeping them there while you fap, they kinda bulge the base of your dick and it feels really nice
wouldn't recommend cumming with them like that though, kind of aches unpleasantly

>seemingly nobody here has experienced torsion
This shit is unbearably painful. Even joking about this just reminds me of how bad it was.

Yeah they're not in my mouth big boy

あああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ

this thread made my balls hurt. I was completely fine until I saw this thread

Are you trying to get me to twist my balls, OP?

No support. Balls are left to dangle freely.

Naw. You're just a filthy uncut nigger.

My butt?