>It is

What's her name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXKCfp8FItc
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU
youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yakzua 0.

Unironically Portal 1 and 2 if you ignore the memes.

The Hyperdimension Neptunia series of video games.

I thought Shadow Kanji in Persona 4 was actually pretty funny.

Also pic related.

Sunset Overdrive.

South Park Stick of Truth

Postal 2, It was absurd and hilarious when it came out and even to this day I still chuckle at the absurdity of it all

FFIX, I don't know why but their silly antics always made me laugh. Especially Quina's dumbass.

Judge me all you want but I laughed outloud at ME2 when mordin sang

When he starts briefly singing in the tower on Tuchanka before dying
o7

>ignore the memes

What? Portal doesn't have memes, it made memes

Deadpool

youtube.com/watch?v=iXKCfp8FItc

what video game character could defeat Charles "Sir" Barkley in his prime?

The man is a nuclear bomb. Who could survive a nuclear bomb, standing next to it?

Armed and Dangerous.

Mario RPGs.

Day of the tentacle
Giants: Citizen kabuto

disgaea 4

Ace Attorney games

Is there a better meme game than Barkley?

>glados being a dick to you the whole time

loved it

>game
I think you mean vid con, gaijin

Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts. While I tend to play the stoic, I will be the first to admit that vidcons have driven me to cry, to scream and shout, to feel actual hate; such is the power of this force beyond our wildest reckoning. And here I am, before you, to tempt your tongues with the taint of such a tantalizing topic. And the Japanese, the true geniuses behind the world of video games. Pah, I throw my scorn upon such incompetents of the West who would mock the true art of the Japanese with 'games' such as Baldur's Gate and Madden. Perhaps it is that the West is not as intelligent as the East, but this is a matter for another day. Japan has given us such masterpieces as the Final Fantasy series, Star Ocean, Wild Arms, and of course, Arc the Lad. Yes, some of the finest vidcons in the world were created by Japanese. I come to you today to ask you in all earnesty, what is your favorite vidcon? I will reveal mine after the grand debate has illustriously begun, but not before the first poster falls victim to my plot of discussion.

Earthworm Jim

Borderlands

>vid con
It has come to my attention that in certain circles, simian-minded individuals are refering to vidcons as 'vid cons', ignorantly placing a space between 'vid' and 'con'. Perhaps their brains have dulled by years of Madden and Quake, rather than the mentally invigorating games such as Arc the Lad and Growlanser, becuase even a child could tell that placing a space between the 'vid' and 'con' in vidcon is perhaps more profoundly philistine than a certain American administration that need not be named. Placing a space in vidcon completely belittles the meaning of the word and displays the user's blatantly minuscule intellect and is understanding of the basic precepts of grammar. Vidcon is a perfect marriage of the words console and video game, creating a short and effective portmanteau that quickly and accurately labels mentions objects and anybody who does not immediately recognize 'vid con' as absolutely outrageous clearly lacks the mental faculties to correctly operate a vidcon other than perhaps FIFA Sports. I make this point becuase I have recently been belligerently barrage by imbecilic 'vid con' references that unnerve me to no end and have taken it upon myself to correct the damage that your poor Western education ( though this is a subject to be discussed on a later date) has wrought upon you. You should personally thank me that i did not see it fit to correct your preponderous mistake in Japanese, becuase I am thoroughly positive your neanderthal mind would be incapable of deciphering the Hiragana from the Katakana.

I wonder how these will change in Barkley 2 because the pendulum of autistic forum lords has swung and now these types of people really hate Japanese games on principle.

unironically Dragon Age 2 with Cheeky Hawke

when is Barkley 2 coming out

there was a bunch of gameplay footage like 2 years ago and then nothing

FFIX is easily the funniest FF to me.

Custom Robo

Never change

SoonTM But if you want an actual answer, there is no release date, the devs have streams every now and then showing major progress, but they said they have no real solid time of release yet

Resident Evil 7

They update the kickstarter and devblog once every six months, so yeah it should in fact be out in 2023 like the assholes promised.

Is Jack /ourguy/?

11 November 2023
youtube.com/watch?v=JsneVykvjlU

Renegade portion of Mass Effect 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=sy-eRfupYbA

autistic forum lords are a dying breed, it'll be some redpill/alt-right analogue

And where do these redpillers/alt righters post? That's right, forums.

Autistic forum lords are here to stay.

renegade male shepard is campy and hilarious. which game was it where you punched the reporter?

Shadow Warrior

alex mercer

reddit, twitter, youtube

"forums" are as dead as IRC

all three, if you want

> which game was it where you punched the reporter?
All three of them.

I was waiting for a all along the watch tower punch line.

man fuck those save points. especially that pedophile one.