le street pig

fuck him

that's a weird picture of genji

the only good part of genjis kit is his reflect

stop being shit

dash that refreshes on kil is pretty gud 2

but im a road main

2 extra seconds on his hook isnt shit

I genuinely don't get why McCree's Flashbang - FTH was nerfed, and yet Roadhog was just buffed constantly to make his hook/shot combo even better.

Because it let Mcree solo tanks like it was nothing

Which Hog can do from a longer range. Hence why I'm genuinely confused. Literally every argument for nerfing it can be applied to Hog. And yet, one of them was nerfed near instantly, while the other recieved buffs. Its bizarre.

roadhog is a better tank buster than reaper is

what about his one shot dash

He needed 4 seconds to do that combo though. Road can just 1shot everything from below 400hp and 2 shot everything else.

Because you could press 2 buttons for a stun combo that did 600+ damage?

Guess how many buttons it takes for Hog to do similar if not more damage?

I still can't survive roadhog's hook after his "nerf". Now he just one shots me with his right click and his hook combo.

Blizzard Balancing™

Speaking of that, how much was D.Va hurt by the change to how much armor she has? Is she still a good tank? I haven't played in months.

I'm sorry you have to aim instead of doing a braindead combo now.

Honestly I find her damage falloff to be the bigger issue than her health. Her lowered damage isn't that bad up close, but her damage drops off extremely fast at any other ranges.

Her mech is like cotton now.

I'm sorry the point went so far over your head you thought this was an appropriate comment to make.

The thing about Roadhog, is that without his Hook he can only really kill you from an Extremely specific and easilly avoidable range
His primary fire is useless if the target is further than melee distance
and his alt fire has an Extremely specific sweatspot, if the target is too far or close it does basically no Damage at all
Without his Hook he Has no Kill potential

That was maybe right before the buffs, but since then they've tightened his spread. His main and alt fires are much more reliable now.

I'm not defending Hog, you're proving my point that he is broken too. Just like McCrees old combo.

>everyone calls for a roadhog nerf
>they buff him
Does this game make any sense?

>there are tanks that can do better dps work than actual dps characters
why the fuck do I still play this pathetic piece of shit of a game

Oh, then we're in complete agreement. Its just weird at how they're keen on nerfing everyone else, but for some bizarre reason seem to think that a nerfed Hog would somehow completely make him no longer viable.

Literally every aspect of his kit on its own is extremely strong, and together its even more ridiculous.

I would've agreed with you before the update to Roadhog's hook, because the hitbox was very gracious.

Now with the LoS checks, the decreased hitbox size, and the lower cooldown, it is a skill shot in the true sense of the word.

>Now he just one shots me with his right click and his hook combo.
>One shot
>With three shots

>This will be a good year for skins...
Yeah, because game is already perfectly balanced and there are no bugs. Buy more skins stupid goyim.

>the decreased hitbox size
This is literally a buff, and it's extremely easy to land the hit.

I don't understand how having to put the hook closer to the center of an enemy's hitbox is a buff.

They increased the cooldown by two seconds, and while the LoS thing is nice and helps remove some of the bullshit hooks, it doesn't really address the problem. Hell, its not helped by the fact that the hook is one of the fastest projectiles in the friggin game either.

Honestly, all of the nerfs it got were also weighed in with buffs. The only thing they fixed were the really broken hooks.

It's literally like some kind of fan donut steel character got put in the game, the way old comic book characters got made

>Dear Blizzard, make a character with the biggest health pool in the game and he has a self-heal that heals for half of that and he has a hook that stuns people that you can follow up with a shotgun that one-shots anyone under 300 hp and by the way he's a pig

He has way too much disruptive power, fuck that character

just do what i did and uninstall the motherfucker. haven't touched it in 3 weeks and haven't looked back

He is probably operating on the logic that now if there are multiple enemies close together you can get the one you want (such as Their Lucio or Mercy) instead of accidetntally getting lets say their Dva or Winston

he doesn't even have to hook you half the time if you're not a 250+ hp hero the fat fuck can one shot you with a right click headshot still.

I just want fucking Reaper to be in the meta because he's fun, why the hell is this out of the question?

You're right, they nerfed the parts that were easy to use, and buffed the part that is harder to use.

I'm saying he one shots you with his right click and he one shots you with his hook combo.

What annoys me bout this is frankly? He doesn't need all of that. The hook, on its own, is an extremely helpful tool for a team to have. The damage he outputs, is again, extremely helpful even at 10 meters and that heal is very good for sustaining and hell can even be used to counter some ults partially.

Each aspect of this kit is VERY good on its own, and its only pushed into OP cause he has all three of them at once, while being a tank. Its the most retarded design I think I've ever seen.

More like OP is too retarded to dodge the hook.

>Buying anything
I stopped opening boxes 20 levels ago, they're just sitting on my title screen, mocking me.

Harder how? If anything, it made them easier to use.

They buffed her Matrix, so she's not bad. The gold and plats playing her retardedly are the ones complaining too hard.

I'm expecting more buffs, because they(Geoff) clearly want to make her a DMbot

>solider is still op and outclasses every dps
>when they start "balancing" every other dps to be on his level its just going to cause a massive power creep

can't wait

Please explain how his hook ability has become easier to use.

Buffed? When? Are you talking about the bug where she couldn't dm her teammates that got fixed?

Hook is now is more consistent. There is less randomness in where your targets are placed once you've managed to hook them unlike before.

In terms of his guns, they've tightened the spread on both of his attacks, making them again, more reliable and easier to attack with from a distance. Ensuring high or instant death for any successful shot.

>solider is still op and outclasses every dps
maybe in diamond and lower

I would if this wasn't my main way of socializing with my friends

Have you ever bought lootboxes? Because investing in a game makes you feel like you have to play it despite clearly hating it.

>Make a new tank
>Declare that they put a lot of effort into her and they expect her to push Hog out of a good number of team comps
>Proceed to make it so Hog can one shot her

What were they thinking?!

>Enemy shots no longer need to travel a minimum distance before they can be blocked

This was a huge buff. If you actually knew how to play her, you would've noticed.

I would argue that those aspects are balanced out by the hook being harder to land.

They only removed the bullshit hooks. I.E. Hooks around corners/over obstacles.

Its no more harder to land than before honestly.

Hes the most picked dps in grandmaster lol

sexyyyyy

Hog can not kill Rein, Orisa, Winston in one shot (at full health). Hog against Hog is really about who hooked the other closer to their team.

He can't kill a D.Va instantly, but he can kill her easily enough.

Some character like Widow, Tracer, Symettra are often left with a sliver of health just because they're too damn skinny.

Rein can insta-kill anyone under 300, has a shield that blocks 2000 damage not just for you but for your team and can even one shot with a firestrike if your damage is boosted at all.
Why does no one complain about Rein?

If wow is anything to judge by they're going to nerf solider in to uselessness and buff the shit out of someone else to take his place.

>That acne

FUCK JUST POP THE FUCKERS

No, it has. They decreased the hitbox, most notably the vertical size. Before, you could aim above characters and still hit them, simply because the vertical axis was so large.

Now, they've changed it so that it is possible to jump over the hook, especially since the LoS check is on the upper torso.

>Orisa
WRONG

Roadhog can in fact kill Orisa in one hook+shot combo

>he hasn't experienced the spread change
Its now more true that there's a very specific range where he ISN'T effective rather than the other way around (that range being just before his right click would explode).

I just came back to the game and I was disgusted with how little sense the balance made. The only patterns I noticed was the more likely a class is to attract skilled players the more it's been nerfed. Now you have tanks out DPSing everyone and support characters that do a shit ton of damage and take forever to take down. Meanwhile every damage class except brain dead (s76) it squishy to the point that healers can easily 1v1 them.

>Rein can insta-kill anyone under 300
Very difficult to do.

>has a shield that blocks 2000 damage not just for you but for your team
IE- the whole purpose of his character, which encourages teamwork. This is a good thing.

>and can even one shot with a firestrike if your damage is boosted at all.
no

Overwatch is a time sink game. You play it when you don't want to put effort into gaming or you have a lot of time to eat up. I played Overwatch daily until I found Playerunknowns Battlegrounds. You just have to find your next game that takes up that slot in your library.

>Rein can insta-kill anyone under 300, has a shield that blocks 2000 damage not just for you but for your team and can even one shot with a firestrike if your damage is boosted at all.
Why does no one complain about Rein?

Oh I was waiting for this post.

Lets compare Rein Vs Hog. Hook Vs Charge, shall we?

Charge: Has a wind up. Fairly slow moving. Leaves Rein exposed while doing it. Leaves him in exposed position when complete. Has a longer cooldown in comparison. Requires Rein to collide with an object once someone is grabbed which can take a bit of time, offering more time for it to be interrupted.

Hook:Extremely fast projectile. Keeps both Hog and target from acting during its duration. Target is pulled to an unfavorable position. Can be killed the moment the pull is complete. WHich is faster than a charge can do it. Hook has a lower cooldown.

Oh yes, you're totally right. That's precisely why teams are running 3 dps with Winston as solo tank.

>but he can kill her easily enough
She can DM all 4 shots and fly away, unless he's next to his team. In that case, any other hero would be dead

It's actually a nerf to Roadhog, although an extremely small one, since he can't just run straight up to a D.Va and unload his ult straight into her hitbox anymore. His ult is pretty shit outside of a few situations though, so it's not like it's going to do much.

Pretty sure everyone complains about Rein. Not that he's too powerful but that he's almost mandatory to have around.

good ones arent fag

>Sup Forums, some of the worst people at video games, talks about balance

Define DPS.

Eh, a minor change at best. Slightly harder then, but I wouldn't say thats a compromise. In all honesty outside of vertical height, if you were able to land it before consistently, you should still be able to.

Making it harder to land would be something like introducing a charge time or slowing the projectile down.

The biggest advantage of the buff, imo, is being able to completely shutdown an Ana. No more face dart or ground nade.

The rest is just an added bonus

You do realize OW is a fucking laughing stock in the core FPS community because of its balance favoring casuals right? Whether these anons suck or not, this game fucking deserves it.

Are you a retard? I'm specifically talking about high level play here.
Anyone who isn't placed in the tank category.

good ones arent fag

>50 damage
>anywhere close to one shot
nice meme

>DPS = Anyone who isn't placed in the tank category.

Then you have no fucking argument. That's precisely what's a joke about this game.

Holy shit how bad are you?

>Thinking Blizzard can balance anything
Good one dipshit

Are we talking about the same game? Road can just hook and kill D.VA instead. Mech has 150hp after 1 shot. Size is big so it's not hard to hook her and destroy mech with a little help of team.

As someone who regularly plays Mei I like the addition of Orisa. It's a fair Mei counter that the game desperately needed. Before I felt like I could rock an enemy team too hard and there was no good counter they could pick to stop me.

Oh certainly, that's why Rogue took it all with Genji, S76, Tracer, Winston, Ana/Zen, and Lucio right? Spawn camping is even a part of their strategy.

A good hog player destroys the mech first and saves the hook for when she pops out. D.Va can easily wriggle away if your hook is on CD.

No it doesn't because their buffs and nerfs go off of their "vision" for the hero. They have very exact ideas of how each hero should play and what they can do. That's why one of their top comments is "You don't know how to play X!" Most of their changes revolve around making a hero play how they think it should be played.

The biggest problem is you cant fucking do that with video games. You have to figure out how the PLAYERS play the hero and work from there. A lot of changes were placed on heros because players found a way of using them that the developers did not like.

Like take Bastion. Their vision for him is to be constantly moving and dropping in and out of turret mode. They also want him to be more of a solo hero that operates independently from his team creating spot openings that his team exploits. To do this they changed his self heal and made it so his transform is faster. That actually contributed to moving him closer to their vision but the reality is Bastion is a team work star. He works best with a pocket tank and a pocket healer. This lets him lock down whole sections of the map or if they other team wants to be pushy he outright deletes them. He breaks chokes like a god now with teamwork. This is how many of the good players that do play him use him. I've had multiple games of eicenwald where with just a pocket Mercy the bastion completely broke the other team forcing them all the way back to the point at which we could easily pick them off and lock them down in the choke hallway. Guess what? They even commented on that play style saying it was "not exactly what we wanted"

How does Orisa counter Mei? The only thing I can think of is maybe using the right click to pull her off of people.

>buying something you get just by playing the game

>Rogue

D league

Fortify stops her from getting frozen.

Leaving her alive is actually smarter. She just prolongs her death.

Because their vision for Reaper is having him be an ambush hero. They don't want him moving around the map. They want him to hide behind corners and blind side the other team when they walk around it. The problem with this is that fucking every objective goes against that play style unless you are already winning.

Well, yeah. But I thought you meant in a more teamwork way. In that regard Zarya works the same way.

In your mind, what is a good team?

Sure but the Zarya beam is easy to dodge and doesn't do enough damage to stop a Mei before it wears off and you can freeze her.

I expect it to be Sombra. They will likely change her hacking to be line of sight based so she can hack Pharahs and then make it so her hacking turns of altfire abilities. From there its just gun changes and she would be a top pick.

I'll have to try this sometime I guess. I haven't played Orisa nearly enough.