V

well Sup Forums, what is it?

Looks like a vee to me

V has come to

Good luck getting any responses in this thread, if its not shitposting, talking about how bad FFXV is or BoTW shilling Sup Forums will refuse to talk about it.

Literal vaporware and hype bait.

v for virgen, like me.

It hasn't even been announced yet you retarded faggot. I can't wait to hear how you justify your completely irrational opinion, go meme somewhere else or kill yourself.

inb4 rusecruise fags

>literally konami colors
>80s as fuck
>two Vs

Somehow, this can all be ignored by neo-Sup Forums.

Atleast the rusecruise fags have an actual idea of what it could be instead of fearful ignorance.

It can literally be anything. Speculating at this point is just pointless. Wait for some damn information before splerging out.
To say that this is for Kojima and him making a MGS game is just as credible as if I said it was actually just for an alarm clock app for PS4 called "Sleepwalker".

I hope you enjoy your new pachinko system

We don't know what it is and the implications scare us, therefore we hate it.

The imagery doesn't corroborate that at all.
>hurr durr a pachislot adaptation of a video game was made this proves something!
Literally you, no one even said anything about MGS but you immediately jumped on it, what does that say about you?

>"hey guys look at this! Its kinda weird and interesting."
>"OMG MGS IS DEAD LET IT GO KOJIMA IS A HACK"

Neo-Sup Forums really is the worst place on the internet, and not in the funny haha we're so edgy way.

>Kojima has ties to Geoff Keighley
>Video Game Awards happen in December
>right alongside the world's first human head transplant being done by the Doctor from Phantom Pain

V HAS COME TO.

>world's first human head transplant
wat

This guy is going to perform a head transplant on a terminally ill man who's apparently worked on video games this December.

When did this first show up

That is batshit. Sounds like a hoax but it doesn't' seem to be.

Do we even know it's a game?

Its Phantom pain complete game edition.

>The doctor from the beginning of MGS V that change's Venom's face.

I saw it, what am I supposed to say about it? Seems promising but there's not much here to run with.

VR

Decima Engine logo, you dolts.

New Vita that can play PS4 games are 720p

>the transplant is apparently being called HEAVEN

Trademarks were filled Dec 2016. Didnt come to light till this week.

Don't bring back this meme

YOU CAN'T FUCKING TRADEMARK OUR BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE----

It isn't a meme. It's a cruise.

Vib-Ribbon

tl;dr PT-ish demo for Death Stranding modeled after the PS1 game LSD. Sleepwalker name used instead of LSD. mostly a tech demo that will show off some assets from Death Stranding, but will be very light/vague on plot elements. can be played on floor at E3, will be available for PS+ subscribes sometime in Q4. unconfirmed reports of VR support. not MGS related, sorry.

Who are you that this info can be reliable? Also that doesn't explain "v"

You know what it is

WANNA KNOW THE NAME?

ok but it was ocelot that was born during the invasion of normandy

This is compelling, I'm going to rewatch the trailers again. While I think this could be the case I still don't see how all the weird shit we have seen + the guys hovering in the sky is MGS related.

We've been on this stupid kojima meme conspiracy train since 2012 or 2015 at the latest.
Sup Forumsirgins just got tiered of it.
They could announce that he's joining Konami again tomorrow and no one would give a shit at this point because he's been memed around too much.
I mean seriously, back in 2016 I couldn't go a week without some user going "Hey look guys, I'm an insider at Konamii, chapter 3 is coming tomorrow."