Where are my Disgea 5 switch bros at...

Where are my Disgea 5 switch bros at? You do know its ready to play and downloadable in English on the Japanese amazon store right

For how much my animetistic friend ?

Too gamey. Not interested.

I might pick it up before I go on my trip.

7500 yen. You also need to create a Japanese Nintendo account on your switch

I want a physical desu

Not Marie-oh in box art, not interested buddy

I like srpgs, so Disgaea isn't for me.

I just want simple and fun games on the Switch. Not buying this one.

Been playing on switch for 2 weeks now. Am ausbro, happy with the purchase but got fucking gouged on the eshop codes

can't you buy eshop codes off of amazon?

I bought the collectors edition so I have to wait for physical

Want a physical version. I wouldn't mind importing if the NA release was further off but I still have the first one to beat first (and maybe the second)

Did you not just buy direct digital download? You don't need to buy codes and then purchase it if that makes sense

Well said.

I want a physical OP. otherwise how am I going to taste Disgaea 5?

My debit card wouldn't work on jap account, bought codes off play-asia

>currently trying to get LoC Trap
why does this game fuel my autism so hard, why was I happy to spend an hour geo blasting crystals?

If you didn't know before, you could have purchased the game digitally at amazon jp instead without having to purchase shop codes.

I don't think it will let any user buy games in other regions store on the Switch unless you get a credit card issued from that region

Not him but the rule seems to vary. Lots of people, myself included have been able to make purchases from the JP eshop without a jap card, not sure what the deal is though.

You can buy with Eshop cards.

True for any region, its actually cheaper than buying on on US/Europe. The games set the language to your account or console language if they have support. You can setup one account in nip, then change to the main one and play in english just fine. The games are just one for all regions.

>Dood!
What did he mean by this?

-ssu

Seraphina is best girl.

Objectively wrong.

That's not Flonne.
I haven't played D5 yet but there is no way any game will top her. Flonne is love, Flonne is life.

>pre-ordered special edition for switch
>they reveal that it comes with some super shitty posters
>can just buy off of the japanese e-shop and play in English months before the official English release

Why

No one likes that bitch. They prefer someone who actually has breasts.

7500 yen is a travesty. Also japs accept only Jp credit cards, so you have to buy 8k yen with eshop cards.
No thanks, ill just wait.

I'm here. I'm going to wait for May, though. It comes out on my birthday so that'll be fun.

Here's my thoughts on it:

I love it. I've played the other 5 disgaea games, and I'd easily give it a 9.5/10. Gameplay is really refined, and most of the older frustrating mechanics have been smoothed out.

As for story, I'm at chapter 4 and I like it so far. It's silly, but it's disgaea, I'm not expecting the Odyssey by Homer here, you know?

-Killia's VA is pretty flat, but it's on purpose since he can clearly inject emotion when he needs to (the anime "next time on disgaea 5" things in between chapters). Decent enough main character.

-Seraphina could use some more development, but I'm only ~20% through the game so there's definitely more I haven't seen.

-Red Magnus's voice is a little over the top, like you can tell the VA has to push it to get it there. Could've been 10/10 if the character wasn't so 1-note

-Christo is a good character, reminds me of Mao without the annoying parts

My story mode team is gonna be:
Killia
Seraphina
Magnus
Christo
Prinny Girl
Zeroken
Magic Knight
Dark Knight
Sage
Celestial Hostess

Overall, really happy the switch is region free & we're able to play this early. I'm not even 25% done with story mode and I've put in 15 hours. Not to mention the post game.

>Buying my Japland plane ticket in the coming months

I'll definitely be picking up some weebshit games while I'm there. Hopefully the Switch has some new stuff out over there for me to pick up.

Sorry user but lolis rule the day in Disgaea threads.

I payed 6,847 shipped for a physical copy off Amazon.co.jp. Was delivered 2 days after I placed the order.

Sounds good

Any story that isn't SARDINES would be an improvement over 4, I even enjoyed D3 more than that.

what scares me about physical is the import tax.
20% more is huge.
How did you even recieved it that fast? It usually takes ages to get something from japan. 2 days is literally the time it needs to stay on the fucking airplane.

It's too bad, Valvatorez was my favorite main character (Or, would have been, rather), it's just the writers insisted on ruining him with the sardines shit.

>10/10 Design
>10/10 Backstory
>10/10 Personality
>10/10 Stats
>Fucking 0/10 for being so god damn annoying about the sardines

That was 4's cast in a nutshell. They wouldn't be so bad if they stopped shouting their catchphrase every other sentence.

Valvatorez was my favorite as well(sardines aside).

Why do they insist on the sardine gag though?

What country do you live in? Everything I order from Japan I get in 2days or less via DHL, and I live in FL.

Is it worth buying this at full price over the ps4 version? Is all the extra content worth it? Portability is nice and all but not worth paying so much more for me.

>They prefer someone who actually has breasts.
>prefer breasts

Emizel was a pretty good character looking back.

The hell do you live that you need to pay 20% on imports?

>How did you even recieved it that fast?
I was honestly amazed that Amazon got it to me that fast. I ordered it 2am on a Monday morning and DHL delivered it 1:30 pm Wednesday. Japan to Midwestern United States.

Is it just me or is the Digital ver. more expensive than the physical on Amazon JP?

Not to mention wasting Troy Baker as his VA.

Still, D4 is tied with D1 for my favorite game of the series. It just could've been so much better if the devs laid off the "lel so random" humor sometimes.

D1 was perfect in that regard, it was funny when appropriate, but had an overall kind of somber tone.

Thankfully, DD2 was the perfect sequel and captured everything that made D1 excellent.

lol jk

You could have bought D5 with all the dlc for less during a sale. The DLC is more fan service than anything else, completely optional. I would only buy the switch version if you don't own a PS4.

Just bought a physical copy off amazon.jp.

Haven't played any Disgaea save for five hours or so of the DS remake of the first one... which I gather wasn't really even scratching the surface. Love SRPGs and love lolis, particularly Etna, so I'm not sure why I've ignored the series for so long. Looking forward to it.

Mostly because Valvatorez was a weirdo. Maybe because it was some kind of coping method for him.

Europe, Italy.
High taxes, shit services.
Things from oversea usually arrive within a week.
THEN, to come from a couple dozen miles it can even take a fucking MONTH.
Its horrible.
Might try it anywya. i just want something to spend too many hours on, since im halfway zelda and i doubt ill replay it in the short term.

Is the game code is delivered as per usual (i.e. through email) if you buy digital off Amazon Japan?

Oh, that would explain it.

I ordered it digital and it took a couple hours to approve my card - was my first order on amazon.co.jp, but the code is in your games library on your amazon account. I don't know if they do it for everyone, but it was applied to my Nintendo account as well. Which was pretty sweet.

guess I'll be passing this up then, thanks

too expensive

Nope. That kid is mad sexy, son. Cunny bunny is also nice.